It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Just Destroyed The FBI, CIA And Fake News In An Epic Tweetstorm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Julian Assange is a spoilt child who craves attention, and doesn’t care how much damage he does as long as he gets it.

So...lets pretend I obtained information on North Korea. That information shows they don't have any functioning nukes, their missiles keep failing because they aren't even close to a ballistic missile and...ready for this...their parade of weapons were 90% fake and non-functional. Basically, they are no threat to anyone.

I decide to publish this information for the world to see. I could claim that this information may keep us from a war. Or I could just do it to make them look like a huge joke.

Now...considering that that is basically what Assange has done to the US and others...where is the wrong. The "damage" done may be real in some people's minds, but it may be beneficial to others. Regardless...it is the truth. I suggest we start realizing something. The truth is the most important to the people of any country. But it is the enemy of most governments.

So who should we support? The billions of people, or the governments?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: intrptr

Whatever your issue is you really need to deal with it and stop intentionally derailing threads...

Internet trolling

Hurling accusations at truth tellers is trolling. In fact by focusing on the messenger, you are derailing the thread.

Look , its real simple.

The truth is a pin that pops the huge bubble known as the 'official narrative'. The bubble is huge and the pin small, Pop goes the weasel.

Officialdom hates that, they worked so hard at building a false construct to use as cover for their hidden agendas. All it takes is one person (like Assange) to go hey, look things aren't what they seem, its all based on lies, false accusations and false pretenses. We could go into that, it is on topic, but all you'll do is reply with another barely TnC insult, directed at the messenger.

edit on 7-5-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to: Justoneman

Well, I recall we had news from wiki on Benghazi, Clinton's email server, Pedophilia in Europe and America. But we didn't get any arrests yet on some of these.

You didn't get arrests on any. Because no wrongdoing has been demonstrated.

Wikileaks is about accusation, not proof.

edit on 7/5/17 by Astyanax because: 😴

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

If we are to ever have a government which does not lie to its people, and manipulate stories to gain favorable support for wars and new legislation that puts us in harm's way, then we will need many more people just like Julian Assange.

Pray, for the good of your people, that you will never have such a government.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

When Corporations get into bed with the Government you have a fascist state.

What ??

It has been since

USA has became a Nation,

More So Since
Woodrow Wilson had been President
and when he Singed for
the Federal Bank Reserve ( independent Owned ) into power of Currency
and who's Boss is the Rothschilds and other Elite bankers

We live as a European ROME! Society

America is Based on that ROMAN Structure,

America is Run By Corporate Power

The World is a Business

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago5126 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I would say that your well thought out post was wrong about America. We have some members of the same group of Fascists who have been involved setting up the Europeans still working. Some of our elected members are probably working for them , but the people of America are not fascists. Freedom lovers have been in danger of being returned to serfs since the Declaration of Independence in 1776. The enemy of the common man being free is still alive and well.

Freedom is not free and unfortunately it requires some blood of the free loving men and women to maintain. Our Republic is in trouble but the US is not Fascists yet IMO... We need that vigilance Ben Franklin advised us to keep.
edit on 7-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Still disappointed that Assange is unwilling to face his accusers and allow himself to be questioned for rape, as per Swedish law.

Assange exhausted all legal avenues regarding his extradition to Sweden and has chosen to sit in the Equadorian consulate.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: 727Sky

As for his charges ironic that he dismisses them as fake and does his best to avoid answering them all the while demanding others be held accountable.

He's said REPEATEDLY that he is happy to answer the charges INSIDE THE EMBASSY.

Repeatedly.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
reply to: Justoneman

Well, I recall we had news from wiki on Benghazi, Clinton's email server, Pedophilia in Europe and America. But we didn't get any arrests yet on some of these.

You didn't get arrests on any. Because no wrongdoing has been demonstrated.

Wikileaks is about accusation, not proof.

The accusations are coming from the gubment. The hearings and investigations into Hillary's complicity in Benghazi carried by the gubment, prosecuting itself, were laughable. Dog and pony show, designed to cover it up. Thats like when the police investigate their own officer shootings, beatings and never seem to find any of them guilty...

See Rodney King and the LA riots, Michael Brown and Ferguson.

If you believe the lies told the American people about endless war, Humanitarian Interventions and Regime Change, you're more gullible than I thought.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Assange exhausted all legal avenues regarding his extradition to Sweden and has chosen to sit in the Equadorian consulate.

Crap. He knows as soon as he sets foot outside the embassy he will be subjected to extraordinary rendition (kidnapping) by US government to face charges of Treason (whistleblowing) in a Kangaroo court setting, a show trial with the verdict already determined and punishment fixed.

The rape investigation is a cover story, to discredit Assange and wikileaks and cover up they want to punish Assange, not for rape but for exposing state corruption.

If rape was all that was involved the Ecuadorian Embassy wouldn't have granted him asylum. As is, The then president of Ecuador was so grateful to Assange for exposing the US government (CIA) meddling in Ecuador to influence media and elections that he welcomed Assange into the embassy with open arms to protect him.
edit on 8-5-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The rape investigation is a cover story, to discredit Assange and wikileaks and cover up they want to punish Assange, not for rape but for exposing state corruption.

well said that man

edit on 8/5/2017 by hardcorepawn because: quote not showing up

edit on 8/5/2017 by hardcorepawn because: html tags

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Crap. He knows as soon as he sets foot outside the embassy he will be subjected to extraordinary rendition (kidnapping) by US government to face charges of Treason (whistleblowing) in a Kangaroo court setting, a show trial with the verdict already determined and punishment fixed.

That's rubbish, and you know it. It's a fantasy. Such an act would infuriate the UK and the rest of the developed world, and would probably invalidate legal process in the States.

The rape investigation is a cover story, to discredit Assange and wikileaks

We'll never know without due legal process. So far, the courts considering Assanges extradition to Sweden (from the UK) have not considered the rape allegations "made up", and Assange has been through quite a few courts. He's got questions to answer, and he should deal with that. Could it be that he protests too much?
edit on 8/5/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes, yes. We understand that you have a problem with Assange while many of us feel he's done good things. It isn't about truth as much as it is about transparency. Pretty sure he exposed the DNC but really, yawn. You can keep repeating yourself but we got it the first time.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Xcathdra

Stop it! the last piece of decent journalism exposed Watergate, the government haven't grown wings and become angels since then. They have become so corrupt that any one who is a threat is killed. When Corporations get into bed with the Government you have a fascist state. Which will inevitably end badly.

Thank you! The various and many cases exposing the crimes of government have not changed the way government behaves. The government operates above the law, but some folks pretend otherwise, fooling only themselves.

Assange has done a great service exposing the crimes of government, and that could not be done without conscientious whistleblowers.

Assange, Snowden, Kiriakou, Drake, Binney, Wright and many others pay the price as whistleblowers, but they have served their country well.

As Mark Twain noted, patriotism means supporting your country all the time, but its government ONLY when it deserves it.

Of late, all the government deserves is harsh criticism and ridicule.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Your stand on US practices of 'legality' and 'due process'... tell that to millions dead and displaced in ME nations.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Your stand on US practices of 'legality' and 'due process'... tell that to millions dead and displaced in ME nations.

How predictable.

You have no clue as to my standpoint on US actions, or inactions, and besides these are irrelevant to Assange's alleged rape, and the process of English and Swedish law that has brought us to this juncture. In the case of Assange (as per the OP) I think he has done some good, but I take a hard-line position on people accused of rape, or sex crimes. If Assange is to have any moral credibility then he needs to face his accusers and demonstrate his oft cited innocence.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If you had been following the Assange story from the beginning, you would know the rape charges are bogus. You would know that the first prosecutor to examine the case dropped it.

It was resurrected only for political purposes. He is, understandably, the proverbial Enemy Of The State, and the state, in case you wonder, is the United States Government. The same entity that routinely commits military aggression under fraud.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You have no clue as to my standpoint on US actions, or inactions...

Yes I do. You just said it...

That's rubbish, and you know it. It's a fantasy. Such an act would infuriate the UK and the rest of the developed world, and would probably invalidate legal process in the States.

My emphasis

The US don't care how they get ahold of him or any other wanted 'criminal'. If he was hiding in any number of countries they would just drone strike the place already, killing everyone inside. But its the UK, got to keep up appearances before the mass mind. The UK are the ones guarding the embassy night and day, waiting. As far as US legal due process, again thats a joke to anyone been watching world events.

Besides Sweden is a NATO partner country, extradition from there to the US is a foregone conclusion.

Like this, IF Assange ever actually agrees to return to Sweden, charges will be dropped and then he will be extradited to the US, post haste. Everyone knows that.

edit on 8-5-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Here you go. Some of the urban myths and fantasies challenged by this article published in 2012.

Assange has been afforded more opportunities to challenge the warrant for his arrest than almost any other defendant in English legal history. This is hardly "persecution" or a "witch-hunt".

Source New Statesman

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It seems like Assange has a particular beef with the United States. I love my country, and he seeks to damage it.

I'm glad that Snowden exposed abuses by the intelligence agencies. It's something we needed to know.

But I don't think Assange is some righteous truth teller. He's a more destructive force.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join