It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

originally posted by: Jay-morris

DNA tests show it to be human, the most likely explanation, the mummy was damaged by someone to make it appear non human. The very small mummy they showed off was a red flag for me.

Has this been confirmed, or just your opinion at the moment?

Just my opinion. Maria the mummy is a female ( Human DNA)

I think you are right. The mummy I believe has been altered, and they should find that out with the tests they are doing (if they are doing genuine tests)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The presentation is now underway. Sadly, I have been unable to find any English source. If you speak French or Spanish it may be worth checking out.

www.youtube.com...

~Winter

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winterpain
The presentation is now underway. Sadly, I have been unable to find any English source. If you speak French or Spanish it may be worth checking out.

www.youtube.com...

~Winter

I am gathering that the lack of posts on here means it was nothing. No surprises there!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

Heliocentric, i am gathering you watched the news conference. Judging by the lack of news online about the conference, i am gathering it was nothing extraordinarily.

Can you confirm this?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Haven't seen any version of the conference with English subtitles, but the lack of news makes me think the same.
Hope something will come out tonight that I can watch/understand, but I haven't seen anything Earth shattering come out as of yet.

~Winter

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dunno, maybe it was postponed?

Can't find any news, so?

Ran some of the comments thru google translate and all I'm getting is "they are confused by the findings?" So, less than helpful. sigh...
edit on 11-7-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Dunno, maybe it was postponed?

Can't find any news, so?

Ran some of the comments thru google translate and all I'm getting is "they are confused by the findings?" So, less than helpful. sigh...

If it was anything major, we would have heard about it by now. If what you are saying is true, that was one of the things I said would happen. It is quite obvious to me now that this is nothing special, but maybe they want to milk it a bit before they say it is a hoax.

Gaia must have made a bit of money from this because to find out more about it, you have to sign up. I have seen many things like this over the years, and they always have the same patterns that lead to nothing or a hoax.

And lets not forget about Jaime Maussan. This Guy believes absolutely everything, and has been involved in many cases that turned out to be hoaxes. The guy cannot be trusted.

I really do understand why people wanted to believe this. Every time something like this happens, i want to believe it too. Something like this would change the world for the better (I hope)

But if something like this was found, it would not be done the way it has been done by Gaia. Straight away, this should have raised eyebrows the way the videos looked, and the people involved.

Oh well! Until the next one comes along. Which will be very soon

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Some quotes from the comments section of the Spanish & French conference versions:

From the French comments:

"This kind of subject is ultra-taboo for the official media, we understand why. It is extremely embarrassing to have to acknowledge that there were aliens on earth, that they may still be there, that they know well about us and in spite of everything did not want to contact us 'en Mass', that they are more advanced than we technologically, which is disruptive for our security. This is a serious subject, which our leaders prefer to overshadow by discrediting it, so as not to have to answer."

And on a lighter note from the Spanish section:

"Yesterday, a Peruvian archaeologist said that if they had complete radiographs, and not just the hands, a live cockroach with mayonnaise would be eaten ... Today those X-rays were presented, so I'm waiting: take the cockroach and the mayonnaise pot. Give her face and comply, bitch."

and a reply to this...

"To prepare the cockroach ... with mayonnaise light. You have to take care of cholesterol.

a further reply...

"Ha ha, even better with guacamole ha ha, regards! And tmbn. I feel sorry for being Peruvian."

Is anyone here willing to have lunch with this enlightened Peruvian archaeologist?...what no takers? LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Do we not have any Spanish speakers who could watch the conference?

While I agree the chance of it being authentic is low, I see no harm in hearing them out (and then doing secondary testing by 3rd party if warranted). Personally I have more faith in a private company like Gaia releasing the information to make money (would be a gold mine if real), then I do for the government to come out and provide the truth if they had it.

Link to presentation in Spanish:
www.youtube.com...

~Winter

edit on 11-7-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

DNA tests show it to be human, the most likely explanation, the mummy was damaged by someone to make it appear non human. The very small mummy they showed off was a red flag for me.

This is just as ridiculous as saying the following:
"The DNA analysis shows that the T-Rex was female, so obviously it's a fake dinosaur and obviously human"
Pretending to be skeptical, doesn't make you intelligent.
I see this all the time. It's like a race to be the first to say something is fake around this place.
Just as dumb as saying it's obviously an alien.
I struggle to find any intelligence in this forum, let alone Extra Intelligence.
Hahahahaha
edit on 11-7-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I get it.
Because of Jaime Maussan in particular I usually give Mexican UFO reports some serious "side-eye". My contention from the start is this should have been handled thru Max Planck org, despite it taking much longer and many more hoops to jump thru. Selling off to the first bidder as the discoverer did leads to everything being tainted and probably unusable as proof of anything.

That said I'm still hoping that as the OP stated legitimate testing WAS done and those results will be released. If Gaia is going to paywall them, I think we both know someone, somewhere is going to spill the beans, probably on a youtube or Facebook. It'll just take a little longer for us to find out.

Usually the minute the phrase "NDA" is invoked we can assume this is going to go sideways. I would think that signing one regarding Mummies that were obtained via a non-legal dig would be difficult if impossible to enforce? I keep googling and am not finding any link between Nat Geo and the Mummies we're discussing either.

Of course my google-fu may be failing me?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

This is just as ridiculous as saying the following:
"The DNA analysis shows that the T-Rex was female, so obviously it's a fake dinosaur and obviously human"
Pretending to be skeptical, doesn't make you intelligent.
I see this all the time. It's like a race to be the first to say something is fake around this place.
Just as dumb as saying it's obviously an alien.
I struggle to find any intelligence in this forum, let alone Extra Intelligence.
Hahahahaha

What the hell are you talking about! This is not about pretending to be intelligent, it is about this looking fake. Go ahead and be gullible, but don't say silly things like this is our way of looking intelligent.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm responding to ridiculous comments. This place is certainly not short on those. Hahahaha

I don't have an opinion at all on this, other than this whole thread is a whole bunch of heresay from both sides.

I'm having trouble distinguishing which side of the debate has the lower IQ. hahahaha

edit on 11-7-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I'm responding to ridiculous comments. This place is certainly not short on those. Hahahaha

I don't have an opinion at all on this, other than this whole thread is a whole bunch of heresay from both sides.

I'm having trouble distinguishing which side of the debate has the lower IQ. hahahaha

Maybe you should create a dedicated thread about your struggles of finding any intelligence in this forum and the low IQ of the posters, instead of derailing this one with ad hominem attacks.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Well, it is strange that you mention this because the most ridiculous post on this thread has come from you!

Also, people who talk about other peoples IQ are always insecure about their own IQ

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What annoys me the most, are the people that make threads like these, tell everyone this will be major, and then disappear from the thread once they find out they were wrong.

I mentioned this earlier to Heliocentric, that I would hope he would come back on here after the news conference, and i hope he does.

If he does not, then just one of a long list of people who do exactly the same thing on A T S

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Helo , you got ssome 'xplanin' to do !!!!
You're up for a translation job.

Are you still convinced that the story is true? If so, why ? Do you feel let down ? Used ? Just where do you stand now ?

VF

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus
Helo , you got ssome 'xplanin' to do !!!!
You're up for a translation job.

Are you still convinced that the story is true? If so, why ? Do you feel let down ? Used ? Just where do you stand now ?

VF

I believed it was a hoax from the beginning.

What was said?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just from translating comments, it sounds like they did not have DNA / other tests back yet.. so they couldn't conclusively say anything. I'd love a full translation of the event. There is still a special coming up on this on NatGeo correct? I guess I'll wait for that. How long does it take to get these tests done? I thought it was sent to 4 labs. And you'd think this would get some sort of priority.. : )

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Just from translating comments, it sounds like they did not have DNA / other tests back yet.. so they couldn't conclusively say anything. I'd love a full translation of the event. There is still a special coming up on this on NatGeo correct? I guess I'll wait for that. How long does it take to get these tests done? I thought it was sent to 4 labs. And you'd think this would get some sort of priority.. : )

They are going to drag this out as long as possible. If people are joining up to Gaia because of this, they will not be in a hurry to come out and say it was a hoax.

Surely they will know already if the hands and feet were hoaxed? You would not need a DNA test for that.

The whole thing stinks! Even the OP has legged it of the thread by the looks of it

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join