It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips on meditation breathing techniques.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

20 mins a day, twice a day i basically do the relaxation technique I mentioned standing on my feet. While standing, starting at my heart, i will place my hands over my chest breathe in, and imagine energy flowing into my heart chakra. On the out breath i imagine a ball of energy expanding past my body into the air around my body and feel it against my hands. Then breath in and imagine bringing that ball of energy back into your heart chakra. Really imagine your feeling energy pour in through the space between your atoms. Then move up to the throat chakra, do the same thing, Then move up to the head. Do the same thing. go all the way down your chakra system doing this, and go through your hands lower arms, upper arms, shoulders feet, ankles, calves, thighs, buttox, and back. It should take around 15 to 20 minutes to do your whole body.

Reminds me of Reiki.

What i believe this does is help balance the left and right hemisphere of your brain. When your brain is balanced is when these types of experiences become easiest to have. Which reminds me! Almost every time i have had an OBE i have been lying on my back. I believe this is because the blood in your left and right hemispheres of your brain is balanced and blood is basically energy.

Do your speech center get over activated so that you sometimes speak in tongues?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yeah from what i've read about Reiki it is a lot like that.

No i have never spoken in tongue's but i feel like this could possibly be one way to enter a trance to start to speak in tongue's or channel. I have never channeled either.

I have heard many different voices including my own while in trance before projecting. A lot of different sounds and feelings as well. Oh yeah that video you posted was awesome, i didn't know they had a Ted talk on OBE's. The girl in the video describes exactly the same feelings i have before astral projecting. Maybe people will start to look at this from a more scientific perspective.

It's so weird to me that science has history of ridiculing stuff like this. More people are starting to catch on though.

<< 1   >>

join