It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Gear Reveals Scarlet Lucifer (Woman Riding Beast) New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So why did Seth not board the plane? Lol, Sett.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

So why did Seth not board the plane? Lol, Sett.

Notice how family guy ended up falling also into the category of "predictive programming" ?

Family Guy by Seth MacFarlane. I bet he made a deal with 666 okay/ the devil.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

"Coincidence"

source
If you believe in such a thing.
He thanks god and so do I. Nobody makes me laugh harder.

a reply to: SoulSurfer

Don't do that he is a very creative, wonderful guy. We need him.
edit on 6-5-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Pardon my misspelling. I was thinking of Set

I don't know if it's somehow relevant but if Seth is doing the same stuff the Simpsons are doing then it does make me wonder.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Like the Craig story, I personally think the whole thing obvious.

According to his widow, “Deadly Double” inventor Roger Paul Craig went on to serve in the Office of Strategic Services — the military progenitor of the CIA — during World War II.

New game announcement

“The date, time and location of the Japanese surprise bombing of Pearl Harbor may have been contained in a set of cryptic advertisements published in the New Yorker magazine 16 days before the attack,” reported The New York Times on 12 March 1967:

On November 22, a strange advertisement appeared in the New Yorker magazine. It pictured a group of people sheltered from an air raid, playing dice. Under the headline “Achtung, Warning, Alerte!” the copy read, “We hope you’ll never have to spend a long winter’s night in an air-raid shelter, but we were just thinking … it’s only common sense to be prepared. If you’re not too busy between now and Christmas, why not sit down and plan a list of the things you’ll want to have on hand. … And though it’s no time, really, to be thinking of what’s fashionable, we bet that most of your friends will remember to include those intriguing dice and chips which make Chicago’s favorite game: THE DEADLY DOUBLE.” Scattered throughout the issue were six smaller tag ads referring back to the main copy, with the dice numbered 12 and 7, numbers on no known dice. Later during the war, navy transport pilot Joseph Bell was flying a South Pacific route when one of is passengers, an intelligence officer, told him that many in intelligence considered this ad a secret warning. He had been assigned to investigate the matter, but every lead had led to a dead end — the ad’s copy had been presented in person at the magazine’s offices, and the fee paid with cash. Neither the game offered in the ad, nor the company that purported to make it, ever existed.

www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If you believe in such a thing.
He thanks god and so do I. Nobody makes me laugh harder.

Could be I have to wonder which God.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They always reveal their plans through media such as games, movies and books. Another gme to look t, which mirrors ISIS well over a decade before their existence was Command and Conquer Generals. The GLA = ISIS .

The book series Left Behind, also mirrors very closely the geopolitics, war zones, and acts of barbarity of the world at large since 9/11. This video game is spot on, cipher already exists too.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

One with a sense of humour.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

“No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.” — - William Blum —

1 Corinthians 2:14: But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

Cute Disney approved toys

theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com...
edit on 6-5-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Pardon my misspelling. I was thinking of Set

I don't know if it's somehow relevant but if Seth is doing the same stuff the Simpsons are doing then it does make me wonder.

I see no difference between set/anubis and lucifer. Both rulers of the underworld.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
This video game is spot on, cipher already exists too.

I thought cipher was just an allegory fictitious name used in place of the Illuminati.

Interesting... if this is true...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I assumed it was a reference to the mass surveillance state and the accumulation of data about every human who submits information about themselves to the grid. Such as utility bills correlating to their energy and water usage, reading content from all purchases and rentals from libraries associated with a name and id #, purchasing habits, and of course, the social media phenomenon.

One of the earlier clues was the movie Eagle Eye from 2006. Another TV show from UPN back in 1997 called 7 Days. This imo may have been a reference to the growing capability of data collection and storage capabilities that the deep state was achieving, disguised as a time travel sci-fi to fix disasters/terrorism or other events. There was also a book called The Light of Other Days which explored a concept where anyone can look back in time anywhere they could find a wormhole observing a place.

Now what would one call pulling up video surveillance records, written records, and images permanently stored and accessible? In many ways, it can be referred as traveling back in time to observe. The wormhole could very well be a metaphor for an imaging sensor inside the camera, as it is recording an event at a place in a specific moment in time.

Up until a few years ago, companies and agencies had set time limits where they had to remove records. This was likely more due to bandwidth and memory capacity issues more so than a regard for privacy. Notice we don't often read these anymore in user agreements, also likely due to the decreasing cost of super high capacity and smaller storage mediums pretty much making infinite data allocation a reality until the end of time or civilization.

Now if only we can get those personal clocking technology described in the book the light of other days. Such capabilities were developed in 2006 with a simple and crude flexible LED blanket type deice with cameras. It has been 11 years now, and there has been no real public disclosure of how such products and technology may have developed. That is a true travesty, and if the hackers who have already acquired the NSA hacking tools need a purpose, I believe this should be at the front.

There are already crude ways to hide from thermal imaging and facial recognition with little effort. Its time to hide from the eye in the sky, an yesterday!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well... nsa was also mentioned as part of that. It makes me wonder if the creators of these stories want us to know the truth. All of this was already revealed by Edward snowden though right?

But I suspect Snowden was used as a catalyst; as a way to release information in a controlled state in which it would be "acceptable."

There is only one constant in this universe, the truth usually rises during eras of great deceit. But it also made me wonder of this Quote:

Thanks for the information. Very well written post btw

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

“No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.” — - William Blum —

1 Corinthians 2:14: But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

Cute Disney approved toys

theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com...

People will think that the design is just a "coincidence". But there is no such thing as coincidences. Everything is designed a certain way within this satanic system of control.

It's time for people to wake up to the fact that we live in a luciferian system.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 06 May 2017 22:36:21 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 06 May 2017 22:36:21 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So true. Generals is one of my all time favourite games. The parallels between the GLA and ISIS are staggering.

Load up the technicals!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

It still goes even deeper.

You see, just like a bird that knows how to migrate, or the ants who know how to create colonies and look for food, or the termites, who create air conditioned homes, by instinct, this could go on and on and on. Humans, while created with the ability to think, without God's spirit they cannot act correctly.

All the animals they do by instinct. God programmed it into their genes.

You have been given freewill. But without God telling you what to do, you are lost. And that is why faith is essential to salvation. You have to believe that Jehovah exists and is the rewarded of those earnestly seeking him. You have to trust in Jehovah with all your heart, and not lean on your own understanding.

If you think you know something, and it really isn't God's word telling you it is so. Then you are as lost as everyone else. And that includes Satan, and his whole hierarchy of demons.

And we will judge them. WE will judge them. Not you. For that is Jehovah's will. And apart from us, no one will be made perfect.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ofnoaccount

this could go on and on and on. Humans, while created with the ability to think, without God's spirit they cannot act correctly.

We were disconnected through flesh and desires. And aye, it does go on and on. I had to find out the hard way you cannot defeat wickedness without God. Once you start seeing the Devil everywhere even within movies you start to realize how small you really are. That pride you once had shatters. The whole world you once knew dies in an instant during that moment of realization.

It can be terrifying but it is also where you find God. It happens when you are in the most broken state.

God does not care about riches or about your wife leaving you. Those prayers will be ignored. What God really wants to hear is; how did you love?

And we will judge them. WE will judge them. Not you. For that is Jehovah's will. And apart from us, no one will be made perfect.

You reminded me of this song;

People call God bad because they do not get what they want; even though God constantly provides them with what they actually need. Sometimes what we need is a slap in the face to wake up to reality. I'd rather have that slap in the face than to burn in hell for eternity.

There is a sense of humbleness that comes when you admit you were wrong in the eyes of God.

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 07 May 2017 06:58:30 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 07 May 2017 06:58:30 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

do you know what the problem is? anyone can make such a picture, do not say you made, but the people and the source where its from.

always think by everything, could be true / could not be true, plan your actions in accordance of both (conflicting) possibilities

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join