It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Attack on Iran Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I Assure you all U.S.A. will not win in Iran (Russia will make sure of that and yes a big war will happen in the Middle east but it wont be WW3 but it will be a big middle east war) in reality these wars Iraq- the coming Iran War is just to Enlarge the jew's country a steal most of the Arabs oil by using Yank's military to do the actuall "FIGHTING" 207.44.245.159...

[edit on 4-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
I Assure you all U.S.A. will not win in Iran (Russia will make sure of that

Why would russia engage in thermonuclear war with the US over iran or sales of tech to iran?

the coming Iran War is just to Enlarge the jew's

Oh yeah, the joooos the eviiiiiiilll jooooos better watch out becuase its the jooooooooos

They're all powerful, yet they were nearly exterminated in a few years. They control everything, yet the israeli economy is dependant on financial support form teh US and palestinian workers. They pull the strings fo the worlds military, yet they can barely defend the north of their country from lebanon and have given up land as often as they've taken it. They run the diplomacy of the world, yet arafat was able to get funding arms and be allowed to come into palestine and set up a militia and government.

Yeah the jews are so insidious, twit.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I agree; I do not see Russia going to war with the US over Iran. Russia would have to much to lose, and not very much to gain in a war with the West.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow! Good old fashioned Anti Semetism!

I thought the Neo Cons were using Israel to fight or wars for the U.S.?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What is hilarious is the so many can not see that Russia, the USA and China are on the SAME SIDE. They might talk trash and rattle their sabers a bit but everything will be worked out in a backroom deal. The rest is just a dog and pony show for the mentally challenged

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

… the coming Iran War is just to Enlarge the jew's country a steal most of the Arabs oil

Actually it’s an evil Zionist conspiracy where Israel is going to work with Mr. Burns and his Slant Drilling Oil Co. to steal the 'black gold' out from under the Arab countries without them even knowing it. True story.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The funny thing about this is that article doesnt mention zionist conspiracies or nuclear war with russia.

But the funniest thing is it quotes an interview of Dick Chaney by Don Imus.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yep,I agree with Amuk.Those three world economist countries(U.S,Russia and China) are on the same side.Talking thrash to each other is their language,cooperation is their game.

And yes,I believe if U.S were to attack Iran,both nations will suffer great losses.Unlike Iraq,Iran is well organised and isn't that messy like Iraq.My opinion is that it'll be a long and tiring war if it happens and no winners and both ending up as losers.

Hey,the jews aren't evil,man.Certain people from the Jewish race is much polite.Why group them into a race and go around saying they're evil?Not all jews are evil.Only a particular FEW.Get it?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have no doubt the US will attack Iran soon, but Russia getting involved makes it sound like a tom clancey book.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Russia will get involed how by openly supplying Iran with weapons, that what Russia will do.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Why would it be in Russia's interest to support a radical Islamic theocracy in Iran?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Russia will get involed how by openly supplying Iran with weapons, that what Russia will do.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

And they would do this why exactly??????

What would they gain that would be greater then a war with the US?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

And they would do this why exactly??????

What would they gain that would be greater then a war with the US?

What would they gain out of a war with the U.S? They have a good chance of loosing.

P.S arent Russia already involved in building Iranian Nuclear power plants?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

They're not stupid enough to do that. They are fearful of a US response. They won't 'openly' give them weapons. Maybe they'll sneak some in like with iraq and quickly say 'it wasn't us, it was unscrupulous companies'.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
What would they gain out of a war with the U.S? They have a good chance of loosing.

P.S arent Russia already involved in building Iranian Nuclear power plants?

Are you saying that Russia has a good chance of beating the US? Because if so you are nuts. The last time they had war games with live nuclear missles fired, there was a 100% failure rate. Thats right,EVERY SINGLE MISSLE FAILED TO REACH IT'S TARGET.

On top of that their airforce is outdated, they don't train their troops enough, and they have no way of projecting power to the US other then ICBMs and nuclear subs.

They would be the clear underdog. And yet STILL this does not adress my question.

Suppose that Russia were to some how come out of this war with the US on top. They have lost half their population, 90% of their military force, 95% of their industrial base, and 100% of any chance of being a world power for the next 100+ years.

What would they gain from a war with the US that would be greater then what they lost?

As far as reactors, they might be, but that doesnt matter - the US will bomb it if they want and Russia won't care - they are gettign their money regardless.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So what would the US do if russia openly supplied Iran with weapons? get into an all out nuclear war over the mere suspicion that iran is developing nukes? i don’t think so.

my guess is that Russia and China would rather risk a nuclear war then to let the entire region’s resources be in control of the US. For the US the calculation is different.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Russia supplied Vietcongs and U.S. didn't attack Russia why cus they'd loose, don't worry you will see in YOUR life time MIGHTY RUSSIA crush U.S. in a head on conventional war after all U.S. is already lossing in Iraq imagine what would happen if the fought Iran which is more militarily advanced than Iraq and with open Russian supplyment, YOU will see from now on everything will go down hill U.S. will have jews attck Iran sites, then Iran will attack U.S. in persion gulf and invade Iraq, then U.S. will blow up a nuke in a U.S. city blame it on some muslims and then use this "LIE" to START THE DRAFT and attack Iran they want Iran for same reason as Iraq "OIL" ALL the rofficial reasons they say is "DISINFORMATION" you of all people should know this

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Whats further amazing is the number of times the topic of US invading/attacking Iran has already been and is being discussed in ATS. Add another one.....

Counting 12 plus in the ATS archives right now, and only on page 5 of the ATS Google search.....

seekerof

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

U.S. will blow up a nuke in a U.S. city

lol, dude i think you might be getting a little carried away here. And i dont think that "mighty russia" would have much to gain by crushing the us.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Come on now guy if U.S remote controlled planes into buildings to get the American people behind a war to take over middle eastern oil then U.S leadreship is definatle capable of nuking it's on city to engage in an even bigger war to take oil (Iran)

new topics

top topics

join