It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make sure to thank the Trump supporters for the upcoming War on Weed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Guidelines, field testing, and responses by LEO's written into law. How much is allowed for personal use [there will still be dealers of cheaper product and how will any LEO know where you got it; maybe you grew it yourself]. It would help if there were consistency to laws from various states but that is expecting too much.
Users/buyers should have a minimum age of whatever the liquor laws dictate or future research determines. Legalization of MJ will bring cries for legalization of other drugs of choice. Maybe there will be a future where the work day is started with a coc aine patch and ended with a fentanyl patch. We will muddle on.

im with you on all that. in ohio you are allowed to have so much on you for personal use when you are out and about. x amount of dry flowers and x amount of plants.
i would expect the same with full legalization. after all we are talking about personal use. i have no need for 8lbs of marijuana at one time.
as far as dealers selling cheaper product. hard to say for sure. im sure there will still be local dealers hawking # to people for whatever reason.
i will tell you that for me personally once i can walk into a dispensary and have my choice of strain and potency as well as choice between concentrates and edibles i will NEVER hit up a local again.

of course i can not speak for every person on the planet but the few people i associate with that also take part feel the same way.

i would think that would be much like alcohol too.
during prohibition everyone was making bathtub gin. who does now?
some good ole popcorn sutton boys making shine on the mountain?

i would think it would go the same way for mj.

are underage people still going to be able to get their hands on the lettuce? of course. that will not be able to be stopped. much like underage can get their hands on booze and smokes. its not hard

all they have to do is hit up their of age asshole cousin to buy the booze or smokes. offer some wino a few bucks to go in the store and buy it for them. happens now and it will continue to.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

War on drugs?

More drugs.

War on terror?

More terror.

Sh#t. I think the government should officially announce a "War on Freedom".

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

yea... no. A great many of us saw other alternatives. The rest of you just picked from what they offered you. It only works that way cause you let it. Yea, right, screw the dead Libyan people so I can get high. What a tool.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This true and thoughts...

But about 20 years of hell would start it off before we were really free and the failure couldn't be hidden anymore.

Just think of Reagan(Saddam) and Charlie Wilson(Bin Ladin), we are paying for those guys deeds today. Bipartisanship isn't dead after all
edit on 6-5-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
IMHO.....Trump is not going to prohibit acess to adult Americans who need or choose to use MJ mediclly....he is in fact going to force medical practicioners to provide free and reasonable acess to MJ prescriptions because he knows it has been their organised unwillingness to do so due to external pressures caalysing the illegal use of MJ.......this means everyone who chooses to use MJ socially will be able to learn and understand why they as individuals are self medicating and get legal permission and acess to do so.If you suffer from stress or anxiety after a hard days work...just go see your doctor....if you have insomnia or an eating disorder...just go see your doctor......if you have Tennis Elbow or Glucoma...just go see your doctor.....if you have ADD or OCD....just go see your doctor.

The entire world should follow the "Trump Model" for demanding full and complete acess from the Medical Industry of medical MJ,this provides full and complete and equitable access while negating possible societal negatives legalisation creates.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is going to annoy many of you, I know.

I don't care one way or another. The herb holds no interest to me what so ever. Legal illegal, meh.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

President Trump should keep his spoken promises first. LOCK HER UP!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I don't care one way or another. The herb holds no interest to me what so ever. Legal illegal, meh.

totally cool and legit opinion to have.
of course i prefer legal....

the way i figure is if it is legal then people like you can still leave it alone. nothing really changes.
but people like me do not have to worry about taking a pinch

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yea, no. That's not going to happen. Keep his promises? Trump? Yea right.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

True enough.

Doing something legally is, indeed, to be preferred over illegally. You got me there.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: carewemust

Yea, no. That's not going to happen. Keep his promises? Trump? Yea right.

Is your real name Rip Van Winkle?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: seagull

totally cool and legit opinion to have.
of course i prefer legal....

the way i figure is if it is legal then people like you can still leave it alone. nothing really changes.
but people like me do not have to worry about taking a pinch

Well truth is since we have no idea where these pain pills are coming from, how people are getting them delivered, and what chemicals are in them we will have no way of stopping the opioid crisis.

Obviously you can smell Marijuana therefore we can find it easier. So it's pointless to go after opiods.

Get it? God its so simple.

Until we can detect tachions there is no way for us to know how people are getting this pain medicine that they get addicted to.

It's strange it's like I am linking two unrelated things....except they are the same. The same people stopping the prosecution of the opiods crisis are the same upholding prohibition. Weird I know.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2017 by neo96 because: Never mind bad Neo.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

i know exactly where the pain meds are coming from.
its coming from people getting scripts, filling them, then selling them.

i dont understand why you quoted me and said all that but ok.

all the laws involving pain meds changed again at the first of the year.
because of people that sell their meds they tightened up yet again.

this opiate situation is a huge problem but that is also something i think that will be reduced with legal/medical marijuana.
i think once allowed doctors can offer mj as an alternative to pain meds for certain people with certain conditions.

so now instead of writing a script for percocet that very well may end up on the street they can write a recommendation for mj for their patient. now that very well may end up on the street to but it is already there and much less of a problem than prescription meds finding their way into peoples hands that are not legally allowed to have it.

you know

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If there is going to be a "War on Weed", you can't blame Trump or Sessions, they would just be following the law. We The People are the only ones to blame for continuously voting in representatives who won't decriminalize. Instead of blaming law-enforcement (Sessions), start blaming law-makers (Congress).

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nobody has invented that strong of Marijuana.

Heck I am a libertarian and I can't stand the climate on either side frankly.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Nobody has invented that strong of Marijuana.

Heck I am a libertarian and I can't stand the climate on either side frankly.

Wait til the new owners of Monstanto get a hold of it.

Step right up and get your free gmo weed.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I wasn't quoting you saying that, I was just using sarcasm to joke with you about how silly the arguments have been.

It's pretty simple where the real drug crisis came from. Congress and the medical industry. Yet where is the discussion? Where are the drug busts?

Sorry man I have a weird sense of humor. I agree with you here.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Can't wait. I really am hoping to get sued to have to use it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Weed will be fine. There's no money for the Attorney General to go after states with legal weed or medicinal cannabis laws. The budget agreement that the house came up with last week agreed to spend a grand total of $0.00 dollars on Federal action against pot.

And as much as I still despise the Trump executive branch, I think the Donald knows better than to mess with state's weed laws. They generate a hefty amount of money from taxing cannabis sales.

“The people have spoken @realDonaldTrump. Don't let Jeff Sessions' draconian views on [marijuana] run roughshod over states,” wrote Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone on Twitter using the “420” code for pot on April 20.

Newsweek source

We'll all get to smoke our weed. The feds aren't going to touch it.
edit on 6-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: sp gr

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join