It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agatha Christie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Watson has to be one the most mistreated literary characters ever. He was supposed to be a tough and highly pragmatic former Army doctor, whose logical ability was the perfect compliment to the intuitive and impulsive character of Holmes. Just too add, there is highly original take on Holmes in a film called The Severn Percent Solution. It is very well cast and acted and I found really entertaining. I would recommend it if you haven't seen it.
a reply to: IAMTAT

edit on 6-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Never said it should be, but rather that it is (or at least used to be). Required readings* - yet another reason we homeschool.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Watson has to be one the most mistreated literary characters ever. He was supposed to be a tough and highly pragmatic former Army doctor, whose logical ability was the perfect compliment to the intuitive and impulsive character of Holmes. Just too add, there is highly original take on Holmes in a film called The Severn Percent Solution. It is very well cast and acted and I found really entertaining. I would recommend it if you haven't seen it.
a reply to: IAMTAT

I remember it.
Great play on words with '7% solution'.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

A favorite by her is Death On The Nile.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have enjoyed the books, the Ustinov movies and David Suchet in the Poirot TV series.
There is a Kenneth Brannagh directed Orient Express coming soon, starring quite the who's who of Acting.
www.hindustantimes.com... tml

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join