It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Fascism Come to America through Its Colleges and Universities?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Must be talking about Islam since it has no separation of church and state and its political and religious views are intertwined. That's its nothing but a marriage made in hell.

Yeah like Christians don't try to force their dogma on everyone. Perhaps you should check out the last idiot move by your president that kisses the butts of the biblethumpers.

Fascism did come to America draped in religion. First world trade center attack in the 90s, and again on september 11th 2001.

Yes the attack in the 90's that the FBI allowed to happen was forced by religion. You still believe that bs story about 9/11?

By GUESS WHO ? IslamoFASCISTS.

Wrong!! It was brought here by greedy bankers and arms merchants that make money from America being in a state of constant war.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How do you think it might and does appear to those of us who are not in line with your lines of thought to see ever encroaching leftist ideals in every facet of our lives?

I think it might appear as common sense and reality.

Don't you think we would find it nefarious?
Well, yes, you would. Because you are not appropriately educated.
But see, if you are educated, aware, and up to date with reality, then "no." If you were educated, no. You would not find it "nefarious."
You would find it to be common sense.

But, well, education is a separate thing. From health care. I guess.

edit on 5/7/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
gees, just look up the definition of fascism, don't take the right-wings definition of it. you can't have liberal fascists, it's like defining water as being a dry substance

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah like Christians don't try to force their dogma on everyone.

They aren't the only ones. I see someone doing it right now.

Oh dear. I wonder who.

Yes the attack in the 90's that the FBI allowed to happen was forced by religion. You still believe that bs story about 9/11?

Sure do .

www.youtube.com...

Cause it makes more sense than the BULLSNIP of those going around saying Bush/Cheney did it to make Haliburton 'rich'.

edit on 7-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 5/7/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
gees, just look up the definition of fascism, don't take the right-wings definition of it. you can't have liberal fascists, it's like defining water as being a dry substance

This right here folks is the reason for the cognitive dissonance and this might be one of the most ignorant comments ever.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I've post this yesterday: en.m.wikipedia.org...
They can go so far left that the line gets blurry and "cross over" to fascism.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh, education ...

If this like how your brother is an actual scientist whose profession is environmental impact, but because he's a scientist in environmental impact, that makes you one, and when you disagree with his professional conclusion, you're actually smarter and more educated in it than he is?

Is that proper, common sense education?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

By his logic, I can't do any wrong as long as it's in the name of anti-facism, because I am a liberal.

(And btw I am a liberal)

Wow..

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, education ...

If this like how your brother is an actual scientist whose profession is environmental impact, but because he's a scientist in environmental impact, that makes you one, and when you disagree with his professional conclusion, you're actually smarter and more educated in it than he is?

Is that proper, common sense education?

I'm his older sibling, and I have had many experiences. Just because you say I'm lying doesn't mean I am. I didn't become a social worker until I turned 40. I had a life before that.

You being dismissive doesn't change the facts about that.
You being ignorant also doesn't change the facts.

OH. And ALSO:
Your Tangerine Toddler Boy admitted that he wants to make sure the air and water are clean. And that he recognizes the problems. But you go ahead, suck up to the Kochs, and the Waltons. Because capitalism.

edit on 5/7/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Were the anti fascists in Nazi Germany wrong? (They didn't use violence mostly as far as I recall).

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Only today, they aren't fighting Nazis, and if they took a look in the mirror they would see their enemy.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I was talking generally. Few posters here on ATS have brought me to attention that not all anti-fascists are like that. Of couse those that did violence are wrong and probably not real anti-fascists (I actually believe that some of them are paid thugs).

edit on 5/7/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Read closely. I didn't say you were lying. I did say you presumed upon your brother's expertise to make yourself speak from authority and then denigrated his expertise because it did not reach the conclusion you would have preferred which sort of put your own assumption of authority in a bit of a precarious position.

Either he has authority and you trust it or his expertise is crap and thus he has none.

So I guess my ignorance is no reflection on my ability to spot the holes in your logic.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I was talking generally. Few posts here have brought me to attention that not all anti-fascists are like that. Of couse those that did violence are wrong and probably not real anti-fascists (I actually believe that some of them are paid thugs).

IMO, the entire left movement is one big fallacy. There are many on the left with their hearts and minds in the right place, but their voices are burried within the mass hysteria.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

IMO, so is the right.

Guess you are SOL.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So are the people in the middle actually. It's one huge mess. And I think we all know why that is so if we are being honest with ourselves.

link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sure there are extremes on both ends of the spectrum, but the actions of the left are in complete contradiction with their so called ideology. The right aren't censoring speeches and causing riots and the right aren't living in mass hysteria.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Either he has authority and you trust it or his expertise is crap and thus he has none.

Ermmmmm.....No. It's not "either/or." It's about experience, knowledge, and accumulated information.

Nice try, though.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
As to the question in the title, I think it's quite clear that it has brought fascism.

The level of deflection has been high and fairly typical.

It's obvious when even the most fervent leftists can see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join