It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Black Eyed Kids Investigator's Alleged Time Loss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A few of you, or most of you, may have read through my post from a week or two ago, regarding a youtube channel that the creator of has been investigating the phenomena of "black eyed kids". A lot of people had very differing views about the situation, whether it was real, fake, an attempt at internet fame, etc. And also, a lot of people weren't exactly happy with how the investigator was handling the situation, with a pregnant wife at home and young child he seemingly is endangering by "luring" these entities out of the shadows, toward the safety of their home.

Since the last thread, there have been some updates, involving some trail cam images that he was able to look through so far, and various thoughts on those images. A few of them, from what I've seen, are pretty interesting. I can't come up with a good solution, other than this guy going out and forging the images (But all the effort to stage something for a youtube channel with less than 5k hits per video doesn't make sense, he's not making ANY money on these videos), but he has a legitimate "big boy" job, that he wouldn't, in good health of mind, be out playing in the woods at 1-2 AM.

anyway- The newest video he posted 9 hours before this post was written, he describes hearing a loud shriek, or scream from out in the woods. He took his camera, and ventured down his access road to see if he could find the "source of the commotion", to not find anything. After he returned, from his seemingly 10 minute drive down his driveway, it had been over an hour.

Very strange indeed. I'm familiar with time loss episodes occurring under different circumstances, and it's been mentioned that they can be associated with the BEK sightings.

I'm headed off to work in about half an hour, so I'll be back to answer questions that I'm able to.

Stay curious, ATS.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
First thought, considering the time of year and the location,...is that the scream he originally heard was that of a fox.
I thought the exact same thing (human-like unnatural) the first time I heard one at night...in the woods...in the Spring (mating season).

Edit:
As for the missing time...I was driving around for weeks before I remembered to change my car's clock setting after DST....SAME for appliance clocks.
Most of us rely on phones and watches.
edit on 6-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Tbh while I agree BEKs are real, I'm a bit skeptical on this guy. It sounds like he is trying to seek for attention.

For a more realistic account of BEKs I think Ozweatherman's story would be one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unlike the poster of the video Oz was a former Skeptic and was not seeking for attention. The story he posted sounds like he is recounting a genuine experience.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The more I hear of this particular YouTube channel and it's producer, the more I lean towards a fake.

Yes, he only has 5k subscribers, but some people just get a kick out of trolling others.

Now, that's not to say I'm immediately dismissing everything he does - yet - but it's a bit suspicious that this guy has constant ongoing sightings, encounters and so forth, all the time.

That's coming from a person who is leaning towards Black Eyed Kids being a plausible phenomenon, too.

The guy just seems very disingenuous to me.

I'll have to watch the video later, at work now

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Let me play Devils Advocate (I'm not saying he's a hoaxer--offering only alternative arguments to be debunked or to encourage discussion).

I agree with you the guy isn't making any $$$ off the videos and that he may also risk his current well paying job.

However...consider the following:

1.) The guy's wife is preggers.
2.) He references her often in his videos.
3.) He relates (often) how worried for him she is...and how 'freaked out' she is over his research.

Now, it's a common psychological fact the husbands get subtly jealous of the attention a pregnant or new mother have to give their children...taking attention away from them.

The husband is aware of the fact that this jealousy is illogical and unavoidable...but it often results in them exhibiting unconscious attention-getting behavior and activities subconsciously designed to get a response from the pregnant or new mother.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I always wondered about that one. I've taken a lot of '___' so I know what it does to your eyes. I was on the fence about it tbh but it was a pretty creepy story.

I didn't need to click the link btw. I remember when it was first posted.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I really don't think it's real Black Eyed Kid's c'mon if this was legitimate wouldn't it be mainstream news?

Only my opinion.

Unless the Gov are putting it under the carpet like half the stuff they do...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Like I mentioned in the last thread I would like to believe him. But sadly the majority of these channels are not genuine. Find it's always best to follow the money. Because in fact he is generating money off this channel.
Here is the stats on social blade. With an estimated monthly earning of $181-2k and a yearly earnings of $2.2k up to $34k. These BEK videos get 5 times the amount of views and there is a subscriber spike every time he uploads one. Not to mention his views are up 900% in the last month. You bet he is aware of this and understands the reason. Time will tell if he is legit.

Here is an example of a similar channel where the up-loader claimed he was being stalked by aliens rather than BEKs. Some videos seem pretty well done but after a few years with much debate and drama this has been tossed to the hoax bin by the public at large.

Notice the similarities?

It's going to take some amazing proof to get the majority of us skeptic paranormal investigators to believe anything we see on Youtube these days. I still have a sliver of hope this is real but I won't hold my breath as I have seen this play out about 10 times now all with the same outcome....
HOAX.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
New video from yesterday:
www.youtube.com...

He claims he found a second 'static' signal.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I have listened to a few of his vids now. The account of the girl that went missing at the rave was interesting, though strange her family is not creating merry hell about the disappearance of their daughter. The account of the beks that were arrested was also interesting. The vid for that is below

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I haven't found a single credible or even half credible news source mentioning the BEK arrest in Manchester so I'm definitely calling BS on that. Just seems like a cut and paste of the same text at every site I look at (including a men peeing spiders URL) As for the youtube guy I'm starting to smell hoaxer, badly. Here's another one of him and his partner in crime catching BEKS :

edit on 7-5-2017 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2017 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
(But all the effort to stage something for a youtube channel with less than 5k hits per video doesn't make sense, he's not making ANY money on these videos)
YET...

I am so not feeling this dood.
went to his channel.
Watched more of his stuff.
It all feels very contrived.

Not to mentioned ...Again
that any1 that races out into the darkness
to confront a possible unknown threat unarmed is a Twit!

Op do You believe this dood ?
are you this dood?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
The more I hear of this particular YouTube channel and it's producer, the more I lean towards a fake.

Yes, he only has 5k subscribers, but some people just get a kick out of trolling others.

Now, that's not to say I'm immediately dismissing everything he does - yet - but it's a bit suspicious that this guy has constant ongoing sightings, encounters and so forth, all the time.

That's coming from a person who is leaning towards Black Eyed Kids being a plausible phenomenon, too.

The guy just seems very disingenuous to me.

I'll have to watch the video later, at work now

Hes doing the Leg Work trying to prove the Urban Legend. He played the audio signal of supposed Black Eyed Kids Communications on Loud Speakers to lure them to his house so unless you dont understand basic logic thats why he is having all these encounters on his property because he Lured them there. And now he cant get rid of them it seems. And since he kinda dug his own grave with that stunt it seems the Black Eyed Kids are just ucking around with him now it seems. And I dont think he wants to get rid of them until he can prove 100% Beyond a Reasonable Doubt that this chit is 100% real.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
I really don't think it's real Black Eyed Kid's c'mon if this was legitimate wouldn't it be mainstream news?

Only my opinion.

Unless the Gov are putting it under the carpet like half the stuff they do...

You mean the same mainstream news that ignores the terrorist attacks happening in Refugee friendly countries because it doesn't fit there world view of the religion of peace, or the same mainstream news that creates its own Fake News to discredit those in power because they lost the election? Or the same mainstream news pushing the Trump is Russia's Puppet Conspiracy without any evidence? This guy has more evidence of Black Eyed Kids then the Mainstream News of proving Trump is Russia's Puppet Conspiracy hahaha.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Guys I already proved this YouTuber to be 100% a fraud and fake in Op's previous thread. I wonder if the OP is the guy making the videos?

After looking at the photo of Freya and Kelsey in the YouTube video it is indeed photoshopped/faked.

Look at the horrible feathering/merging job she did merging the two photos together with a lot of blur, random transparent squares like she pieced together tons of images. The horrible job on the piercings which look like simple gradient circles in photoshop and how the hair doesn't even line up from both photos (which is why she blurred a ton). They are doing this for attention.

i.gyazo.com...

This guy also refuses to post any proof that he went to the police. He didn't show or even attempt to get a police report that he said he filed. His videos are CGI. The video of the boy on the porch disappearing, if you watch it slowly you'll see it's a video cropped on top of another video and has a "shrinking" transition effect as it moves to the left to create the illusion he is leaving.

I got BANNED from his YouTube channel after I posted the above screenshot proving his girlfriend Freya to be a fake. He banned a ton of other people who agreed with and discussed it. He didn't delete any comments that we posted speculating that it was all fake, but he manually deleted any and all references to the screenshot showcasing the manipulation above.

Makes me disappointed that even the most seemingly credible people online with great proof still are trying to # you over and trick you. Very few in this world today is legit proof of anything, it's 95% of the time some loser trying to go viral which ruins all of the legit proof that could be available. It would be a neat series if he'd just come out with it and say it's a fictional series on YouTube, but the fact he's trying to convince and interact with tons of people and trick into believing all of it is real is just #ed up.
edit on 8-5-2017 by ryankrave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ryankrave

I know, it's so sad to see a subject I love (the paranormal) being more and more mocked and discredited by people just seeking attention. This guy is pretty much posting a vid every other day with new "evidence"... Good job pointing out the irregularities in the photo and video. Cheers
edit on 11-5-2017 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: threepwood

Coast to Coast AM posted the video on their website last night. But I understand that Coast to Coast AM is literally just doing it whether fake or not for marketing for their radio show. Still, pretty messed up that such sources that want to have legitimate and credible people on their show don't do their research and spread bull# around the internet. Looks like his YouTube views are decreasing more and more with each new video so I think people are finally realizing how fake it is. I don't know how anyone can believe it to be true at this point, it's more and more blatantly obvious.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
are you guys that gullible? that guy is an dirty hoaxer

top topics

join