It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

buy your way into the US with help from Jared Kushner?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

500,000? I thought you could get a investment visa that allows you to stay fir 250000?

Anyway if a immigrant has 500,000 to piss away surely they should be welcome as they are a benfit?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
That's what happens when you put conservatives in charge- anything for the right price.

Conservative? Ut uhh.. Reckless and ignorant.
Don't insult conservatives.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

What's this have to do with the Kushner family getting half a million ?

I must be missing something.

Are they a government program?
edit on 572017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

edit on 572017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

That's what happens when you put conservatives in charge- anything for the right price.

It's very difficult to make much political hay on this program. EB5 was created in 1990 during the term of Daddy Bush and has been re authorized since then by Democrats and Republicans. The last president to reauthorize it was Obama.

@CB328 hows it feel to see the post immediately following yours shove your foot in your mouth by showing you the last president to authorize the program was obama.

Why would you attack another member? It demonstrates immaturity and/or insecurity.

hypocrite much? if you call what i posted an attack then i pity your delicate sensibilities, your post on the other hand certainly qualifies, perhaps reread your own post while looking into the mirror bud.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here in Canada the economic immigration scheme allows foreigners to buy citizenship. Canada has the world's highest legal immigration rate, but we do crack down on illegals and they do get deported. Canada does not tolerate illegal immigration. Zero. Zap. Zilda.
edit on 7-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

As I thought, the answer must be that you cannot help yourself. So sad, to bad.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

ha!
i see by your own post you cant much help yourself, you come round here to pass judgement on people clearly, perhaps you could instead participate in conspiracy theory discussion as this site is designed for,
in the end, just get #ed buddy,
edit on 7-5-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Sounds like you could use some milk and cookies in a nice little safe space. Mixing meds?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I saw that and several other reports.

Gah. It's not UNexpected, and I'm not sure how "legally ethical" it is. I find it morally repugnant.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

id love some milk and cookies actually, great idea, off to get some now,

safe spaces are for you liberals or hadnt you heard? you antifa scum are so horrible at communication, amazing there are still some of you left not aware your own party started safe spaces, go kiss some more obama ass you damn commie.

in before you need to the last word with another post.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I pity you

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
in before you need to the last word with another post.

I pity you

you are both being petty pitifull children bickering over nothing.
grow up.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: buster2010

Sigh...and as has been proved, no one is "selling" citizenship. You just see what you want to see, because it has something to do with Trump and his family. That Obama is the last President to approve it means nothing, right? Because your Messiah could do no wrong.

The program was started by Bush yet you whine about Obama typical right wing hypocrisy. Face it our little Israeli plant in the White House is all too happy to accept that foreign cash. Donnie whined about how he was going to get rid of corruption but it isn't corruption when it comes with a lot of cash. Face it your orange god is a lying sell out.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

If you read the actual story the worry is Trump, the Republican, will stop this practice, which the Democrats did not.

Since Donald Trump became president, rumors have circulated among the wealthy of the world about the future of the EB-5 program, given Trump’s repeated vows to crack down on immigration and the increased congressional scrutiny of EB-5s. That has sent many high-rolling foreigners flocking to apply.

www.washingtonpost.com... 8dea-3cd836fcf287_story.html?utm_campaign=pubexchange_article&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_term=.d8b202668ac5

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Pretty much sums up the new government under Trump and the all powerful republicans. If you can't pay, you can't play, from welfare, jobs, troops. Gotta find more billions for the rich.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Pretty much sums up the new government under Trump and the all powerful republicans. If you can't pay, you can't play, from welfare, jobs, troops. Gotta find more billions for the rich.

Democrat globalists do the exact same thing.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

But Obama never stopped it.

No bad eh?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, democrats tax everybody, not just the working guy.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

This is not new .. democrats took full advantage of this ... people are worried Trump will stop it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join