It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros battles $10B lawsuit, familiar charges of wielding political influence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

A $10 billion suit against George Soros accuses the self-styled humanitarian of meddling in the politics of a poor African country in order to settle his own scores, a charge the billionaire’s critics say reflects his longtime modus operandi.

“Americans do not understand the extent to which Soros fuels this anti-constitutional, anti-American agenda.”

- J. Christian Adams, former DOJ attorney

The 86-year-old investor, who controls a web of international nonprofits in addition to his vast financial empire, used his sway with the government of Guinea to freeze Israeli company BSG Resources out of the West African nation’s lucrative iron ore mining contracts, according to the suit filed last month in New York Federal Court by BSG Resources

George Soros battles $10B lawsuit, familiar charges of wielding political influence

His homeland of Hungary has this to say,

Critics around the world, including in the U.S. and in Soros’ homeland of Hungary, say the liberal financier often masquerades as a humanitarian while manipulating the political landscape.

“We are committed to use all legal means at our disposal to stop pseudo-civil society spy groups such as the ones funded by George Soros,” Hungary’s top education official, Minister of Human Capacities Zoltan Balog said recently.

Looks like the Progressive liberal sugar daddy is up to his armpits in political meddling controversy again.
What we see here is a former Nazi sympathizer going after an Israeli company with "malice". It's no wonder why the jihadi immigrant scourge is going on fully funded into Europe, maybe a little Soros malice is in the recipe. Maybe he thinks he is crafting the 4th reich.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I have to be careful about what I say
regarding my neighbors.
That being said,
Nobody likes a troublemaker.

So , in this regard, both Georgy Boy and myself are
guilty.
He does his eyes wide shut thing just up the road
in Bedford, and I do my eyes wide closed here.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I don't know Sorros, I shouldn't comment on someone I never met based on what others are telling me. But I have studied some of his actions and I am not in agreement that he has chosen the right people to run things. I think the people who suck up to his money are actually worse than him most times. If his money dries up, they will just leach off another rich company or person. Is Sorros evil? I don't know, it kind of sounds like he is not the best of people, he probably no worse than Hillary.

+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Across the world for sport he goes in with his hedge scheme and utterly devastates entire national economies. Many of them had spent decades getting it to the maximum they could manage and then he'd pounce in and on one short swoop would send their entire nations into total financial chaos. And then he laughs about it.

Trumping Hillary on the evil scale is quite a feat, one where he leads by example and she dances his tunes. And lets not forget Obama was his little minion boy too.

Could anyone self-honestly doubt that he's not behind this "Antifa" insanity that is running amok and trying to instigate a counter white supremacist uprising??? Who ALIVE better than him would even be an expert on such noise, on account he was literally an Nazi (I'm talking the original Nazi Party) collaborator.

edit on 6-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good for you.
Eye to eye.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Soros is also funneling money to the Muslim Brotherhood in Europe according to a site called Islamism Map.

The organization has traced funds going from George Soros’s Open Society Foundation to a German Muslim Brotherhood group. The Soros group has been donating since 2011 and is still donating.

They’re allegedly fighting Islamophobia together but the Muslim Brotherhood goal is the peaceful takeover of the world. It appears to be Soros’s also.

One of the main Islamist beneficiaries is the Muslim Brotherhood-dominated ‘European Network Against Racism’ (ENAR), which received $1.121.428 from 2011 – 2015.

The twitter page for Islamism Map put up a video by Muslim Brotherhood leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi who looks forward to the peaceful Muslim conquest (Da’wa) of Rome and Europe. The only way out of immorality for Europe, according to him, is Islam. Muslims must begin the conquest of the world, he advises the listeners.

Source

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Why is he allowed to live?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Can"t this guy just die already?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
George Soros= Illuminati, so no, not yet.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

A $10 billion suit against George Soros accuses the self-styled humanitarian of meddling in the politics of a poor African country in order to settle his own scores, a charge the billionaire’s critics say reflects his longtime modus operandi.

“Americans do not understand the extent to which Soros fuels this anti-constitutional, anti-American agenda.”

- J. Christian Adams, former DOJ attorney

The 86-year-old investor, who controls a web of international nonprofits in addition to his vast financial empire, used his sway with the government of Guinea to freeze Israeli company BSG Resources out of the West African nation’s lucrative iron ore mining contracts, according to the suit filed last month in New York Federal Court by BSG Resources

His homeland of Hungary has this to say,

Critics around the world, including in the U.S. and in Soros’ homeland of Hungary, say the liberal financier often masquerades as a humanitarian while manipulating the political landscape.

“We are committed to use all legal means at our disposal to stop pseudo-civil society spy groups such as the ones funded by George Soros,” Hungary’s top education official, Minister of Human Capacities Zoltan Balog said recently.

Looks like the Progressive liberal sugar daddy is up to his armpits in political meddling controversy again.
What we see here is a former Nazi sympathizer going after an Israeli company with "malice". It's no wonder why the jihadi immigrant scourge is going on fully funded into Europe, maybe a little Soros malice is in the recipe. Maybe he thinks he is crafting the 4th reich.

You cant sue someone for spending his money.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
So how much is this former Nazi collaborator worth?

Hopefully this will bankrupt him.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ten billion???LOL

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

What would that matter to you? Geez.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

If J. Christian Adams has a bad opinion of George Soros, it is a sure sign of his sterling character. Let's wait to see how the case plays out before we lynch Mr. Soros, okay? Maybe someone will actually find evidence of wrong-doing besides his being a rich liberal.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Why is he allowed to live?

Because you Nazis still aren't running the world.

www.framingthedialogue.com...

Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Donald Trump Took Liberal Icon George Soros’s Money

The pair’s relationship goes back more than a decade. In 2004, Soros lent Trump a cool $160 million to help with the construction of Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reported. At the time, some Chicagoans were skeptical that Trump would ever get his tower built. The project, after all, was yuuuge.

Report: Jared Kushner Didn’t Disclose Business Dealings With George Soros

Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner didn’t include his ownership in a real-estate finance company that makes him business partners with George Soros when filing financial disclosure forms, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.

Looks like Soros is playing 12D CHESS!!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The #ing irony.

Guess this is you # posting.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They should all be hung.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Sounds like you want a French Revolution 2.0.

That's a bad idea.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I think it's the best possible situation to at least get the psychopaths out of power and attempt to build something better.
From all the evil activities I believe the elites classes are up to they totally deserve to face the guillotine.
If a high ranking general went rogue and declared the government unfit I'd say he'd have a good chance of getting most of the people behind the cause and the military is the real power.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join