It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is FLAT.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

fun begins around the 2 min mark

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
edit on 6-5-2017 by asrockk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: asrockk
Discussing the moon is thread drift btw. To make it clear to you ignorant folk, the sun is flat too. Things appear round to human eye only at very long distances. That's why all objects in the sky appear round, and the earth too from a distance like that iss live feed.

The sun is flat too ??? it would mean the earth would be unlit by the sun for periods during the orbit around the sun , unless the flat sun disk you are talking about would revolve around earth.

in the past religious institutions also thought that the sun would be revolving around earth and we would be the center of the universe , all this has been debunked centuries ago.

all this is basic elementary level science.....

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Russian radar could reach the Eastern coast of the US in the 80's

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Over the horizon tech ?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: asrockk
After reading all your replies, i've come to conclusion that earth is a sphere. Sometimes i get caught up in conspiracies, the youtube videos are really convincing.

Alright , i respect that , it happens to the best of us.

But the YouTube conspiracy video's are 99,9 % garbage, it is better to do your own investigation and trust the facts you find instead of random people on YouTube wich agenda's are unclear.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

The sun is closer than you think

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

You tell me - can you look at the US from Russia with a telescope?

speaking of horizons

edit on 6-5-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Have you seen an atom, or do you take a scientists model as proof of an atoms existence?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

No. Because even if the hubble was a terrestrial telescope ... after so many Nm's the target dips below the horizon.
If line of sight exists between the US and Russia .. yes.

Check some of the things I have previously
alluded to ..

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Radio waves oscillate in a linear fashion.

Curvature exposes the limitations.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Radio waves oscillate in a linear fashion.( unless manipulated or freak ducting )

Curvature exposes the limitations.

pathetic posting effort ... phone is always to blame ...

note the addendum 😊
edit on 6-5-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Lmfao c'mon man. Ok tell me how your special "flat earth" fits into this vast universe? Or should I say how the universe fits in your flat earth theory? Lol what I would give to see your drawing of the solar system lol just imagining it makes me laugh. Where were you during 4th grade science...oh and that thing u said about gravity, oceans and water in a glass....priceless

(post by SanitySearcher removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Many countries use over the horizon radar systems. A regular radar, depending on height of the antenna, can only see about 250 miles. That's not a lot of warning that something is coming, especially if it's supersonic.

Some over the horizon systems have a minimum range of 500 miles or so, and can't see closer than that. But they have the advantage of being able to see several thousand miles out. They operate by sending multiple radar signals out that hit the ionosphere and bounce back down. The returns are received by multiple receivers, usually some distance from the transmitters, then the image is sent to a control station somewhere else.

The US used the AN/FPS-118. They used the three systems in Maine for counter narcotics surveillance around the Florida area for several years after the other systems were mothballed.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It hasn't been ten days since I went over to my friends place in Agartha, Sam's place. She was named Sam after Samantha in Bewitched, and has pretty much lived in the same place for a number of Centuries. They had been receiving TV signals for decades, thus the quaint name given her.(it's a time travel thing) She had lived there since the time of Plato and Socrates.

Having met her on an exploration of a Sink Hole in Belize in 1969, We became friends, the rest is history. She was amused at asrockk's claims, and counters the claim, saying that since the time of the last dinosaurs the world within 'Agartha' has been slowly settling into a spherical shape within, and that yea, it used to be flat inside. It's quite apparent she's right as you can see the cracks and fissures in the rock within, they are readily visible and I will even attest to that. Even the roads have had to be rebuilt through urban renewal due to the ever increasing drainage problems associated with the changing curvature.

She also said that this wasn't always so..... ie. the curvature or the time of flatness. And that in Ancient times the earth wasn't only flat, it was pyramid shaped and that there were five distinct civilizations. Each surface abounding with life. The one closest the sun, the Reptilians, the one furthest the sun, the Greys, so called due to the relative cold of their surface. The story of the world being flat was once true she said, but in recent Epochs the curvature has accelerated to our present shape.. In ancient times Agartha had five surfaces, as you would expect, but now things were being re-engineered to accommodate all the change. Sam was amazed that we surface dwellers had believed in Flat earth, and invited me to come for a visit and leave all the surface insanity behind.

Perhaps I will... and this time take a camera.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Oh, and she said that they had no Coriolis effect there which was the reason most people had the urge to pee when they heard running water. True Story....

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
1) go up in a plane. The horizon isn't flat anymore.

End of discussion.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: asrockk

Thank you James Comey for this phrase...oh Lordy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join