It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your superpower? Here is mine...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My superpower is that it is literally impossible for me to get 30 stars or more on a post
edit on 7-5-2017 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
I have the ability to interact with wild animals. Not all of them but ones that have seen me and trust me for the most part . When I was 7 years old (at my grandparent's house in very rural GA) a deer came up to me while I was eating an apple I just picked. He/she let me pet him and then squatted down and layed in front of me almost begging (like a dog) for a bite. Making strange honking noises like a goose. I had seen this deer before because it's tail was cut in half. I have been on the Appalachian trail and been approached by a female black bear. I was alone. She came up to me and sniffed and pawed at me. I put my hand out like I was gonna shake her hand and she pawed my hand. Gave me '5', turned around and left. I have picked up hundreds of snakes from peoples houses and yards and relocated them. Frogs will let me pick them up. Stray or roaming dogs will sit when I tell them too. I fed a crow a piece of bread when I was 15 and the next 2 years every morning like 12 were in front of my childhood window. Animals can see the 'real' you. They feel energy. They know if you are kind or not. They don't like eye contact. They don't understand language. Just energy. They know if you are scared and will act accordingly. Be kind to nature.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
The super-power to telepathically make people either pee, poop or orgasm depending upon my whim. Think about it.
Can you do all 3 at once? That would be awesome.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My superpower is the ability to piss people off. No one does it better than me.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
a reply to: WeAreAllTheSame

You and I are allot alike.

I'm able to "feel" other people (and animals) feelings/emotions. Some "people" are blank inside.

I get downright viscous on people who only think of themselves. I'm trying to lose that side of myself.

I think in terms of perspectives.

I also study people, so that combined with "feeling" their emotions allows me to accurately guess their actions.. but I don't have complete control over it - I can tell when I know though, and when I don't.

Sometimes I swear I can feel a type of emotion from inanimate things. There are some buildings I can't be in.. It feels like gut punch I wasn't ready for.

One time (years ago) I dreamt in another language (an animal spoke to me). I woke up and wrote the phase down. "E Lotas za-miel" or "El otas zamiel" is the phonetic spelling. I searched for years to know what it meant. In old Spanish it means "The corn is mine." In Arabic, it means something scary. I asked a rabbi, and they stopped talking to me. I'm still not sure what it means.

I have "crazy fast" reflexes.

Both sides of my brain work equally well. I scored a 98% on the asvab, had the highest CDC score of anyone in the history of the IT shop I worked in, have a strong common sense side and can play most instruments (and sing too). Even won talent shows and been in a few newspapers for works.

One time, I was reaching for a lighter on the coffee table - it spun and slid into my hand. It's going to take time to hone that skill (if even possible) - I haven't been able to replicate it.

I didn't initially want to post here because it sounds like bragging - but I read two other people who posted similar to me so I decided to - and technically the OP asked.

Thank you for your contribution.

The purpose of the thread is to spread knowledge, nothing more.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
My superpower is being able to know when big lies are being told. I read micro expressions when people speak, but have never been trained to do it. I just am intuitive about what is inside a persons heart. I can feel when someone really hates me or doesn't trust me, or is even suspicious of me. I have a natural empathic ability and have always had it, even when very young. I can spot a chronic liar very quickly by how they make excuses very often in a single sentence, like our former president, or Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton, and Bush too. Both Bush's were very grand liars. I can see deception being attempted by the words politicians use and how they speak. Was never trained to do this, I just can do it. Like being a talented painter with no formal training.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I have a few...

I dont get scared or anxious. My oldest daughter has tried for over 20 years to scare me.. and so have the other 2. I dont have a startle reflex. I figure its actually just a natural situational awareness at work though

I dont age normally... genetics can be a superpower

My biggest superpower is that although a lot of folks brag about being this way, I actually am : I dont GAF. If I appear to GAF.. then Ive chosen to act like it.. inside.. nahh. If its directed toward you... then youre one of the very very few I care to. Naturally I dont give ONE damn what is thought of me or etc.... from anyone really other than myself in real life. Im my own best consultant. I do what I want when I want how I want.. and Ive never written a check my ass cant cash. Its probably a great thing Im also a real loner, periodic severe recluse, and disappear often... from here and in real life. LOL!

.... oh yeah, and I also destroy watches and small electronics routinely.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Clever.
However, your metaphorical consideration will be shortly lived, just as self aggrandizing pseudo newbie thinkers tend to bend the "zombie" metaphor towards current "sheeple-esque" behavior.
It's all gonna get REAL "REAL" for you big thinkers, real soon.

...REAL ZOMBIES....

...REAL SUPERPOWERS...

....followed by billions of dumbfounded dipishts...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
Clever.
However, your metaphorical consideration will be shortly lived, just as self aggrandizing pseudo newbie thinkers tend to bend the "zombie" metaphor towards current "sheeple-esque" behavior.
It's all gonna get REAL "REAL" for you big thinkers, real soon.

...REAL ZOMBIES....

...REAL SUPERPOWERS...

....followed by billions of dumbfounded dipishts...

Yes, and youll be saved from it due to your superior intellect.. youll rule the wastelands. King of the ZombieLand.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join