It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We wait. Time will tell. Being relatively old, I can only hope I live enough to see this through to the end. 🎃
What is more interesting is how two sides have become entrenched in their positions based on so little evidence for either. And I'm sure the experts will argue just as long and hard about it.
Me , I've seen too much to rule out anything. And I've seen too much to believe without evidence.

Good thread . S&F

VF

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Heliocentric

Believe what you want to believe. I choose to wait until there is substantiated and verified evidence. You are awfully defensive over something that is not even proven yet to be true and you do a disservice to the UFOlogy community.

Funny you would say that, since it's what I've said from the beginning. Check the thread and read my posts.

My main objective with this thread was to establish that the mummies are authentic mummies, and I've so far seen enough scientific data to say that they are.

No sir. Let me correct you. Since my initial post you have argued unequivocally these are authentic and that has yet to be proven. How can you establish they are authentic when the researchers themselves have yet to prove they are authentic? Are you working directly with the researchers or do you have access to verifiable scientific data which proves your assertion?

I have not seen this proof anywhere. I would be happy to agree 100% with you if the science proves it.

Until then it purely speculation.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus
We wait. Time will tell.

Wise. The truth will come to you.

What is more interesting is how two sides have become entrenched in their positions based on so little evidence for either.

What is more interesting is why I spend my time arguing with people who are not listening.

I can understand why some of you doubt what I'm saying, since that's an easier way out than accepting it.

Nevertheless, this is the fact.

We have the bodies. We have the scientific studies, the DNA and the C-14 results. That's not 'so little evidence', that's a slam dunk. That's way, way more than what Svante Pääbo at the Max Planck Institute had when he extracted DNA out of an almost fossilized bone finger from the Denisova cave, what became the discovery of a new Hominin. It's a slap in the face, at least.

Yes, scientists will argue about this, as we're arguing now.

I'm happy you like the topic, I find it riveting.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
How can you establish they are authentic when the researchers themselves have yet to prove they are authentic? Are you working directly with the researchers or do you have access to verifiable scientific data which proves your assertion?

I have not seen this proof anywhere. I would be happy to agree 100% with you if the science proves it.

Until then it purely speculation.

Let's just say my keyhole perspective is a bit wider than yours. The data will speak for itself.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric

We wait. Time will tell.

Wise. The truth will come to you.

What is more interesting is how two sides have become entrenched in their positions based on so little evidence for either.

What is more interesting is why I spend my time arguing with people who are not listening.

I can understand why some of you doubt what I'm saying, since that's an easier way out than accepting it.

Nevertheless, this is the fact.

We have the bodies. We have the scientific studies, the DNA and the C-14 results. That's not 'so little evidence', that's a slam dunk. That's way, way more than what Svante Pääbo at the Max Planck Institute had when he extracted DNA out of an almost fossilized bone finger from the Denisova cave, what became the discovery of a new Hominin. It's a slap in the face, at least.

Yes, scientists will argue about this, as we're arguing now.

Relax. By "so little evidence " I was expressing my own interest in what they actually are genetically , nothing more. ( I'm proscribing you a quiet walk with a bottle of wine., some cheese and crackers, and a good book. ) 😄

VF

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join