It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is doing a good job

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Context? Make healthcare great again! How's that for context?

Replacement healthcare plan would cost poor and older people the most

Good job, I reckon some rich asshats and pharmapariahs are happy as fck with the Beloved Leader in charge. I've seen worse threads from our resident Trumptrolls though, but thanks for the advise.

Partisan away!

And how is this got anything about what I said?

I was talking to the OP about how putting his/her thread into context and content.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If I were you, I'd vote for someone else in 2020.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If people are so pissed at Trump, send him to Australia.

We've had the ranga kicked to pieces, send us the orange.

One of them, or both together would set us right... better than the twats we have in leadership now.

VOTE Trump for Australian PM !!

-- or at least share...

edit on 6/5/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
If people are so pissed at Trump, send him to Australia.

We've had the ranga kicked to pieces, send us the orange.

One of them, or both together would set us right... better than the twats we have in leadership now.

VOTE Trump for Australian PM !!

-- or at least share...

Hell no i called dibs first for Germany. The next years are looking pretty grim for my country and we need him more then you.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The really funny thing is that you get your info from a two month old article in a British based newspaper. The heath care bill that was passed this week by the House was amended significantly even this week before it passed. How can a two month old publication have any relevance? The byline: Jessica Glenza in New York
Tuesday 7 March 2017 12.14 EST

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Trump has done a very good job so far, and has kept, or at least tried to keep most of his campaign promises. Healthcare is the only thing I don't think he's done too well on, but its still early, we need to wait and see how this plan turns out before we can judge it accurately.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Trump has done a very good job so far, and has kept, or at least tried to keep most of his campaign promises. Healthcare is the only thing I don't think he's done too well on, but its still early, we need to wait and see how this plan turns out before we can judge it accurately.

Nope. Nope. You have to judge it before you try it!! Otherwise you might like it!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Trump has done a very good job so far, and has kept, or at least tried to keep most of his campaign promises.
Like declaring China a currency manipulator on "day one?" Is the AHCA really a "beautiful plan?" There are a number of promises on which he's reversed his position. Since he has demonstrated quite thoroughly a lack of understanding of both government and international relations, that's not surprising. "What do you mean I can't do that?"

But, as you say, it remains to be seen what effects the "promises" he has enacted will have.
edit on 5/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

You tell me now. How can an old piece like that still be right on the money?
New news only it is then, there you go:

Upton secured eight billion dollars in additional funding for “high-risk pools” at the state level, which would cover people with serious illnesses. But, even with the extra Upton money, these pools would be grossly underfunded, and would leave many sick people without coverage—more than eight hundred thousand, according to one analysis. And that wouldn’t be all. If a seriously ill person did find an insurer, he or she could well face prohibitively high premiums. Many states operated high-risk pools before Obamacare went into effect, and the premiums were often set at fifty or a hundred per cent above the going market rate.

THE HOUSE G.O.P.’S SHAMEFUL HEALTH-CARE VICTORY

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

But...but...

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody. There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

www.foxnews.com...

Does the AHCA do that? Stupid Republicans. It's all their fault.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I think Trump is doing a good job. Bombing and droning in the ME is on track to be more than last year.

And just how the hell did he 'accomplish' that in a 100 days ?

Over 1 million Syrian nationals died during the last eight years.

And No president bombed/drone more people than the last president.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Give him time.

At least Obama didn't let the CIA do the droning.
www.usnews.com...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Give him time.

At least Obama didn't let the CIA do the droning.
www.usnews.com...

Must be why 90% of the time those strikes killed INNOCENTS.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm sure the CIA will do a much better job. Now that they can do it too, without oversight. Without us ever knowing about it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You tell me now. How can an old piece like that still be right on the money?
New news only it is then, there you go:

Upton secured eight billion dollars in additional funding for “high-risk pools” at the state level, which would cover people with serious illnesses. But, even with the extra Upton money, these pools would be grossly underfunded, and would leave many sick people without coverage—more than eight hundred thousand, according to one analysis. And that wouldn’t be all. If a seriously ill person did find an insurer, he or she could well face prohibitively high premiums. Many states operated high-risk pools before Obamacare went into effect, and the premiums were often set at fifty or a hundred per cent above the going market rate.

THE HOUSE G.O.P.’S SHAMEFUL HEALTH-CARE VICTORY

LOL, first you rely on a two month old article and when called on it you retort with a completely left biased hit piece by the nutty New Yorker. How funny. Just give it up.

Biased much?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Trump lost me as a supporter...

he also lost support from Dave Hodges, long YT video is available, if you do a search

I link this 3:07 you tube video-audio : www.youtube.com...

among the points which exemplify the 'Presidency being Compromised (by the Deep-State)'
are the foreign policies being made by the Son-in-Law Kushner, husband of the Trump Daughter... both the youngsters are Lefties, the Kushner guy is into the Soros wallet for multi-Million$ & acts like a devout Globalist

in fact, I make this comparison, Ivanka Trump the Presidents daughter, is married to Jared Kushner...both RINOs, or globalist insurgents into oval office

the same type of younger Leftist Radical-Revolutionaries
(of 40 + years ago)
as the then young political marriage team of Bill & Hillary Clinton,
during the (I did not inhale) counter culture 1960s-&-70s

sheeze... are we gonna see another set of sociopaths like the Clintons in the Maturing of the Kushner-Trump Axis of Power
edit on th31149409869906242017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Wait a minute... wages are up, the liberals are still pushing their agenda, I can't afford healthcare so obama taxes me for it. I don't think you are a straight shooter

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think Trump is doing a good job. Productivity is up. The liberals in congress have virtually no power. Things are going pretty good.

AMEN BROTHER!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Well. You didn't even try to refute a thing and went for some adhom hitpiece instead. How am I supposed to take your silly rant seriously now?

The analysis in question is linked in that shilly leftwing article, if you've got issues with that: go for it! I'm all ears, usually. But don't shoot the messenger, stupid!

The Upton Amendment to the ACA Repeal Bill Will Have Almost No Effect

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well. You didn't even try to refute a thing and went for some adhom hitpiece instead. How am I supposed to take your silly rant seriously now?

The analysis in question is linked in that shilly leftwing article, if you've got issues with that: go for it! I'm all ears, usually. But don't shoot the messenger, stupid!

The Upton Amendment to the ACA Repeal Bill Will Have Almost No Effect

Congrats, you now qualify for the three strike rule. 1) use of an article that analyzes a bill two months BEFORE it was written, 2) use of a left wing biased article from a publication best known for their satire pieces, 3) and now you Link another extreme left media article as further "proof". Link

Three strikes and you are out.

Now go and find an analysis that isn't done by a highly biased media organization, if you can.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join