It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is doing a good job

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Stop shooting the messenger, who on Ceres cares.

Notes: The Center for American Progress (CAP) is a progressive public policy research and advocacy organization founded by John Podesta who was Chairman of the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign. CAP’s reporting typical favors establishment progressive issues which results in a liberal bias with report selection. We are unable to find any false fact checks and therefore rate CAP as high for factual reporting.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Your own 'source for everything' agrees, who's out now?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Oh my G_D! Founded by Podesta? And it's unbiased? I do give you your due for actually reading my link. Being rated high for factual reporting is one thing but reporting the facts couched in a biased manner is how an organization gets its bias rating.

Chicksontheright.com get a high factual rating too but they couch the facts in a conservative biased manner.

This has absolutely nothing to do with shooting the messenger. It has to do with your use of far left out of date articles to support your views. No credibility! How about I support my views with Brietbart or Fox? Bet you would buy into that.

Nope sorry you're done.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Ricky D what do you mean by butt hurt? Alot of people use that phrase, but what does it actually mean?

I dont think hes a troll he just isn't one of us. Hes a trump hater. But free speech i guess.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I voted for Trump because I didn't want to risk a war with Russia. Innocent American servicemen need not die for those greedy MIC bastards. I think Hillary's idea of no fly zones and threatening war with Russia would have been a disaster.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Butt hurt to me means he got his feelings hurt while trying to make a really tongue in cheek sarcastic argument in another thread about a bombing incident which I linked here. He tried to say anyone who voted for trump was responsible for that bombing which was called in by Iraqi SF and the ISIS guys used human shields which got killed in the bombing...Which also probably detonated truck bombs/IED type devices nearby which caused collateral buildings to collapse. Looking into the thread I linked should be plenty to understand why I called him out. And tbh the guy with a jackass avatar kinda screams troll...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Do you think the phrase "butt hurt" suggests that someone has been spanked or does it imply that they've taken it through the back door without proper preparation? Or does it suggest something else?

Maybey he is a troll its hard to tell nowadays. Especially with all the people who are unhappy with the outcome of the last presidential election.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Well I said what I meant it as...It's a synonym for getting your feelings hurt...At least how I used it. It's pretty common phrase where I come from and honestly everywhere I've traveled to so far. You've never heard this?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I have heard of it. But I never stopped to ask a user of the phrase what it actually means.

So thank you for explaining it to me!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think Trump is doing a good job.

Obvious troll is obvious troll....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join