It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 men that fatally gang-raped girl will be hung to death in India

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Link

Would it be politically incorrect to say I'm glad these scumbags are being hung? Sorry, but I have no sympathy for these cowards. India has one of the worst rape cultures in the world, maybe this will send a message

four men who were convicted in the fatal gang-rape and torture of a 23-year-old medical student on a moving bus in the Indian capital nearly five years ago.

The court held that the nature of the crime, which triggered massive protests across India, made it a fit case for the death penalty. It described the assault as "most brutal, barbaric and diabolical,"

Must have been terrifying for the poor girl

Prosecutors said the four — Akshay Thakur, Vinay Sharma, Pawan Gupta and Mukesh — took their victim to the back of a private bus in New Delhi, raping her and then damaging her internal organs with an iron rod. She died two weeks later of injuries in a hospital in Singapore, where she was taken for treatment.

Ironically, you still got what was coming to you

Ram Singh, the bus driver and the fifth suspect in the crime, was found hanging in his cell in Tihar prison in March 2013, months before the suspects were convicted.

Probably why your rape culture is so bad

The sixth suspect was just months short of 18 years when the crime took place. He walked out of a correction home in December 2015 after spending three years — the maximum punishment for minors — sparking public outrage and an overhaul of the juvenile law.

Cultures of a third world

At least six rapes were taking place in the Indian capital every day, she said.

"Nothing much has changed because there is no fear among people that if they do something wrong, they will be punished,"

Without sounding too melodramatic, I wouldn't mind if they all went straight to hell too. Rapist's and pedos have got to be the lowest of the low and deserve whatever that comes their way. That is all.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
A well deserved punishment that would be well advised to become the universal standard worldwide for this sort of crime, in my eyes.

+1 more 
posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Bye bye to "human" filth.

Hope the ropes not adjusted right and they slowly strangle in a humiliating death where they twitch, dance, piss and # themselves would be a good death for a gang rapist

edit on 7-5-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Prosecutors said the four — Akshay Thakur, Vinay Sharma, Pawan Gupta and Mukesh — took their victim to the back of a private bus in New Delhi, raping her and then damaging her internal organs with an iron rod. She died two weeks later of injuries in a hospital in Singapore, where she was taken for treatment.

Hanging is to quick for these men... Burned at the stake with a large slow fire comes to my barbaric mind.
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

A well deserved punishment that would be well advised to become the universal standard worldwide for this sort of crime, in my eyes.

+1

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

They are getting what they deserve.

Some people do no deserve to share the same air we do.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Good...but they should suffer first...hanging is way to quick and easy if done right.

Locked room, carpenters tools and some nice keepy alive drugs(just to prolong the agony of course)

I have not one iota of time for rapist and pedos they are the lowest of the low.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

wtf is wrong with these dumbass fools!

bad enough raping the girl but to shove an iron rod up there as well??

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Maybe just removing the offending organs with a wire wheel before putting them in the general population of an Indian prison would work. I'd also remove their hands to make it more interesting. Of course, there are always various sized iron rods as a grand finale. Film it and publish it for public viewing so these clowns can provide entertainment.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Four dead turds that wont be missed!!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

This happened 5 years ago? I thought India has swifter justice than the U.S..

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From the article

Indian courts are notorious for delays as more than 30 million cases are pending before them.

In view of the massive protests across the country, the Indian government put the gang rape case on a fast-track trial.

I guess 5 years by their standards is swift lol.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thanks. That's an eye-opener! 30 million cases pending. Bet many offenders and victims are dead by now.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Heated iron rods.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If we did that kind of stuff here, there would be less of this stuff going on. And if a girl were to be found to claim rape when it was not rape, I think she should be punished too. I have heard of a few women who did that, one even admitted to the girl I was with long ago that she was just trying to get back at a guy. The guy did get off, I guess she blabbed to too many people about that, but the guy sure got dragged through the mud. The guy was a jerk, just like the girl, but not a rapist. They should actually have a law and punishment for someone being a real jerk, something that would humiliate the person

Oh, sorry some of you people, I am not saying that those of you that are jerks should be humiliated

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I am all for it to see those guys hang.. I am against the death sentence...but hey, I am just human.

The weird thing is that I am a bit surprsed to learn that India has this "rape culture". If I see indiers it is difficult to see those kind of men having such a bad name.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Give me front row seat please

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

There are 1.3 billion people in India. That's almost 5 times the population of America. Now cram them all up tightly and put them in a 3rd world country, and wah-lah!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I remember this. Can't believe it has already been 5 years ago. Time moves fast... I hope the hanging used will be the ''Suspension Hanging'', cause it can take up to 20 minutes before you're dead and is very painfull. Time shouldn't move fast on the execution of these scumbags. Let them suffer for what they did to that poor girl.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Surely a fitting execution would be an iron rod up their arses?
edit on 7-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join