It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your superpower? Here is mine...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Tempter

I'm go'n with longevity. I'm 58, still have a full head of long hair not
fully gray. Haven't completely lossed my boyish figure and girls liken
me to Sam Elliott often. Am I brag'n? I guess it's okay once in awhile.

You took away the image that I have had of the real randyvs over all of these years.
I always pictured you as a really awesome black guy. The likeness to Sam Elliot threw me off.
I hope I didn't offend you, cuz we've both been around this site for years...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The superpower to see through lies

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

You took away the image that I have had of the real randyvs over all of these years. I always pictured you as a really awesome black guy. The likeness to Sam Elliot threw me off. I hope I didn't offend you, cuz we've both been around this site for years...

Theres nothing offensive about being an awesome black guy heffe.
Or an awesome black Sam Elliott!

edit on Ram50617v41201700000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Like the movie " The Sixth Sense"......I see stupid people.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The super-power to telepathically make people either pee, poop or orgasm depending upon my whim. Think about it.

edit on 6-5-2017 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Hey, who's super power is it?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
My superpowers​ are ........ then have a coffee and chill.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My superpowers are teleportation and telekinesis

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have a good imagination.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen

Despite your double-post, I can see this as a valid superpower. I'd like to know more how you've developed it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Can you give an example of your 'superpower?'

Use a real-world example in your life and describe it for us...

Because I have no idea what it is you're bragging about.

Have you ever smoked crack? Assuming you haven't, can you image how completely beaten an ego must be to stoop to the level of someone able to smoke it? Now, imagine you run out of crack and someone offers you the option to clean their car at a car wash for more crack. Imagine you accept the offer despite being "awake" for two days straight. Now, imagine you are cleaning this car, (tears are forming as I write this) and the person holding the crack like a piece of cheese for a mouse, is pointing to the spots that need cleaning the most, assuring you THIS rock you smoke will bring you back to the first high feeling two days ago if you JUST clean harder.

Do you know what type of mental state someone would have to be in in order to do that? How beaten in life would they have to be to stoop that low?

Call it lightheaded dreaming (prolly from the crack), but I had a moment there where I instantly floated above my body and watched what was happening below. At first I was surprised, but knew also the moment was fleeting. I LOOKED at the situation below me, the crack dealer laughing and pointing to the dirty spots on the car. It was beautiful. Seeing things from this perspective was sooooo releasing. It was like watching a play and knowing that at any moment I could get into the actor and change the outcome. It felt like ultimate power.

I stood up, dropped the rag and walked away. Without that experience it would never have happened.

Since that day I've been able to "call upon" that gift at will, but only in extreme circumstances.

1) The day my 1st love left and took my son away.

2) The day my grandfather and best friend died while I lay dying in the hospital myself.

These are just two more examples but their have been many others.

Now, the BEST part about this superpower is I can teach others to do it as well. It doesn't even take a clear mind. It only takes a horrible moment.

But, and I mean this seriously, although you WILL course correct your life at that moment, it will not stop you from making poor decisions again.

It's sad, really. It's almost like torture. I make these amazing mistakes in life, course correct, become successful, and then make more amazing mistakes, only to have my superpower bail me out so I can do it again sometime.

Still want this superpower?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

My power is a double-edged sword. Also, it's not a power, lol.

I have an extremely high capacity for empathy, which I often view as a gift. I can relate to almost any problems that people bring to my attention...I feel as though their problems are my own. This has caused an extreme growth of compassion towards people in general.

The repercussions, however, are quite detrimental to my mental health.

I've developed an extreme hatred towards people that think of themselves before others. This seems to be a large percentage of the total population. The end result is that I have absolutely no sympathy towards those people, regardless of their upbringing.

I abhor hatred, and yet I cannot help but harbor it.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Your username suits your super power, ironically or not.

My superpower is that i have a great BS Detector,

My powers, no need in this thread, S&F.

nah seriously, my super power is just being my self. One thing i hate about it it is when i tie my cape too tight, chokes the flow.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Do you have a superpower? I do.

Yes, I can see that; one Hell of a vain ego! *__-

edit on 7-5-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I can "feel" when people are lying. I can also feel when people have negative feelings about others. If it is feelings towards myself, it hits very hard in how powerful those feelings can be. It's like a negative force of radiation coming at you. It's one of those things that science knows nothing about and would scoff at the phenomenon.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Maybe there are more senses than those acknowledged?

If so, I think it would have something to do with the bio-magnetic field surrounding each of us, and perhaps we've become attuned to the fluctuations of others' fields.

That would explain "vibes", the feeling you get when someone is watching you, and even intuition.

Just a thought. It would be awesome if true, though.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I forgot to mention im highly telepathic, sort of. I dont read your mind. you unknowingly read mine, and then comment on my # in some synchronistic mind # of an experience.

Part of me feels like im getting insight into people's inner, true self. If thats the case, A LOT of people are, unfortunately, total bullying, authoritarian, nazi dick heads, and have little to no remorse for the mental and spiritual suffering they cause. Piss poor character and disengenous benevolence. I am honestly embarassed as to how malicious and deceptive a lot of folks truly are.

Either that, or some advanced telepathic e.t. is possessing people to # with my head like some kind of proxy war of attrition. Hmmm...

Meh. Couldnt be bothered, and im sure you, dear reader, think this is the rantings of a crazy person.

Maybe so. Or maybe this is a serious metaphysical conspiracy that i have been picking away at.

I forgot to mention i have some form of electrokinesis and precognitive visions/dreams. Combined with telepathic pushing, I can send messages telepathically through electronic devices, send "vibes", and even send messages through time.

It can get confusing, however, trying to decypher between actual causation via telepathic pushing vs. precognitive anticipation.

Just kidding of course. Back to your original programming.
edit on 7-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
double

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAllTheSame

You and I are allot alike.

I'm able to "feel" other people (and animals) feelings/emotions. Some "people" are blank inside.

I get downright viscous on people who only think of themselves. I'm trying to lose that side of myself.

I think in terms of perspectives.

I also study people, so that combined with "feeling" their emotions allows me to accurately guess their actions.. but I don't have complete control over it - I can tell when I know though, and when I don't.

Sometimes I swear I can feel a type of emotion from inanimate things. There are some buildings I can't be in.. It feels like gut punch I wasn't ready for.

One time (years ago) I dreamt in another language (an animal spoke to me). I woke up and wrote the phase down. "E Lotas za-miel" or "El otas zamiel" is the phonetic spelling. I searched for years to know what it meant. In old Spanish it means "The corn is mine." In Arabic, it means something scary. I asked a rabbi, and they stopped talking to me. I'm still not sure what it means.

I have "crazy fast" reflexes.

Both sides of my brain work equally well. I scored a 98% on the asvab, had the highest CDC score of anyone in the history of the IT shop I worked in, have a strong common sense side and can play most instruments (and sing too). Even won talent shows and been in a few newspapers for works.

One time, I was reaching for a lighter on the coffee table - it spun and slid into my hand. It's going to take time to hone that skill (if even possible) - I haven't been able to replicate it.

I didn't initially want to post here because it sounds like bragging - but I read two other people who posted similar to me so I decided to - and technically the OP asked.

edit on 7-5-2017 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join