It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
About a year and a half ago, four Peruvian tomb robbers came upon something that seemed like a tomb complex in the region of Nazca, very close to the famous Nazca glyphs (they originally announced the find to be close to Tacna). Within it, they found a large number of mummies, mummified body parts and other objects. The four robbers soon realized this was no ordinary tomb. The mummies they extracted did not look human, or like any animal known to them.
As they probed the black market for interest in the items, a French archaeologist named Thierry Jamin was introduced to a middle man and asked if he was interested in buying some of the objects. Jamin has been working on obtaining as many of the objects as possible since, and some of them can be seen in the posted videos. Jamin runs a crowd funding collect and has Facebook and Youtube accounts dedicated to the subject under the name Alien Project.
Today, two of the tomb robbers are dead (apparently deceased under mysterious circumstances), Jamin is in direct contact with one of the two remaining robbers and hope to soon be able to visit the site where the objects were retrieved. He is now convinced that they are of otherworldly origin, and has recently received the National Geographic Channel and Jamie Maussan - both interested in the subject. Maussan has already aired a show on the finds, and so far the information is mostly in Spanish and French. The videos posted are real, and the medical doctors and personnel present during the examination (in Cusco, Peru) all agree that the bodies and body parts are not hoaxed, but are genuine biological entities. I have met Thierry Jamin a couple of times and can vouch for him as a serious and dedicated archaeologist. He is now awaiting DNA test results, they should be ready in about a month. I will let the videos speak for themselves and leave you to think what you like.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

It would be nice if this would come to light.

But Lucy has pulled that football from Charlie Brown's foot too many times.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, the cat is out of the bag. Some of the items (not the ones pictured in the videos) have already been sold to private collectors and National Geographic will soon air their documentary on the finds.

Footnote: the body pictured in the second video has been obtained by Jamin and the Inkari Institute (an archaeological institute in Cusco, Peru). They call it 'Albert'.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What immediately came to mind when I saw the first video was a sloth. When I googled bone structure sloth it was very similar. I don't know if they're native to that area, if so perhaps the people there mummified them as the Egyptians mummified cats? If someone could compare them as I was just watching the video and then navigating to a sloth site and I couldn't do a side by side comparison so I may be completely wrong. Interesting find either way, star & flag!

STM

Note: I'd upload photos of a sloth's bone structure but every since the last update on ATS it won't work for me.
edit on 7-5-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I can confirm to you - as a retired archaeologist - that we're not dealing with sloths.

+7 more 
posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The problem(s) is

1. Grave robbers, have to take there word for it
2. 2 of the grave robbers are dead, mysterious circumstances. Sounds like added "mystery"
3. Jamie Maussan
4. Jamie Maussan
5. Jamie Maussan
6. National geographic

+20 more 
posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Neither Jamie Maussan nor National Geographic are behind the finds. They are simply reporting the news.

I know, because I follow the events from the beginning. Since I retired I live in Peru, just outside of Cusco.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Some sort of hominid that evolved alongside of us? It is possible that a lot of types of hominids did exist in the past, some evolving more alongside the monkey or even avian or reptilian line. I think someday we will find that there were many more than just humans, cromagnum, and neanderthals that existed that had possibility of being very intelligent and creating communities that used tools. I personally think that Aliens are not aliens at all, they evolved here on earth and are thousands of years ahead of us in technology. That would be easier to believe than them traveling light years to get here. I think that Star Trek is just science fiction, same with other shows and movies. Stargate is just a TV show, but there is evidence on the show that impliest that there was an advanced culture here over time.

Actually, three toes and three fingers would mean these creatures evolved from another type of animal, maybe from birds or reptiles But they still could have been sort of like humanoids. Maybe there were a bunch of wee people running around on this planet not that long ago.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Some sort of hominid that evolved alongside of us? It is possible that a lot of types of hominids did exist in the past, some evolving more alongside the monkey or even avian or reptilian line.

Actually, three toes and three fingers would mean these creatures evolved from another type of animal, maybe from birds or reptiles But they still could have been sort of like humanoids.

Which makes them what exactly?

Even if they're not ETs, it's an exceptional find...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
failed interbreeding experiment. They will find human DNA and call it a deformed human child. and sweep any irregularities under the rug

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric

originally posted by: rickymouse
Some sort of hominid that evolved alongside of us? It is possible that a lot of types of hominids did exist in the past, some evolving more alongside the monkey or even avian or reptilian line.

Actually, three toes and three fingers would mean these creatures evolved from another type of animal, maybe from birds or reptiles But they still could have been sort of like humanoids.

Which makes them what exactly?

Even if they're not ETs, it's an exceptional find...

Actually maybe they will find another hominid species that existed, maybe one that has flying saucers today. They could still be here with extremely good cloaking devices on their cities somewhere, also human repellant signalling, an ultrasound that repels us.

Yes, it is an exceptional find. I believe they are probably real, what they are and what they actually looked like is something I would like to see investigated. They could have even been some big insect like creature. Who knows.
edit on 7-5-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I clean skeletons and skulls, from fresh and mummified specimens... And i want to believe this story, but everything is wrong in the way they look, and the X-rays... i could make better ones.

I am getting a liquid mercury pool flashback,,,

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The first video showing the skinny piñata made me laugh. Come...... frikkin...... on......... lol.

I remember these from about a year ago, and I thought the DNA would be done some time ago. All I see here is a plethora of Red Flags to the claim.

Oh, and that skeletal thing...... looks really phony.. ya think ?
AND curiously "Comments are disabled for this video."
edit on 7-5-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I clean skeletons and skulls, from fresh and mummified specimens... And i want to believe this story, but everything is wrong in the way they look, and the X-rays... i could make better ones.

I am getting a liquid mercury pool flashback,,,

Ha ha ha, better than Red Mercury

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Regardless the DNA test results, it's a remarkable find.

I don't understand why they initially said they found it in Tacna. I lived there and also had been in Nazca many times. No important cultures developed between both places in the southern coast, as far as I remember besides Nazca and Paracas.
edit on 7-5-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The neck is a straight line. No vertebrae. That casts a lot of doubt in my eyes.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nice thread! Ive been anxiously waiting to see these mummies, after reading about them a week ago.
Although interesting, im not suprised. Small huminoids have been reported for decades in Peru.
After seeing the hands and feet of this mummy, i recalled the story of the 'Alien Hand found in Peru'. Although the size is different, the resemblance is uncanny.

I also remember an episode of Destination Truth where an 'Alien Mummy' was found in a cave, and found an old thread on it too!

2009 ATS THREAD

People have their opinions on Josh Gates, and I do understand that was a TV show and presented to be entertaining, but i do believe the information provided in the show was factual.

There is also many reports, and evidence that some of our oldest cave paintings were made by 3 fingered "reptilian like" hands. I couldnt find any info from South America, but
here's an article about African '3 fingered' cave paintings.

One possibility, is that these may be a type of monkey that has become extinct. They may have been worshipped by the ancient natives, and perhaps prepared for burial? Thats just a random thought though.
Now i dont believe these mummies came from a flying saucer, nor evolved into a species with flying saucers, but I do believe that we(as a species) dont know everything we think we know. Were constantly finding new species. Would it be that big of a shock to learn that we missed a rung on the evolutional ladder?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Whatever it is in the 2nd video looks like a 'gaff.' That's the term for a sideshow creature that's been made to order. It looks like a plaster of Paris piece all painted and distressed to look old.

The three fingered one links in to Brien Foerster of 'Hidden Inca Tours.' His business is based in Peru. I could be wrong, but he's posted videos with someone who looks like Jamin. They sit around a table in someone's kitchen and Jamin will be the one who always wears a white lab mask.

ETA - here's a recent thread from February on the three-fingered hand: Strange Mummified Hand found in Peru. My mistake...it's not Jamin.

edit on 5.7.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The mummies, if twice as big, could double for the alien in E.T.

The mummies look real, the X-Rays showing a human-like
cranium, and small mouth - it probably ate processed
food since the jaw muscles seem to have been tiny.

Reminds me of a functional ISBE, and surely they were the
creators of the Nazca lines.

No fake, the skin is so well preserved as can be seen in
the rib area. Too many ribs to be a homosapien and the cranial
cavity indicates a large brain for the small body, definitely a
tool making and intelligent animal.

These little ones were once walking around in Peru, between
Paracas and the lines, perhaps creating the stones found near
Paracas. Perhaps they interacted with the Meso-Americans and
the other pyramid builders around the world.

All pre-history in mainstream science books is mostly guesses
as there is very little ancient man-made evidence left.

edit on 7-5-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This just gets more and more fascinating every day. My money is on a partial Disclosure incoming.

All these new discoveries and findings just coming out one after another after another...coincidence does not exist, and if it's serendipity then this is the longest running rash of serendipitous whatnot I've ever witnessed. I have made a personal choice to stay firmly in the realm of 'I'll believe it when I see it happen', because my inner cynic demands that. But I have to tell you, when I read your OP, I got butterflies in my stomach.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join