It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea is building artificial islands in the Yellow Sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
My sources in North Korea tell me that Lil Kim and Dennis Rodman dress up like Tattoo and Mr. Rourke from "Fantasy Island".

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Except that Lil Kim's island is so small, he's practically shoulder-to-shoulder with Rodney. When one of them bends to scratch his knee, the other blushes proficiently.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My sources in North Korea tell me that Lil Kim and Dennis Rodman dress up like Tattoo and Mr. Rourke from "Fantasy Island".

Lol

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
www.news.com.au... fc

edit on 5-5-2017 by ni91ck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: chr0naut

It all depends on whether they're trampling over international waters. Countries have a limit on the coastline they're allowed to claim.

The 'islands' are roughly 1km from the mainland or less, i.e: within national boundaries.

Perhaps Un wants to have a choice of resorts where the populace can't get to him?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I like the general idea of artificial islands, although I'm more motivated by the idea of Micronations (something which the UN and its world of cronies loathe).

Sometimes I wonder if that's not the whole point behind more Global Warming countermeasures - to get new islands through simple sea level decrease.

It seems you pour more stuff into the water, the sea level would rise.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
It's so he can sell them to the rich people and have party's at the weekend lol.

You would party on an island which has US missiles aiming right at it?

Yes, that just makes it kinky

YES
sounds like a place Epstein and Clinton would party at lol.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ni91ck

Stupid North Korea.

Don't you know only God can create land!

Ah well yet another reason to nuke them how dare the demonstrate such demonstrable audacity as to create what amounts to an islands. LoL

FYI second link is not working, says "Page not Found".

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
See if this works...
Sohae Satellite Launching Station.
Sohae Satellite Launching Station
North Pyongan, North Korea

goo.gl...

Look right in the bay.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ni91ck
So why needs Un these islands? I can imagine for defense. But not for rocket launching. Little weird idea. What do you think?

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...

Kim Jong could be constructing mass graveyards to hold all the people he'll be sacrificing, to prove how tough he is.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I like the general idea of artificial islands, although I'm more motivated by the idea of Micronations (something which the UN and its world of cronies loathe).

Sometimes I wonder if that's not the whole point behind more Global Warming countermeasures - to get new islands through simple sea level decrease.

It seems you pour more stuff into the water, the sea level would rise.

You misunderstood. If temperature goes down due to global warming countermeasures, water will freeze up at the poles and thus sea level will decrease.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't get the second to work?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he needs a bigger island.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ni91ck

"www.independent.co.uk... l"

Second link don't work.

Says "Page not found..."
edit on 6-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ni91ck
a reply to: carewemust

I think he needs a bigger island.

The consensus is emerging that these islands are configured to be Nuclear launch sites.

""North Korea is at it again. Or rather, it is continuing what it started five years ago.

Artificial islands have been discovered surrounding Sohae Satellite Launching Station, a missile development and testing site roughly 70 miles northwest of Pyongyang. Satellite images suggest the islands are home to military installations and have been under development for at least five years.

While their purpose is unknown, suspicions are high that the islands could be used to launch missiles. Those speculations are not far off the mark, according to Gordon Chang, author of “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World.”

“North Korea is never up to any good,” Chang said in an emailed statement to Fox News. “The new facilities, whatever their purpose, will be used for evil deeds, mischief, or troublemaking of some sort.”

“My sense is that the facilities on the new islands will be used for missile launches of some kind, especially because they are near Sohae.”""

Source: www.foxnews.com...

That FoxNews article also contains a video of Condoleezza Rice explaining how dangerous the situation is with North Korea right now.

Kim Jong is too naïve to realize that putting missiles on islands makes our decision to knock them out even easier, due to less collateral damage?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We need to build some islands before we get behind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join