It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 men that fatally gang-raped girl will be hung to death in India

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

There are always bad eggs, no matter what country you look at. Some are just more populated than others.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Ya know this is one of the most absurd things I have ever seen... To think that after hundreds of years we still have to go down this road.

It's hanged, not hung

As for the rest the punishment fits the crime.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yea I realized it when it was too late.

My grammar is terrible!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Ya know this is one of the most absurd things I have ever seen... To think that after hundreds of years we still have to go down this road.

It's hanged, not hung

He/she was hung. They were hung. I was hung.

It's not quite that cut-and-dried*—some of my reference books say hung isn't wrong, just less customary, when referring to past executions, and the Random House Unabridged Dictionary says that hung is becoming more common—but the majority of my books agree that the standard English past tense of hang is hanged when you

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Execution = Hanged.
TruthxIsxInxThexMist / picture on the wall = Hung.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Huanged to death.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
better one would be barb wire implanted dildo hooked to a machine for a few hours.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Wasn't just an iron rod.

One of the monsters actually was reaching inside of her and tearing at her insides with his own hand.

Hanging is too nice of a punishment.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Now that's #ed up...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Someone needs to help these poor, innocent, persecuted men. People are so quick to judge other cultures. Just because we do not approve of their actions doesn't mean that they are wrong.

I really think we need to help these men. We should reach out some refugee organizations and see if we can re-home them here in the states.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It's hanged, not hung

He/she was hung. They were hung. I was hung.

It's not quite that cut-and-dried*—some of my reference books say hung isn't wrong, just less customary, when referring to past executions, and the Random House Unabridged Dictionary says that hung is becoming more common—but the majority of my books agree that the standard English past tense of hang is hanged when you

That reminds me...

You should be hung!
Dang right me hung. Big like buffalo, long like snake.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Fitting justice would be to hang them by the offending organs.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
How about just dead? No fuss no muss, be rid of 'em just like we'd rid ourselves of rabid dogs.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Link

Would it be politically incorrect to say I'm glad these scumbags are being hung? Sorry, but I have no sympathy for these cowards. India has one of the worst rape cultures in the world, maybe this will send a message

four men who were convicted in the fatal gang-rape and torture of a 23-year-old medical student on a moving bus in the Indian capital nearly five years ago.

The court held that the nature of the crime, which triggered massive protests across India, made it a fit case for the death penalty. It described the assault as "most brutal, barbaric and diabolical,"

Must have been terrifying for the poor girl

Prosecutors said the four — Akshay Thakur, Vinay Sharma, Pawan Gupta and Mukesh — took their victim to the back of a private bus in New Delhi, raping her and then damaging her internal organs with an iron rod. She died two weeks later of injuries in a hospital in Singapore, where she was taken for treatment.

Ironically, you still got what was coming to you

Ram Singh, the bus driver and the fifth suspect in the crime, was found hanging in his cell in Tihar prison in March 2013, months before the suspects were convicted.

Probably why your rape culture is so bad

The sixth suspect was just months short of 18 years when the crime took place. He walked out of a correction home in December 2015 after spending three years — the maximum punishment for minors — sparking public outrage and an overhaul of the juvenile law.

Cultures of a third world

At least six rapes were taking place in the Indian capital every day, she said.

"Nothing much has changed because there is no fear among people that if they do something wrong, they will be punished,"

Without sounding too melodramatic, I wouldn't mind if they all went straight to hell too. Rapist's and pedos have got to be the lowest of the low and deserve whatever that comes their way. That is all.

No sir. You would be absolutely right to say these scumbags deserve it.

And if I may add

They should be castrated and force fed their genitals beforehand.....

Sorry Mods

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They should feed the vermin to the lions. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Horrible crime - But no human has the right to kill another for what ever reason other then self defence - Killing is arrogant WE have no clue what happens after death who knows we could be making things better for them. NOW I did not say it shouldn't go unpunished after all beating someone for years might allow them to regret their actions instead of being relived from them.
edit on 5/11/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join