It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make sure to thank the Trump supporters for the upcoming War on Weed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Haha and if you believe that I got a bridge to sell you. Its the big one over there with all that fancy masonry lol

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Exactly! The lefty dems all planned together to pacify there citizens into pacifistic sheeple.

Bread and circus.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
Yeah, too many bud lites.
edit on 7-5-2017 by FuggleHop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

But bud lite isnt my beer of choice. MGD is the best american beer. Period.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

But bud lite isnt my beer of choice. MGD is the best american beer. Period.

Beer clouds judgement and critical thinking. So...........

And MGD doesn't even qualify as beer, for anyone who actually knows hat real beer tastes like.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Well you certianly think highly of yourself as a judge of beer. Stick to your boutiqeu breweries. I'll drink a real beer. Miller's my beer of choice. Its brewed the american way by real americans. Of which I happen to be proud to be one. You wont find me drinking any communist beer.

Thats a really cute cat on your avatar. I guess your a cat lover? Thats cool. I'm a dog person but it takes all types.

Have you seen any cute cat videos recently? You should share them. Some people are into that sort of thing.

Me, I prefer dogs. And American beer.

Hopefully marijuana will be made illegal soon. Then the hippies will have to start bathing again lol.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Then you are going to be waiting a long time. Weed is going no where, and due to growing support for legalization all over the U.S., is likely to become more legal despite any efforts Sessions or Trump, as more states vote to legalize it. The feds will find themselves on the defensive should they try.

And states will continue to generate revenue as a result of legalization, allowing them to further flip the bird at the feds, as they become more independent from federal funds.

Like real Americans want to.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Mabey so. Mabey your right. We can hope not though. Because smoking marijuana leads to credulousness and lazyness. And the consumption of bad food. Pot smokers will believe anything.

God bless the federal government I say. Its what makes america America. And real americans love america. Hopefully theyll make ganja illegal real soon. A used to know another cat lady. She lived across the street. Her yard was full of cats. So many cats. There stinky and noisy during breeding season.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Mabey so. Mabey your right. We can hope not though. Because smoking marijuana leads to credulousness and lazyness. And the consumption of bad food. Pot smokers will believe anything.

God bless the federal government I say. Its what makes america America. And real americans love america. Hopefully theyll make ganja illegal real soon. A used to know another cat lady. She lived across the street. Her yard was full of cats. So many cats. There stinky and noisy during breeding season.

Apparently, so will people who drink MGD, as evidenced by your post. You can't even stay coherent or on topic.

Americans want legal weed. And one way or another, they will get it.

Maybe you should get help for your obsession with cats and cat ladies. If you can afford it. better yet, just lay off the MGD.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Sure. Whatever THAT means.

But at least we agree that weed should be made illegal, so we're making SOME progress.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

LMAO this thread went from war on weed to Alcoholics fighting over what beer is best.

Yes, I said Alcoholics because only an Alcoholic can take a topic like beer and argue about it.

And what is this generalization you are putting forth? All people who smoke pot are lazy and eat bad food? Watch a lot of weed movies much? lmao. I work 16 hours a day and VERY Productive and I guess me going to the grocery store buying whole foods and meats and cooking my own meals at home from scratch is considered bad food.

Stick to your beer and flex your ego as if alcohol is any different. I mean I could say the same thing about alcohol, makes people lazy, forgetful, redundant and unpleasant to be around. Nobody wants to hang around someone who wreaks of alcohol, talks about the past over and over and tells me the stories over n over because they were so drunk they forgot they already told me the same story every week for the past 10 years.

Smoking weed has never killed a single person and has not caused any ill long term effects
Alcohol on the other hand, well, I don't need to say how terrible it is in the long run and how many people die because of drunk driving or drunk while thinking (and come up with stupid ideas). I mean at this point most doctors can't even tell if someone has Alcohol Dementia or Alzheimer's because the symptoms are basically the same.

But of course Alcohol consumers egos are so inflated they won't accept that their substance of choice is probably the worst just because it's legal they think its better lmao. poor souls.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

cant argue with people like fuggle. his mind is made up.
he must not have read the thread or just believes the propaganda.

my father was the grand champ of the slow burn. in the end out of all the stuff he did it was the booze that got him. his liver.

have another though fuggle. matter of fact, have many

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Oh yes I was confused I was under the impression the voters all voted for Marijuana and Obama had nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Living in Colorado and voting for legalizing pot, I now understand....bring the on the war.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

LMAO this thread went from war on weed to Alcoholics fighting over what beer is best.

Yes, I said Alcoholics because only an Alcoholic can take a topic like beer and argue about it.

And what is this generalization you are putting forth? All people who smoke pot are lazy and eat bad food? Watch a lot of weed movies much? lmao. I work 16 hours a day and VERY Productive and I guess me going to the grocery store buying whole foods and meats and cooking my own meals at home from scratch is considered bad food.

Stick to your beer and flex your ego as if alcohol is any different. I mean I could say the same thing about alcohol, makes people lazy, forgetful, redundant and unpleasant to be around. Nobody wants to hang around someone who wreaks of alcohol, talks about the past over and over and tells me the stories over n over because they were so drunk they forgot they already told me the same story every week for the past 10 years.

Smoking weed has never killed a single person and has not caused any ill long term effects
Alcohol on the other hand, well, I don't need to say how terrible it is in the long run and how many people die because of drunk driving or drunk while thinking (and come up with stupid ideas). I mean at this point most doctors can't even tell if someone has Alcohol Dementia or Alzheimer's because the symptoms are basically the same.

But of course Alcohol consumers egos are so inflated they won't accept that their substance of choice is probably the worst just because it's legal they think its better lmao. poor souls.

The combustion of MJ does not provide the anti-parasitic benefits MJ is most usefull for....other forms of consumption do.....combustion brings risk of lung damage and related illnesses......IMHO cancer is a mould/fungus and combustion of anything causes lung irritation which may contribute to cancer by providing a nursery bed type of sympathetic environment for it to take root in.

Ingestion of more than about 8mls of alcohol is counter-productive to alcohols life-saving impacts as an anti-parasitic...which is why overconsumption is promoted.

Alcohols true lifesaving anti-parasitic impact is "hidden" by organised influence promoting OVER-CONSUMPTION.....which turns alcohol from a saviour to a killer.

MJs true lifesaving anti-parasitic impact is "hidden" by organised influence promoting Counter-Consumption /incorrect usage ie combustion over ingestion.

Very small amounts of alcohol ingested daily provides anti-parasitic benefit.....more than 8ml is IMHO counter-productive or damaging.TPTB promote overconsumption.
Very small amounts of MJ ingested daily provides anti-parasitic benefit.....combusting MJ is IMHO counter-productive or damaging. TPTB promote misconsumption.

Combined with the promotion of an alkaline body.....regular ingestion of an anti-parasitic of which there are hundreds and hundreds of natural non-synthetic non-pharmacuticaly available options beyond alcohol and MJ....IMHO gives a body a chance to give us optimal performance from an auto-immune response/performance perspective.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What Trump should do and I believe he will is leave this up to the states. It only makes sense to make the states responsible for the success or failure of legalized pot, since they have to deal with it. Trump knows a money-maker when he sees one and while he wouldn't want to be the one to say "pot for everyone" (too many possible issues/problems), he will see the potential benefits at the state level. Then they can deal with ages, driving-while-stoned testing, etc.

I think marijuana should be legal for those "of age". It is a hell of a lot better than booze and will grow the economy.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Well you certianly think highly of yourself as a judge of beer. Stick to your boutiqeu breweries. I'll drink a real beer. Miller's my beer of choice. Its brewed the american way by real americans. Of which I happen to be proud to be one. You wont find me drinking any communist beer.

What in the world is a communist beer? I didn't realize beer had political affiliations and goals. But Miller (and Bud.. and Coors) are terrible. There are plenty of American made beers that are light-years better. There is a great one near Denver called Left Hand Brewing.. have some great stuff. Just google around a bit and try something different.. it doesn't make you un-American to drink something other than Miller, I promise.

As far as Trump goes, I'll be very disappointed if he were to take matters into his hands for marijuana over what the States have voted for. Wasn't that his mantra coming into office? I thought he wanted the States to take a bigger role in regulating and managing their own affairs. But apparently this was a selective role. Sad. And for Sessions to say medical marijuana has no benefits is ridiculous. It obviously does. And I don't even smoke.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

Smoking weed has never killed a single person and has not caused any ill long term effects.

While this is the general propaganda from the puffers, it is not true. People who dope do dumber things than just dope, so more than a few have died due to MJ. There is also some evidence of long term ill effects from those who have not outgrown their addiction.
Should pot be legalized, a full disclosure of its effects should be published so that those who choose to use will know the truth. As I posted previously, a well defined set of blood concentration limits before permitting smokers to drive on public roads and a field sobriety testing protocol should be a prerequisite for any legalization.
edit on 5/7/2017 by pteridine because: Auto correct poisoning

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Yup. Most of us could see it coming a long time ago. Trump and his bitch Sessions are getting ready for The War on Drugs: Redux.

Doesn't bother me that much. I don't smoke weed and don't plan to. Everyone I have known who smokes weed supported the Obamacare individual mandate. They had no problem with oppressive laws they agree with so I guess they will get what they deserve.

There are going to be a lot of things that are going to really suck for people who care about freedom but the way I see it people sometimes need to be reminded that if they don't care about other people's rights other people are not going to care about their rights when things are reversed. Potheads need to stop being so one-dimensional in their politics. All they care about is weed. If their buddy gets busted for selling pot to a 12 year old they think it's the worst injustice in history. If someone they don't even know gets fined for not participating in the medical mafia, they don't give a damn.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

While this is the general propaganda from the puffers, it is not true. People who dope do dumber things than just dope, so more than a few have died due to MJ. There is also some evidence of long term ill effects from those who have not outgrown their addiction.

and thats not propaganda?
so the mj caused them to die? the mj caused them to do other things that caused them to die?

and about any possible long term negatives.....so what?
wouldnt that be my problem and not yours?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join