It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You should ask the World Press.

It's going to be international, in several different languages. A majority of the participants (MDs, Forensic Experts, Biologists) will deliver presentations of their studies. There was no lack of interest and the press grabbed the invites in a heartbeat. I believe Fox News is among them but I can't confirm it.

I've noticed a slight deception in reactions to the interview from people working with and around the Alien Project.

Some really hoped for proof of extraterrestial life.

All I can say about that is, we have not figured this thing out yet, and we have not seen all of it. There are so many things that does not add up.

How do we explain the eggs in Josefina's body (if they are eggs)? This is totally incompatible with mammal life forms as we know it. It's almost as if something very foreign had been introduced into the human genome, creating wild mutations of various degrees.

The three digit hands and feet is not alien as a concept. Ornithopods (a group of bipedal dinosaurs) had three digit feet. But how did that genetic trait end up in a group of people (if you're 99% human I guess you're 'people') living on the Pacific coast of Peru? Their anatomical structure is so different from all known hominids. Was this a strictly local evolution of an unknown hominid? And if they were around a millennium ago, are there still some around today?

If Mario the tomb robber is correct, then we've only scratched the tip of the ice berg. The stories he tells are so over the top, incredible to say the least. According to Mario, the tomb complex is more of an underground network of tunnels that branches off in different directions. There are three stone doors blocking three passages, and they haven't dared to brake those doors down yet.
At one point they looked for hidden chambers and came upon a false wall. They broke it down and peered into a chamber perfectly clean. As they entered, they realized that at the other end of the chamber stood a more than two meter (6.5 feet) tall blue, humanoid being staring at them. The tomb robbers panicked and rushed out of the complex. The next time they came back, the chamber had been cleaned up, and there was no sign of the being. They have also spotted other types of beings in the tunnels that they call 'little people'. 20cm to 50cm tall humanoids that run when they're intercepted. The tomb robbers charged these creatures with sling shots and tried to catch them. It was after one of these interactions that two of the tomb robbers mysteriously died. One apparently lost his mind and died from eating too much salt, the other fell rapidly ill and died at a hospital in Cusco.

Mario also tells of two small metal plates found in the tomb complex with signs or symbols inscribed on them. These very thin plates of an unknown metal are flexible and if bent or reshaped immediately retake their original form. They also give off a blue light in the dark. One was sold to a Japanese, the other is supposedly still in Mario's possession.

In short, Mario's tales read like a bad script for a new Indiana Jones movie. But could they be true? Now that we have authentic bodies of small humanoids with three digit hands and feet, 11 vertebrae, long retractable necks, almost no rib cages and three supposed eggs in the stomach of one, what do we make of it?

Add to this the numerous metal implants in the bodies, that does not seem to be ornamental in nature but rather medical (I'm thinking of Albert's prosthetic metal hip implant). So, more than a thousand years ago in southern Peru there existed a medical technology that did hip transplants and used metal prosthetics - having access to unknown biocompatible metal alloys? That's modern day high technology, perhaps beyond that.

I forgot to mention. A fifth complete mummy will be presented on Tuesday, I don't know which one.
edit on 8-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

If Mario the tomb robber is correct, then we've only scratched the tip of the ice berg. The stories he tells are so over the top, incredible to say the least. According to Mario, the tomb complex is more of an underground network of tunnels that branches off in different directions. There are three stone doors blocking three passages, and they haven't dared to brake those doors down yet.
At one point they looked for hidden chambers and came upon a false wall. They broke it down and peered into a chamber perfectly clean. As they entered, they realized that at the other end of the chamber stood a more than two meter (6.5 feet) tall blue, humanoid being staring at them. The tomb robbers panicked and rushed out of the complex. The next time they came back, the chamber had been cleaned up, and there was no sign of the being. They have also spotted other types of beings in the tunnels that they call 'little people'. 20cm to 50cm tall humanoids that run when they're intercepted. The tomb robbers charged these creatures with sling shots and tried to catch them. It was after one of these interactions that two of the tomb robbers mysteriously died. One apparently lost his mind and died from eating too much salt, the other fell rapidly ill and died at a hospital in Cusco.

OK, if true that explains why you posted this in the Alien Forum and not the Ancient Civilization Forum as you'd think mummies and newly discovered hominids would be more appropriate. Altho it's not like this entire saga wasn't exciting enough on it's own!

Only a couple of more days to wait! I'm glad you have been keeping us all updated as best you can as information is released. Like others I keep checking in and you haven't disappointed!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric
a reply to: Jay-morris

Add to this the numerous metal implants in the bodies, that does not seem to be ornamental in nature but rather medical (I'm thinking of Albert's prosthetic metal hip implant). So, more than a thousand years ago in southern Peru there existed a medical technology that did hip transplants and used metal prosthetics - having access to unknown biocompatible metal alloys? That's modern day high technology, perhaps beyond that.

Yes, the implantation of the metallic strip/plates definitely falls into line with our current medical procedures. But it does seem strange that if they were a lot more advanced in the medical field than we ourselves currently are—then they could have changed their own genetic makeup to cope with their specific medical condition they had at that time. Unless, of course, these particular metallic strips/plates had served a dual purpose. Love to know what the various elements that make up these metallic plates consists of.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 311again
But it does seem strange that if they were a lot more advanced in the medical field than we ourselves currently are—then they could have changed their own genetic makeup to cope with their specific medical condition they had at that time.

You know what? I didn't think about that, but it's a very interesting theory.

In this scenario we don't need extraterrestials or a mysterious branch of hominids that develops independently on the South American Pacific coast off all places,

They had the means to manipulate their own genetic code and they did.

I'll tell that to Thierry Jamin next week.
edit on 9-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Peruvian journalist Jois Manitilla was present during many of the studies of the mummies and has some original footage of the events. He posts online web episodes with regular updates on the story. Here's episode #2 (in Spanish):

www.youtube.com...

Peruvian archaeologist Cesar Alejandro Soriano has recently gone public on the Nazca mummies and openly oppose the Ministry of Culture's stance that it's a hoax. Here's an online interview with Soriano (in Spanish):

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
"Albert suffered from Osteoporosis and was still growing when he died."

"The mid-sized mummies Albert, Josefina have temporal implants (!)"

If this species were indeed more medically advanced than we are now—then the above two conditions could have been genetically changed to ameliorate those illnesses. But that also depends upon what laboratories that they might have had access to at that specific time in history...a million questions!!!

I ultimately think that we should treat with respect and humility all of these mysterious mummies—regardless of whatever strange lifeform/s that they might happen to turn out to be.

Wishing you and those connected with this important project the very best for the 11th.

edit on 9-7-2017 by 311again because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Been looking at this online for a few days now. The mummy in question is mist prob human. There is nothing strange about the missing ears or nose because if you look at similar mummies, you see the same features.

As for the hands, these could have be manipulated by cutting off the thumb and small finger and cutting down to the hand bone to make the fingers look longer.

Also, what is worrying, is the way they handled the body. The way that it was just transported in a card board box, and the way it was handled.

Also, the team behind it all are very dubious to say the least.

I believe this is a human mummy, that has been manipulated by hoaxes, which is very wrong, but makes money.

I tried to find out more on Gaia, but was asked to pay a monthly fee to see more videos.

I will wait until tomorrow to know for sure, but i think two scenarios could happen tomorrow.

First one is that it is human. Second one will be they need to do more tests.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
A brief note before my flight to Lima,

I've now received the C-14, DNA reports, HD MRI, CT scans, X-rays and photos that will figure during the press conference tomorrow.

I cannot show or discuss them right now due to non-disclosure agreements, all I can say is, they're consistent on some points and inconclusive on others. The mystery persists, although we've taken some steps in the right direction to know more.

I'm thinking of posting it in a new thread dedicated to the continuing investigation, and I will in that case leave a link to that thread here (it won't be hard to find I guess).

I will be back with updates as soon as possible.
edit on 10-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Tomorrow's the big day.

On Gaia Jaime Maussan has released a new series (two episodes in) called En Busca de los Dioses Peridos (In Search for the Lost Gods). Out of the available information, this series seems to give the most information/most in-depth look.

I fear anything with Maussan's name to be a fraud, but the more I look into these bodies, the more unsure I become. There is a lot to these... which would be almost impossible to fake. If these are frauds, then I think their worth the price the robber is asking just for being such great works of art.

I can't wait for tomorrow's presentation, and to hear more on what is found.

~Winter

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

Could the basic genicode be universal ?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Themanxter

There are a lot of similarities. I wouldn't even believe a true alien would be humanoid. But these share so many traits with the human form. That said, these things are not human. It makes me think back to the story of Genesys and being "Created in their image". Perhaps we are not the only beings created in their (whoever this may be) image? Could we have a common creator in ancient history?

It also brings thoughts of genetic modification/testing and the Annunaki storyline. Perhaps there were many life forms created/tested and these mummy findings are a couple of the other models. Same basic template, but testing differences with each form to find what works best for their needs.

In Maussan's new series the idea of an evolved dinosaur species was also mentioned. No matter what the truth, if these things prove to be real... this will change how we look at ourselves and the past.

Just hope it's not too good to be true,
~Winter

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
DNA tests show it to be human, the most likely explanation, the mummy was damaged by someone to make it appear non human. The very small mummy they showed off was a red flag for me.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12
DNA tests show it to be human, the most likely explanation, the mummy was damaged by someone to make it appear non human. The very small mummy they showed off was a red flag for me.

Has this been confirmed, or just your opinion at the moment?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I have been a member of ATS for years, I lurk, rarely post. I am a skeptic of 99.9% of what is posted, however I firmly believe - and I seek out the 0.1%.

The challenge I have with this case is similar to Jay-Morris.
My grave(sic!) concerns are that this really is a false flag, my reasons are simple:

1. Jaime Maussan - who is a repeat offender regarding alien bodies (that turn out to be far less than alien)
2. News Media - a simple Google search reveals no other outlets are covering this besides: Gaia and Disclose.tv
3. The main coverage is presented by Gaia.com, a fee based service peddling angel videos, remote viewing and spurious other nonsense. No modern online service needs to be fee based, ad based models work very well (ask ATS!)
4. The supposed press conferences/reveal etc will be primarily through paid links, this is a big red flag people, wakey wakey.

Imagine a scenario:
If a mummy were found - let's just say a typical human Egyptian or Nacza or Inca - just a mummy... literally ALL the press outlets and tv outlets would be covering it... your typical wall-to-wall cable tv shows would have 10 minute segments... just for a mummy, because , you know, it's a mummy.

If there was even a HINT of such a find being anything other than human, we would literally have wall-to-wall coverage and press coverage of hundreds of reporters.

So - I am sorry to say - that some people might have been simply TOO excited about this "find" to have a skeptics perspective.

My suspicion is that we will see reported some dubious "findings", some half "truths" and many more months of work needed, future analysis, more episodes... 6-8 months more analysis needed...

When in reality this will just further a cycle of videos, talk and some people forking out subscription money to watch subscription videos on a dodgy site.

For me - I will sleep well tonight, look for disclosure on some other thread, and eventually this thread will be quietly moved to the "Next level BS" forum.

If you think I am trolling - please consider that is is probably 5 years since I last posted, that's pretty lame for a troll...

Heliocentric - I am not trying to flame you, or get at you in any way. I have just seen SO many similar threads over the years, and this thread is literally a classic example - 100% similar to all of those. If someone were to classify "false flag threads" on ATS this would be the very definition.

Sincerely
askbaby

(I am not going to go into some big fiery debate, I will simply let this sit in this thread)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: askbaby

I have been a member of ATS for years, I lurk, rarely post. I am a skeptic of 99.9% of what is posted, however I firmly believe - and I seek out the 0.1%.

Unless you look , you never find. I agree this is pretty close to to the limit of acceptability.

But. I think of my dad. He was born well before the " war to end all wars. " and when autos were rare. He would have been unable to process the possibility of self driving cars and smart bombs. It's hard to think outside of one's own culture.

Here we have an unknown culture , very little evidence , and a mixed bag of " players " to sort through.

But truth is a funny kind of critter , found in the strangest of places . I'm still fence sitting on this one. It could be that zero one percent.

VF

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Jacobu12

Has this been confirmed, or just your opinion at the moment?

Just my opinion. Maria the mummy is a female ( Human DNA)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I personally think if we find something truly alien, it will be glaringly obvious it is so. So if the reveal is simply more questions and no definitive answers, and the words of tomb robbers, I will certainly feel.. not alien. Perhaps a cool discovery however.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Yep, the more I read, the more I am convinced that this is a hoax. I will wait to see what happens in the press conference, but I believe it is a hoax.

This is the frustrating thing about this subject. Every year, something comes out, that will supposedly change ufology, but it never does. Always turns out to be a money making scam. This is the reason why the subject is not taken seriously because every time this happens, people will believe it, they will jump on the hype wagon.

With the people involved in this, and the way the movies were put together, I had my suspicions straight away, also, the fact that if you wanted to see more, you had to sign up to be a gaia member (how many people done that just for this?)

It stinks to high heaven!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join