It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make sure to thank the Trump supporters for the upcoming War on Weed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: RomeByFire

Exactly! Weed smokers choose lefty boutiqeu beer over MGD then get on there high hoarses about it.

Did you not realize that King obama was trying to infiltrate american politics with his horde of communists?

Think about it.

Is it only the town drunks (leeches of society, addiction is a scourge on society) who go around considering democratically elected former POTUS as "Kings," while still expecting to be taken seriously?

You're the one who looks like you've smoked a bit too much and can't handle it. King Obama?

Really dude?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: jtma508

Hears the truth about weed. If it were all fine and dandy like so many people (on the left) want to think it is then how come the military doesnt allow it?

If it were healthy then soldiers would be encouraged to do it.

I would reckon to say that because most "stoners," are generally peaceful people and have no desire for warfare.

That's why they drink. Heavily. I'd know.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Hears the truth about weed. If it were all fine and dandy like so many people (on the left) want to think it is then how come the military doesnt allow it?

If it were healthy then soldiers would be encouraged to do it.

I would reckon to say that because most "stoners," are generally peaceful people and have no desire for warfare.

That's why they drink. Heavily. I'd know.

Why did you even answer that question? Doing so gives it legitimacy and it was merely a ridiculous false equivalency fallacy.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I wish the general public knew some of the truths about medical MJ and how it is used.

First off, I suffer from chronic pain and medical MJ has been a Godsend. I went through hell with being prescribed 10mg of Oxycontin which over the course of time went up to being prescribed 240mg per day. I did not like the way the prescription medication made me feel and felt that I would be better to 'suck it up' with regards to pain instead of being an addict. I literally went through 2 weeks of hell with withdrawals and would not wish that on anyone.

Now after being Oxycontin free for over a year I decided to look into medical MJ. The interesting thing, is that I have never been high from medical MJ as I use a strain that has no THC (one of many cannabinoids in MJ but THE ONLY ONE that causes the high). I don't sit around the house smoking dope all day either as I use an oil extract which I get from my government approved provider here in Canada, I put 2ml in my coffee in the morning, and 2 ml in my chocolate milk 12 hrs later while I watch the evening news. It really has been a Godsend and I wish people who assume medical MJ people are just a bunch of lazy stoners looking for a legal way to get high would become a little more enlightened. I now hit the pool 5 times a week to swim laps, go for walks and hikes, and have some sense or 'normalcy' in my life.

I will be returning to work (part time, but you have to start somewhere) in the fall after being on disability for 6 years and there is no way I would have ever been able to do that being on 240mg of Oxycontin a day which would be even more now as your body becomes tolerant to it and you keep needing more and more for the same effectiveness. ... Is my pain management perfect .... No it is not, but with chronic pain there are no management options that are going to be 100% effective.

Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way that 'just because it comes from the pharmacy, and is prescribed by a doctor and is FDA (or whatever Canada's version of the FDA is) approved, that doesn't automatically make it a good choice for treating chronic pain nor safe to use.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Attorney General Sessions and his ilk --- including House of Representatives, Maryland congressman, Andy Harris --- Don't want to have marijuana sold on every street corner, because the marijuana profit growers are destined to possess a large percentage of the money, that was formally bound for the medical opioid painkiller corporations.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86
nvrmind misread.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Attorney General Sessions and his ilk --- including House of Representatives, Maryland congressman, Andy Harris --- Don't want to have marijuana sold on every street corner, because the marijuana profit growers are destined to possess a large percentage of the money, that was formally bound for the medical opioid painkiller corporations.

Don't forget he is a union stooge. Police don't want to loose the funding.

My solution offer the cops a raise from the war on drugs funding and watch dept favor legalization.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If the Trump administration cannot be allowed to go on a murderous drug victim killing spree, like the president of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte does, they will glady let the war on drugs to continue with it's failure; so they can allow the drug gangs to kill each other off --- Not caring if defenseless citizens are caught-up in the carnage.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

If you cant handle being a soldier......
Dont be a soldier.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because marijuana makes for weak and feeble americans.

America needs to be strong right now!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

That's because they elected a man who wants more gov than a limited one.....

Say what you want about Cruz or Paul, they might not agree w the weed thing, but they are such hardcore constitutionalist, I'm pretty damn certain they would allow the states to decide how to handle it....

Trump is pretty much doing every single thing those of us who were against him said he would....

Including reneging on 90 percent of the platform he ran on....

We tried to tell people he was full of it, but they fell for him just like the left fell for obamas rhetoric .....

Although I'd argue obama held a lot more to what he said he would do than trump .....and I'm not a fan of him either

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Why? Is Trump going to start conscription so he can fight a land war in East Asia?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Lol. Of all the ridiculous things to say... Great joke. Ok now seriously. Why is marijuana bad?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Like micheal phelps whose an Olympian w a record number of gold medals?

edit on 5/10/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
None of this stuff is the fault of conservatives, whatever that even means at this point. Nor can Trump voters be blamed for it exclusively, since most self-identify as Trump voters based on anything but his particular view of the devil's lettuce.

I live in Colorado, and though I have smoked, it isn't a major issue for me, one way or the other. I never cared when it was illegal, and I care even less now that it isn't. Some of my left-leaning friends are up in arms about Sessions. Others are more interested in Corey Gardner's latest "whatever."

Here's what I know for certain: Colorado took in windfall levels of tax revenue from pot sales last year. We won't be giving that up without a fight.

We would turn off the rest of the southwest's water first.

And don't start with the monkey politics of sending in tanks or special forces. We have those here too and everyone remembers how long it took the military to pacify a single town full of dirt-farmers in Iraq, so it's not much of a threat.

Sessions should probably confine his thoughts to actual crime. He is several orders of magnitude outside his southern comfort zone on pot.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

EO's can be reversed with another EO.

A total ban would require a constitutional amendment, which is a bit like expecting dogs to control themselves around food.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Oh my gosh! Sooooo many words to say something I could have said with just two.

Of course thats because I dont smoke Mary jane.

Id tell you what I think but I think you think you already know what I think.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Oh my gosh! Sooooo many words to say something I could have said with just two.

Of course thats because I dont smoke Mary jane.

Id tell you what I think but I think you think you already know what I think.

I don't smoke it either, but still understand the positive implications

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

But you agree with people shouldn't drive while under the influence of wacky tobacky. Or use forklifts.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I am "probably" stuck in my old ways? You dont know me well enough to know what is probably are not.

The facts are that marijauanana makes people crazy. Ergo they shouldnt smoke it.

QED.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join