It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all fellow children of the light, I'm new here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Dear fellow students of consciousness, I want to introduce myself. My name is Michael, I'm currently 26 years old and I live in Poland. My interests include esotericism, spirituality, self-help, music, writing poetry and drawing and also meeting up with friends and going for walks.

I've joined because I want to discuss esoteric matters here, such as the use of alternative therapies including energy medicine, things like psychic phenomena, which I am aware of since a few years and myself possess some gifts due to long term use of meditation/self hypnosis/esoteric practices. I'd also like to discuss spirituality and the energetic structure of the universe and how it applies to everyday life.

My journey started with me discovering EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) in 2007, I've dabbled in hypnosis (including esoteric hypnosis such as conscioussness expanding hypnosis), Tapas Acupressure Technique, some minor chakra work, Kundalini meditation, Third Eye opening and meditation (which probably opened up my psychic abilities but I'm not sure how it began since I was doing many things at once), the Sedona Method, Release Technique, NLP, to a lesser extent the Silva Ultramind system, Frank Kinslow's system of healing, Chi Qong techniques (Shen Tao), Ho'opono Pono (the "proper" way and Joe Vitale's way), Zpoint (to a small extent), probably some other things that I forgot to mention, there's been lots of it.

When it comes to spirituality, my religion/philosophy is Thelema, I love reading Crowley from time to time, I'd like to read about the Kabbalah in the future. I know the basics of buddhism also.

Love and warm greetings to you all
!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LunarSunlight

Whoa there....you will find that this place regards these topics you mention as...fringe.

Anyway...good luck on the ride. "Thread" humbly.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nice intro welcome to ATS.

new topics

join