It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the universe works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I questioned why our reality works the way it does. It's pretty complex how reality is. Like we have love, sex, fiction, and all sorts of stuff that makes life awesome. I thought about it a lot. When I think about it, to have fear you must have love. Fear creates a stronger force of love. Like when you feel pain, you want it to go away. That feeling of wanting it to go away is far stronger than fear. I think this is how the universe works.

Our universe came from nothing. That feeling of nothingness created a fear after some time. Time is what made nothingness fearsome. So souls were created. Souls are basically pinpoints of nothingness, each pinpoint of nothingness is located at a different place in the universe. Basically each soul has different fears. Love is created from that fear and this how we exist. Love is a far greater force than anything in the universe. So as time goes by in the universe, our souls will experience more and more fears. Love manifests the reality created from fear. This is why hell is only in your mind. It is you actually burning in hell but love manifests reality. Too much love would be bad, so everything balances out and that's how our reality exists. We are eternal beings.

Pretty much the universe evolves from overcoming new fears. The universe is really far greater than we can even imagine. What you guys think?

I love how souls work.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LilithImmaculate2

Interesting thoughts. The polarity of love/fear is kind of like the chicken or the egg argument. You feel love arises as a response to fear. I feel fear is a distortion of love ( or lack of love.)

Indeed both are vital parts of this 3rd density experience.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I would think that love driven by fear is not love at all, but a subconsious defense mechanism for self preservation. Divine love can only exist when you realize that there is no longer anything to fear. That is where eternal security steps in.
edit on 6-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

If you accept the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics, then with an infinite number of space-time dimensions every quantum state is realized. Our Big Bang is the result of star collapsing to black hole in another pre-existing space-time dimension. With the many worlds theory, every decision you make, one way or the other, every girl you kissed or did not kiss, is realized in some space-time dimension. There are any infinite number of yous from the greatest saint and the worst serial killer you can be. Every possible way of being in realized as every possible quantum state is realized in the many worlds.

If you accept the pantheistic idea of God, then all these infinite space-time dimensions are all part of the mind of God. From non-existence to a space-time dimension only composed of infinite energy the mind of God is complete. We exist so our infinite omnipotent God can experience the thrill of having limitations by experiencing what we experience in each space-time dimension. Our enthusiasm is God's enthusiasm. We exist for the purpose of giving God thrilling experiences.

Many eastern religions claim all our words and ideas about God and the Universe are all delusions. And there is only one Universal truth. And that truth can be realized and experienced by having the realization that everything in your mind is a delusion. What remains is a direct experience of the mind of God in single brief moment of completion.

edit on 6-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I have pondered this a lot as well. Not exactly the same. You use emotions I think more positive negative and magnetic and electric. Emotion I think love and fear is something we created ourselves more than being linked to reality itself but more a scale of positive and negative.

Simply its all a ying yang kind of thing!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You title gets buried in basic human terms that have little to do with the way the universe works IMHO.
The proper stance is to stand in awe of it all and find your bliss without ever a good reason to speak of a Hell that is decidedly immaterial, to say the least, about the Universe.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The Universe wasn't so much created but turned on, the infini-computer running the simulation has at times been upgraded or more so the kernel improved where the sandbox ( flat earth ) was super sized as it expanded human conscience. Everything is based on a principal of mathematical code running on this infini-computer, every single question can be answered by this model.

Your soul is a file that accrues learnings and can be accessed by means not openly known but suffice to say I once accessed the place were all this information is kept and its very real trust me. This file is updated upon death in a clean download that is lightning fast and your magnetic resonance if still intact can see this event before dissipating into zero.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think some recent LHC data collapses the "many worlds" theory.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I'm as white as rice on a paper plate in a snow storm, but i love soul !!

Soul food too...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LilithImmaculate2
Fear creates a stronger force of love...

Nonsense!
There is no 'fear' in unconditional Love, which you would have known, rather than ignorantly hypothesized, had you the experience/Knowledge of such Love.
Neither is there 'creation'.

I love how souls work.

If you think that you Know what a Soul is, please share?
If not, then you have no inkling of 'how a soul works'.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Ah the chemicals between us and the mental armor that never really keeps anything out.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

When I think about it, to have fear you must have love. Fear creates a stronger force of love. Like when you feel pain, you want it to go away. That feeling of wanting it to go away is far stronger than fear. I think this is how the universe works.
Love is not wanting the feeling to go away. Love embraces what is - wanting the feeling to go away is fear.

Our universe came from nothing. That feeling of nothingness created a fear after some time. Time is what made nothingness fearsome.

The universe does not belong to anyone - the 'universe' is the ONE unfolding - as it is the only one, it is not a thing - so is nothing and everything.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Everything is love. The ol in out in out

High frequencies come from small tools. The universe is so fornicating large, your viewpoint is rather fornicating slow.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Nonsense!
There is no 'fear' in unconditional Love, which you would have known, rather than ignorantly hypothesized, had you the experience/Knowledge of such Love.

I love how souls work.

A soul is the pinpoint of nothingness. After some time it gains awareness.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Nonsense!

I love how souls work.

A soul is the pinpoint of nothingness.

That sounds so deep, until one examines it.
What you just did, is to define a 'something' as a bit of 'nothing'.
One cannot be a 'something' and a 'nothing' as 'nothing' does not exist, other than as a meaningless and imprecise word.
EveryTHING exists, there is no 'no-thing' that exists.

After some time it gains awareness.

Where did you read all this stuff?
All Souls are 'aware', immediately, and for the 'duration' of the Universe.
The Universe IS Consciousness!
Souls do not 'become' anything, a Soul is a momentary individual unique Perspective of the One Reality that it happens to be facing, at the moment.
The entire Universe is Consciousness/Awareness, Souls are how the Universe becomes Self Aware!

"God cannot know himself without me." - Meister Eckhart

"The eye by which I see God is the same as the eye by which God sees me. My eye and God's eye are one and the same." - Meister Eckhart

A 'moment' (is 'timeless') = a single 'percept' = a unit of perception. *__-

new topics

top topics

join