It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make sure to thank the Trump supporters for the upcoming War on Weed

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

People shouldnt smoke it just because they love it.

People might love smacking there faces with bricks. That doesn't mean they should do it.

And smacking there faces with bricks is what they do when they smoke too much "weed".

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Exactly! Good point. And thats why we should all have a problem with it. Stoners are peaceful people, unwilling to do there bit for there country. Thats why I have a problem with it!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: RomeByFire

Exactly! Good point. And thats why we should all have a problem with it. Stoners are peaceful people, unwilling to do there bit for there country. Thats why I have a problem with it!

So you think war is the only thing good for the country? Hasn't it occurred to you that it was stupid wars that made America hated?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Who hates America?! I'll punch them on there ugly little nose!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Mabey. Thats up to President "T"rump. But we can hope he sorts things out there. Preferably with diplomacy but if that fails then the rod, yes.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly! We need more gold medals! And stoners dont win gold medals! Or silver! Or bronze! They win chips on the sofa in front of daytime TV!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

a reply to: AnonyMason

People shouldnt smoke it just because they love it.

People might love smacking there faces with bricks. That doesn't mean they should do it.

And smacking there faces with bricks is what they do when they smoke too much "weed".

people should absolutely smoke it because they love it and if they love smacking their face with a brick they should do that to.
people should do what they like doing and what makes them happy as long is it does not hurt anyone else.

you sound like you are straight out of a propaganda video.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Looks like it's time to buy For-Profit-Prison stocks. We've had a massive over-crowding situation in prisons for years and Trump/Sessions have just announced that they're going back to the mandatory minimums policies of yore. Keep setting those clocks back...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly! We need more gold medals! And stoners dont win gold medals! Or silver! Or bronze! They win chips on the sofa in front of daytime TV!

This is hilarious, I am guessing you won't even see why. The good news is eventually everyone that doesn't have the capacity to think critically and parrot idiocy will eventually die and everyone left can finally enjoy life for a change.

Probably not but a man can dream.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Maybe you aren't personally a supporter of legalized weed but the fact is, you all crow about the Constitution and 'State's Rights' but you've elected someone that sees himself more as a King than a president. Nice work guys. Thanks for being so discerning in your political support. What's next? Prison camps for long hair?

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
You are welcome. Yes, I was discerning in my political support of a presidential candidate. There was only so many people to choose from...oh, and now that you have thanked US, should we thank all of you for your efforts to undermine democracy?
edit on 14-5-2017 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Thats the problem dont you see! DREAMING about it is not like practiciging for it! Olympic athaletes work intensively on there skills to be the best of the best! Dreaming about it is just that dont you see! Its only dreaming! You will never be youre best just by dreaming about it!!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Yup, you missed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join