It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So About those Macron Leaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So guys, you all realize that the Macron emails have been leaked. I'm pretty sure they made it illegal for a lot of papers to cover this in the country of France. I don't speak French but apparently they cover plans for the Islamization of Europe and in Korean they apparently mention something about a spiritual chef. A littile bit too close to the topic that shall now be named. Not to mention his companion just died aged 50 while giving a rally in front of heaps of people. I'm sure she didn't know anything.

www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 7-5-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Nothing being mentioned on MSM over here in France about this...

Polling stations opened half an hour ago and all news channels are just talking about the polling stations.

No news either yesterday as the official end to the campaign was yesterday too which prevents the MSM talking about both candidates.

However, in the days preceding it's all been MACRON MACRON MACRON...

Warmest

Lags
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

edit on 7-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Words added

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The islamisation is already taking place. This is just confirmation. Maybe a french speaker can shed some light on the controversial ones.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I don't speak French but apparently they cover plans for the Islamization of Europe and in Korean they apparently mention something about a spiritual chef.

From what I'm seeing it rather has to do about controlling radicals- learning Arabic in school instead of mosques(where exposure can be more common) to help discourage extremism.
edit on 7-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

What about them? Creating a thread your supposed to make a point. But looks like many have decided the leak was fake and put out by Russian hackers.So the question becomes any way to verify they are even real?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Of course they are trying to bury this.

Macron is the chosen globalist puppet propped up by the EU establishment, offering no palpable change and if elected, will just keep greasing the skids for his buddies to continue the economic plundering Europe.

We'll see if the 9 million immigrants the EU dumped into France over the past decade is enough to tip the scales for them.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to beleive the leaked emails are real, even wikileaks is questioning their validity so I'm disregarding them for now

Wikileaks questioning leaks

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

According to the media here France maintains a blackout period on political content for forty eight hours prior to the election.
They're not talking about it there because they're not allowed to.
After eight tonight they can.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Isn't the point that were talking about this lost in the theory that they're trying to bury it?

They maintain a blackout on political news for the forty eight hours leading up to the election.

Wouldn't it be great if they did that here?

top topics

join