It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD On High-Alert After ISIS Magazine Calls For Terror Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Though the story is about New York being on heightened alert, I would really watch Europe over the next couple of weeks as the concentration of Islamic State crazy is much higher there. It may be an interesting week we have coming up.

nypost.com...

The NYPD is putting officers on high-alert after ISIS released the latest issue of its propaganda magazine calling on home-grown terrorists to attack the West and kill hostages.

The “Just Terror Tactics” section calls for supporters to take hostages during attacks and kill them rather than negotiate for ransom, the NYPD notes.

It also calls for targeting civilians with edged weapons, firearms, vehicle ramming and fire, in locations such as night clubs, movie theaters, shopping malls, restaurants, concert halls and university campuses.

“The hostage-taking article also frequently touches on the topic of police response, highlighting the potential ability for hostage takers to slow down police response during the operation to ensure maximum casualties,”

Related:
pjmedia.com...
pjmedia.com...

Remedial ISIS Tutorial Steers Jihadists Toward Heavier, Deadlier Truck Attacks
Suggested targets include an LGBT rally, a busy London street and Paris political rally.

The Islamic State just published a remedial step-by-step pictorial for lone jihadists on how to use a heavy vehicle to kill, walking would-be terrorists through how to acquire a vehicle and which targets to strike.

ISIS to Jihadists: Use Fake Apartment, Job, Craigslist Ads to Lure Hostage, Murder Victims

pjmedia.com...

"The scenario for such an attack is that one assaults a busy, public, and enclosed location and rounds up the kuffar [disbelievers] who are present. Having gained control over the victims, one should then proceed to slaughter as many of them as he possibly can before the initial police response, as was outstandingly demonstrated by the mujahidin who carried out the Bataclan theatre massacre during the course of the blessed Paris raid," the article instructs.

edit on 6-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The religion of pieces!
I wish this would just end...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
ISIS has a magazine?

who are it's advertisers?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Dabiq. It's a well designed glossy PDF free download. Probably put you on a list if you DL it

Very dull read with some good photo-journalism from previously historical landmarks lol. Imagine if the Old Testament authors brought out a magazine? That's what it is. Hellfire, blasphemy and kill the heretics.

I haven't read one since January/February. Every issue (so far) has a feature calling for the destruction of various places and groups. They actually profess to want the end of the world to come ASAP. The idea's kill everyone until only the faithful are left and then live in heaven. They do not like anyone! Aussies, French, Canadians etc. They leave the Inuit alone which should set conspiracy alarms ringing.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I don't imagine many super models vying for the cover huh?
Covers more like this:

*Swim suit issue featuring a light weight burka. To deal with those hellish middle east summers.

*How to apply black kohl eye makeup and not look like a bandit.

*Sand in your crack...here's help!

*What to serve this Ramadan. Menu tips and tricks.
Is my yogurt bad, how to tell.

Where to invest your millions in the USA for the best return.
edit on 562017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There's not a single joke in any issue. No cartoons

"A Priest, a Rabbi and a Vicar walk into a degenerate drinking house and order a filthy haram pint of beer. Upon getting their heretical drinks they each notice they have a fly of Shatan in their filthy pig-dog glass.

The disgusting Priest says to the bartender, "Excuse me, mate, there's a fly in this, can you pour me a new one, please?"

The Heretic Vicar looks at his pint, picks the fly out, throws it to the floor and starts drinking like the dog he is.

The Kafir Rabbi picks the fly out by the wings, holds it above the glass and says "Go on! Spit it back in you bastard!"

They all went to hell!"

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That's pretty funny in and of itself Kandinsky.

I heard it differently.
A priest a rabbi and a pastor walk into a bar and the bar tender looks up and said "is this some kind of a joke?"
edit on 562017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
ISIS has a magazine?

The U.N.
And Toyota.

Sarc/

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am happy they would never attack Poland. Their number is few here and every attack will lead to a muslim ban or even worst - violence on the streets. Many people need my help and they are living under my home not thousand km away - I should care about them.
edit on Sat, 06 May 2017 09:34:48 -0500America/Chicago483406America/Chicago5312017f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

ISIS has a magazine?

George soros, Hillary Clinton, obama, et al, probably.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't imagine many super models vying for the cover huh?
Covers more like this:

*Swim suit issue featuring a light weight burka. To deal with those hellish middle east summers.

*How to apply black kohl eye makeup and not look like a bandit.

*Sand in your crack...here's help!

*What to serve this Ramadan. Menu tips and tricks.
Is my yogurt bad, how to tell.

Where to invest your millions in the USA for the best return.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

They spoke to you during those 30 minutes?

ISIS uses a magazine to tell them when and where to attack? So sophisticated!

I prefer the Ouija ball myself.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well people all it took was two nutz in Boston that read how to make a pressure cooker bomb in their moms kitchen.

Not like snip hasn't happened from the 'jihadi' cookbook.

I wouldn't be so dismissive.
edit on 6-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They spoke to you during those 30 minutes?

I guess it was those SoCo and ginger ale's speaking to me.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Dya remember the 'anarchist's cookbook?' Similar methods have been passed around for decades now. The toothpaste is out of the tube in a manner of speaking. It's depressing to think almost anyone can access the information and some x amount percentage of them are anti-social and screwed up enough to want to play with it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Doesnt every issue of the magazine call for killing Westerners?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Now I worry about the trucking companies I know are run by muslims.
They don't have any respect for the law and are constantly being pulled
in at wiegh stations and inspections stops.

Landforce or LFC out of Victorville ca. I.D.ed on the trailor mostly white tractors
Known for sending drivers out in faulty equipment.

Legend out of Yuba city ca. I.D.ed across the front mast. mostly red tractors.
Known for illegal overwieght loads.

I wouldn't drive for either one of these jackasses.
And readers should pay attention when driving close to their rigs.
Get the hell away fast.
edit on Ram50617v18201700000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

LMAO

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Ok you'll work on the jokes.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Take heart most home bombers are their bombs one and only victim.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join