It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is doing a good job

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think Trump is doing a good job. Bombing and droning in the ME is on track to be more than last year. The price of gasoline has firm support. Tax break for the most wealthy are on track. The ACA taxes on the rich are about to be eliminated. Wages are down. Productivity is up. The liberals in congress have virtually no power. Things are going pretty good.

edit on 6-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think you're a troll...Isn't it great how we can all think things and have opinions.

Guess the butt hurt you have from your silly thread trying to say all Americans are responsible for the deaths caused by the Iraqi SF guys calling in air strikes on ISIS positions yesterday is the motivation for this thread.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Another dumb thread

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

What are you talking about being a troll. Trump is doing a good job according to what is important to his goals. He's being much more effective as president than Obama. What did Obama accomplish according to his agenda? He did not even close Guantanamo which was one of his most important campaign promises. He had full authority to do so. Obama's president was probably the most least effective presidency in my lifetime.

People are so quick to label someone a troll.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

You don't think Trump is doing a good job then?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Well he's not set a nuke off yet if that's what you mean?

Don't take it personally I'm not a huge Trump fan, even before he was president.
edit on 6 5 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You are missing the point. Every president has an agenda. I think Trump is doing a good job succeeding in getting his agenda accomplished.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Another dumb thread

Please give me an example of what you would consider a smart thread since you seem to be an expert.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Another dumb thread

Please give me an example of what you would consider a smart thread since you seem to be an expert.

Read my other post i edited it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Well he's not set a nuke off yet if that's what you mean?

Don't take it personally I'm not a huge Trump fan, even before he was president.

I'm not taking it personally. Either you think Trump is doing a good job or you do not. If not, by what measure are you judging him. I think he's doing a great job with his agenda. I imagine Trump voters are very happy with their vote.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You can play dumb but you made your position quite clear yesterday. This is all tongue in cheek here from you. Just cluttering the site with a nonsense worthless thread. Cause you're butt hurt you got flamed for a bad argument yesterday.

Reference this if you dont understand what I mean...
edit on 6-5-2017 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Fine you think he's doing a good job and so do many others.

OP your other thread linked above said it all, you love war and bombing don't you?
edit on 6 5 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

You can play dumb but you made your position quite clear yesterday. This is all tongue in cheek here from you. Just cluttering the site with a nonsense worthless thread. Cause you're butt hurt you got flamed for a bad argument yesterday.

You are obsessed with hurting butts. You must be ex-military or something. Yesterday's thread about the morality of bombing and killing a pregnant woman was neither a success or failure. I wasn't really surprised by people's lack of humanity when it came to killing a pregnant women. Or, I am not surprised by people's lack of caring when it comes to millions of Arabs being killed by American bombs. I still think the husband of the pregnant woman killed is most likely the next most dangerous terrorist.

This thread is about Trump though. With him about to get rid of ACA taxes on the rich I am just impressed by his ability to get his agenda accomplished. I may not agree with it. But he's so much more an effective president than Obama was in getting his agenda accomplished.

edit on 6-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well, I am by no means an ATS expert, but aren't posts supposed to have a link of some sorts with the OP?

I get it that people enjoy their smear campaigns, but the political threads of value have essentially disappeared on ATS.

Have you noticed that nobody is willing to flag down your thread, and that it's getting virtually no support? I'm not even sure why I'm here now... certainly lost time that can't be gained back.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

From your OP in the linked thread...

And a new anti-American terrorist is born! 

The US dropped 28,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2016. President Trump is going for a new record in 2017! 

Those damn Iraqis should never have attacked us 16 years ago on 9/11. 

And you made that argument throughout the thread in-between the snarky replies to those who poked holes in said argument.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Fine, then let the moderators censor the thread as politically incorrect. I didn't know ATS was so liberal that any support for Trump would have so much resistance.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: ttobban

Fine, then let the moderators censor the thread as politically incorrect. I didn't know ATS was so liberal that any support for Trump would have so much resistance.

All about context and content dude.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I can say one thing...Your avatar is fitting...lol

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The point is to feed that your points are completely stalled because you can't even follow T&C because you're so worked up about the message.

I never even mentioned support or a gang affiliation... I'm just mentioning that this is just another case of people coming unhinged and unable to follow simple instructions when creating threads. Forget the rules ATS makes... let's just get the message of divide so one can't vent their angers, huh?

Nobody cares how much one knows when they know how much one cares.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Context? Make healthcare great again! How's that for context?

Replacement healthcare plan would cost poor and older people the most

Good job, I reckon some rich asshats and pharmapariahs are happy as fck with the Beloved Leader in charge. I've seen worse threads from our resident Trumptrolls though, but thanks for the advise.

Partisan away!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join