It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi hunters and former WW2 French Resistance fighters now opposing Marine Le Pen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Irrespective what people here say, it's going to be the French who decides on their own immigration policies.
If the people of France decide that Muslim immigration is an issue and they want it dealt with, then those party's supporting it will be removed

It should be a reflection on the parties who allowed the immigration issue to become so devicive are the ones responsible for who and what gets the job in future

If Le Pen wins, that's what people want
The immigration issue seems to be in crisis, what do you expect.
I wouldn't be surprised should the French vote for her.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It's an opportune moment for Le Pen. There's a lot of followers, ones that already love the National front party, others who are willing to be suckered right into it thinking that is what is best for them. History repeats itself hopefully it won't be too similar to WWII.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Whatever we choose it seem fascism will win.

Either the Le Pen or the Banking mafia using Islamofascism.

Even if Le Pen i Nazi is Macron better for the Jews? Nazis on one side Islamofacist on the other side. Seems like the Zionist are making the world more unsafe for Jews so that Jews should be forced to join their cult.

Zionist (a grouping within the Jewish community) have a tendency to backstab the Jews that does not play ball with their agenda. Just look at Theodor Herzl:

If whole branches of Jews must be destroyed, it is worth it, as long as a Jewish state in Palestine is created.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They seem to be very bad at their job also since George Soros is walking around freely allowed to pull the strings on Macron.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It looks like Le Penn is going to lose and another country will continue to be lead by a globalist puppet, oh well. Just imagine if when Marcon was thirty nine years old he took up with a fifteen year old girl pupil he was supposed to be a teacher too. Because those are the circumstances that brought him, and now Sixty Nine year old wife, together.

If those sexual circumstances were reversed, I think that would have precluded him from office, even in sexually tolerant France. I don't consider him to be the sort of man that I would want to run my country, and today I am more grateful than ever before to have not been born French.
edit on 7-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
S&F!!!

Did you know that:

"In March 2012, Beate Klarsfeld was a candidate for The Left in the election of the German Federal President 2012 against Joachim Gauck, which she lost by 126 to 991 votes."
wiki

And it´s not the people that vote for Federal President... it´s politicians, parties.
Seems like "our" german politicians don´t like brave people that do the right thing. I mean... by 126 to 991 votes...
So we got "our" east german and a little bit warmongering, transatlantic controlled and russia hating pastor for a while. A man that made TPTB no problems...
Her biggest problem was, she was nominated by the party "Die Linke", a left party, in germany. And she was an unpitying Nazi hunter that always spoke out the truth, that many in power don´t want to hear!

They didn´t want a Federal President that once beat a Bundeskanzler(Kiesinger) for being in the NSDAP and working for the Nazi propaganda in the third reich(is it maybe because the political germany [justice/police/secret services etc] after 1945 was founded with "former" Nazis[that weren´t taken by the US, Operation Paperclip], because there was nobody else?). They rather want Yes Men that are ok with everything that comes from the overseas, if it are regime changes, wars or whatever dirty stuff. Yes Men that are ok with banksters, with the big money, with the actual politicians and their decisions...

But not uncomfortable women that speak out the truth!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I mean you all act like it's an easy choice?

Vote for a corrupt Globalist in the pockets of the Rockefellers / Soros / Deep State or Vote for a Right Wing Candidate that is all about France's citizens first and will ensure the their citizen's prorities are met first..

I mean I don't know about you all but I would choose anyone over a Globalist. That's just me.

edit on 7-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here comes the good ol' "muh nazi" narrative.

Macron is the A-typical puppet banker propped up by the EU establishment and the MSM, if he's elected he will undoubtedly keep greasing the skids for his buddies in Brussels to continue the economic plundering of Europe.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If France and other nations don't want to be globalists, they should tell my country, the US, to stop invading other countries. People are going to flee bombs and look for a better living situation. Gee, that must be human.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: starwarsisreal

All the points you bring up are the same crappy propaganda that's being spread all over the web about Le Pen just prior to the election.

Let's see..

- Promote another ridiculous Nazi-based smear. Check.

-Nationalist?! Holy crap! Panic! We got a fascist waiting to take over! Check.

-Auschwitz survivors stepping to the plate. Check.

Your commentary shows zero insight into Le Pen's platform, and fails to even mention her Rothschild puppet opponent, Macron.

Instead you play the card of Nazi hunters and the holocaust to try to drum up hatred, while truly lamenting on her father's statements from decades ago.

Please don't fall for it. Let globalism die a slow painful death. Hey! Did I mention Macron attended The Bilderberger Group meeting in 2014?? What a positive change for France!

....you deserved that cheapshot.

As a german, let me tell you:
Go back to bed, today was cancelled. Tomorrow too, and the day after tomorrow, and so on...

You are right about globalism, but how do people think that right parties would be the solution???
Never heard of something called history? Books are written about it, documentaries made, Museums were founded, etc.

Sometimes, if people work with that history, try to learn from the mistakes made in the past, try to learn why things happened and who was the reason for these mistakes, those people learn that righwingers are everything else than the solution for the dictatorship of the rich, called globalism. Rightwingers are just against a part of that globalism, that part were people from other countries/"races"/skin colors/religions/dissidents from around the globe come into "their" land.

They are not against the big money that globalism creates, because rightwingers love the big money. You need money for a Reich, you know! What do you think how rightwingers handle their money? Via banksters! Would they stop it? No, they can´t, because that would be their quick end. No money flow, no Nazi show!

Who made the rise of the third reich possible? Weren´t it, from the very beginning, very rich people, industrials, that gave money to Hitler and his Nazi myrmidons? In the beginning to buy clothes and flags and to try the failed Hitler Putsch in 1923? Poor people gave their money they didn´t have?

Rightwingers are not controlled by the big money, the banksters? Is it not reality that everytime both sides of a conflict are monetary supported by the same bankster families? By those that demand globalism more then everything else on earth, for their own profits?

Later Hitler and his Nazis were supported by Henry Ford(just as one well known example), that made it possible that US soldiers were killed with US money, with US products, while trying to free europe and the world(as a part of the allies) from that Nazi scum?

But we don´t even have to back that far, we can look around what happens if you let these rightwingers come into power. Yesterday, thousands to ten thousands prosted, again, against that "Kaczynski nazi regime". People are protesting not only since yesterday against the spirit they have summoned and that ignores their commands now.

Same is for Orban and Hungary, people are fed to the backteeth of that rightwinger regimes, they are out on the streets,they are uprising slowly, it´s just barely reported, for whatever reasons.

But the best example of what happens, if you give away your voice just "to kick the rich and pampered establishment in the back", by voting for rich and pampered individuals, is the former USA and their so called President Trump. In (east)germany we had once a politician that told us that nobody has the intention to build a wall, and then he build it. In the former USA there is a debt billionaire that told the people to build a wall, but never will.

The rich and pampered puppetmasters behind him, that pull his strings to make the rich richer by taking it from the workers, the taxpayers, the middleclass and the poor, don´t let him waste time with building silly walls. They need wars, new laws for the rich and against the average and poor citizens, the profits from all that, the big money! As we all can see live now! But i guess we have to thank Trump for being a bad example that opened the eyes of many "establishment in the back kickers", that now won´t vote for rightwingers anymore. In germany, the numbers of the supporters of parties like the AfD, are steadily decreasing since Trump.

You just have to read the AfD program. As a "left behind, concerned and enraged" citizen you would never vote for that party. Because it wouldn´t make any sense, it would make everything just worse than it is now, if these "Not Nazi, but it must be allowed to say that"`s would come into power. All that social welfare recipients, that are "left behind, concerned and enraged" because their social welfare is not high enough to buy everyday enough beer and crystal, a prominent nazi drug in eastern germany. Btw, when they want to come down and try to sleep from time to time, then have to hide and buy weed undercover, because weed is a bad drug, from nazis view. So much about the intellignece of those people... xD

I am drifting, all those nazis that live from from social welfare now, would vote for a party that would cut social welfare money? Like middleclass and poor people in the overseas voted for an alleged billionaire because they thought he would be their saviour and still defend him? I am sorry, our idiots are really idiots, but not that idiotic. I mean those that can and would read and learn about what they would vote for, wouldn´t vote for their own butcher and defend him while he is cutting of parts of their bodies! This is Europe!

People here watch and smile/laugh about the rightwinger establishment government in the former USA, the others, that don´t smile or laugh, are more afraid of fatal mistakes made by that rich and pampered lunatics of the big money and military industrial complex in the white house than of China, NK, Russia and whatever the "good ones" tell us are the "axis of evil" states, together.

The biggest threat to the world sits in the WH, Trump Tower, Mar a Lago.. For many, many people worldwide. And they don´t want such circumstances at home. They don´t want to be fooled by the Trump-way, by european rightwingers that try the same method, fish for the most uneducated and idiotic individuals they can find(who else would vote for his own butcher?), with lies and spreading hate, while making profits for their own personal life. Not after Trump showed whole the world what bad example looks like.

This is Europe, we are not that stupid. I would eat my underpants if Le Pen wins. Nothing would change to a better, for not rich, average french citizens, everything just would get worse. Nazis love total surveillance, they love big data, because that´s an easy way to find dissidents, or "lebensunwerte" people.

That brings me back to the unemployed nazi social welfare recipients. They could work, that damned globalism presented us temporary employment, subcontracted labour, destroyed "healthy" jobs to create more "unhealthy" jobs, just for the statistics and TPTB to cheer themselves. But there are jobs out there, for the too less minimum wage of under 9 Euro. And even today "the State" tries you to force there, otherwise they cut your social welfare money.

TBC

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Continue:

But how would that be with Nazis in power, unemployed people are in their eyes like "gypsies", "jews", thrash with no reason to exist.You have to work for the Reich, you know! They would cut the social welfare completely and force the people to do the jobs that were created by globalism. How would that be for the nazi alcoholics and crystal addicts, if they couldn´t be drunk and high anymore, if they had no time anymore to go to nazi protests and raise the right arm and yell "Ausländer raus", "Sieg Heil" and all that known stuff. If they instead have to work, to be a "good german"?

And if they see that they are, under their nazi "saviours", nothing more than slaves for the Reich, slaves that had better lifes even under theNOT NAZI dictatorship of the rich and only because of that powerful lunatics, that pull the strings of the puppets of all sides.

This is Europe, we had that sh*t some decades, not long ago, and we don´t need it again! And i am pretty sure we learned from our past, at least we have more past to learn from than 300, 400 years...
But, as a last resort(who can trust the outcome of elections nowadays?), and the french people are that stupid, maybe we german have to be the new Résistance and free the sane french people from that nazi scum.

We have a lot to"undo" because of our nazi past!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm french and here everybody hate klarsfeld...

btw he's not a nazi hunter, he hunts nothing in fact, he looks like an old fag
edit on 7-5-2017 by JoJoo because: compement

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Your commentary shows zero insight into Le Pen's platform, and fails to even mention her Rothschild puppet opponent, Macron.

Interesting puppet comment given that the only bank that would finance Le Pen is Russian and Putin is one of the few leaders that has openly supported her.

If Le Pen gets in, expect further hostility to France as she creates more divisions between people. You may want that, not quite sure why.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Interesting puppet comment given that the only bank that would finance Le Pen is Russian and Putin is one of the few leaders that has openly supported her.

If Le Pen gets in, expect further hostility to France as she creates more divisions between people. You may want that, not quite sure why.

So? Obama supports Maricon.

Does commercials for him.

Maybe France is sick of being thought of as weak?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Actually the polls have been wrong before. hold your horses until the votes are all in tonight at 8 o clock. OR 4 hours from now in our time. Twitter isnt the most accurate poll data either.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Oops! You accidentally revealed how you feel about Jews. Her supporters keep slipping up like that.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: uncommitted

So? Obama supports Maricon.

Does commercials for him.

Your point about Obama being what? How do you think Le Pen will make France strong? I assume you actually have some information about the vote and the Le Pen family, France in general.............. or are you more about thinking they shouldn't vote for the guy Obama endorses because... well, because?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Think it through. If Le Pen wins, she will try to withdraw from the EU. If that happens, Europe from the Baltic Sea to the Balkans will be governed from Berlin. Is that the real end game here?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Oops! You accidentally revealed how you feel about Jews. Her supporters keep slipping up like that.

Lol nice try. If you feel that mentioning the Rothschild family is a form of anti-Semitism you have no business discussing politics.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Actually the polls have been wrong before. hold your horses until the votes are all in tonight at 8 o clock. OR 4 hours from now in our time. Twitter isnt the most accurate poll data either.

I would be happy to be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join