It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept. Ordered to Release Clinton Emails on Obama’s Response to Benghazi

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As much as I'd like to see the evil hag-queen Hillary be pummeled in jail by some androgynous inmate named Delvin, I don't think that Hillary-The-Vile-Repugnant-Ogre-Of-Hell will ever see a day in jail.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You mean the emails the House would have seen and then declared that Clinton and Obama were not a fault for Benghazi?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
You mean the emails the House would have seen and then declared that Clinton and Obama were not a fault for Benghazi?

Eight or nine times, depending on how one counts?

Yeah.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Obama was.

We heard nothing from Libya for over 30 years until Obama bombed the hell out of it.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Na Na Na Na....Na Na Na Na....Hey Hey Hey......GOOOODDDBYEEEEEEE!!!

I prefer.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Remember , they were wiped from the server with a cloth....

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I see your disturbingly unhealthy obsession with Trump continues.

Do you have some sort of weird "adult" fascination with him or something?

I guess some people are just attracted to powerful figures.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THESE could be interesting.

Said 10,000 times at the start of 10,000 of these threads. And yet, nothing. Also:

...even though we all already know Obama has NEVER lied to us about ANYTHING....EVER.

Lmao. As opposed to the current POTUS who can scarcely finish a sentence without at least one lie.

I have said it before and I'll say it again...it is really sad to see you posting as you are.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What has this got to do with Trump? Hillary lied, Obama lied and Rice lied. That much we know. Question is why.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I love how adults started thinking that two wrongs make a right.

Back before the country was in shambles people used to think that two wrongs did not make a right.

I wish we could go back to that.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Buuuttttt herrrr emaaaaaiiiiiiillllssssss

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Don't be so obtuse. You people banged on about Obama for 8 years. Trump is potus, and a very divisive one. Playing golf all the time, his wife living in totally separate accommodation at great expense, trying and failing to achieve the things he promised (or just doing a 180), whining on Twitter every single day, accusing everyone of fake news but getting all his news from fox, doing basically all of the things he moaned at Obama for, introducing an utterly awful healthcare plan after promising cover for all...

And you're surprised people are talking about him? This partisan nonsense has to stop.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

You people? Partisan?

Assumptions don't get us anywhere.

The president isn't divisive, the media and universities are.

Obama is the second worst president in modern history, only being beaten by little Bush. Every single American citizen should have been standing against every single one of our last presidents, regardless of what false political party they wear in front of their name.

I still get shocked by all of the people I see on this website that are so easy to socially engineer and manipulate into whatever tiny little box the controllers want us to get in.

Posting LONG, DAILY, OBSESSIVE posts hours and hours every single day is absolutely an unhealthy obsession. This is only what we can see here on ATS, I can only imagine how much time is spent elsewhere on this subject. I am sure any mental health professional would agree. Sitting around in your underwear thinking about Trump all day, every day, cannot possibly be good for anyone's well being.

How much time does one need to spend on a particular activity before it becomes an unhealthy and detrimental obsession?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: fencesitter85

You people? Partisan?

Assumptions don't get us anywhere.

The president isn't divisive, the media and universities are.

Obama is the second worst president in modern history, only being beaten by little Bush. Every single American citizen should have been standing against every single one of our last presidents, regardless of what false political party they wear in front of their name.

I still get shocked by all of the people I see on this website that are so easy to socially engineer and manipulate into whatever tiny little box the controllers want us to get in.

Posting LONG, DAILY, OBSESSIVE posts hours and hours every single day is absolutely an unhealthy obsession. This is only what we can see here on ATS, I can only imagine how much time is spent elsewhere on this subject. I am sure any mental health professional would agree. Sitting around in your underwear thinking about Trump all day, every day, cannot possibly be good for anyone's well being.

How much time does one need to spend on a particular activity before it becomes an unhealthy and detrimental obsession?

Apologies but you lost all credibility the second you said he's not divisive. It's not even remotely debatable.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THESE could be interesting.

Said 10,000 times at the start of 10,000 of these threads. And yet, nothing. Also:

...even though we all already know Obama has NEVER lied to us about ANYTHING....EVER.

Lmao. As opposed to the current POTUS who can scarcely finish a sentence without at least one lie.

You were completely insensitive to Hillary and Obama lies and even defended them. Now you have a conscious about lies when Trump supposedly does it? LMAO

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yes, even though everyone including Obama and Hillary knew they were as guilty as sin.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Honestly just give up. You people are obsessed. Hillary is crooked. Everyone knows that. The US government is completely bent and always has been. And before anyone starts, I'm in the UK and ours is just as bad.

We both march round the world destabilising regimes for our own gain while pretending it's to help people. Then we sell weapons to places like S.A. while preaching about dictators and terrorism.

We are hypocrites. Our governments are crooked. And those of you who think Donnie is magically the one who happens to be Captain America are due for a very tough wake-up call.

Hillary won't get prosecuted. Obama wasn't as bad as the republican partisan crowd like to think, but he was a war monger like the rest. Trump is lining the pockets of him and his friends while continuing bombing the same people he moaned at Obama for.

These endless threads are literally pointless. Just chalk it down to corruption and move on.
edit on 7-5-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
You people see shadows everywhere don't you lol. If James Comey says she's not going to jail, that's good enough for me. I believe in proof,facts,the rule of law and innocent till proven guilty. But f*ck American ideals right! Lock her up!

Isn't that what Flynn told that crowd at the GOP convention, while he was accepting money from foreign governments(actual verified felony).

She lost, you can give up that love to hate obsession you all have. I understand that it's the drug of choice of many people(liberal or conservative). We all seem to be addicted to outrage, whether it's real or fake doesn't really matter once the ball starts rolling. Ah fake news...makes liberals and conservatives alike look like fools.

I once saw devin Nunez present a graph taken off some conservative website as fact when not only were the x and y axis incomparable, there were no numbers. By all intended purposes the graph wasn't a graph. A high school student could've told him the graph made no sense. Ah the early days of fake news being touted as truth, when it was just some idiot congressman who doesn't do any research it seemed quaint.

But now it's everybody, from the President to the screaming homeless man on the corner spouting stories that fit their narrow minds and appeal to their sensibilities.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Don't be so obtuse. You people banged on about Obama for 8 years. Trump is potus, and a very divisive one. Playing golf all the time, his wife living in totally separate accommodation at great expense, trying and failing to achieve the things he promised (or just doing a 180), whining on Twitter every single day, accusing everyone of fake news but getting all his news from fox, doing basically all of the things he moaned at Obama for, introducing an utterly awful healthcare plan after promising cover for all...

And you're surprised people are talking about him? This partisan nonsense has to stop.

And even if all that was true...he hasn't allowed Americans to die and then lied about it, he didn't lie to pass Obamacare, he didn't use the IRS to target political opponents, he didn't instruct others to lie and plead the 5th to avoid impeachment, he didn't blow billions on bailouts that did nothing but waste our money, he didn't give money to a terrorist country who is now using it to build their military, he didn't give our ally Israel the finger, he didn't interfere with the election of our ally Israel, he didn't allow Clinton to pocket millions using her position as SOS...and while I could go on forever...I'll add just one more. He didn't eat a dog

Comparing the two...I'll take Trump any day!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: neo96
You people see shadows everywhere don't you lol. If James Comey says she's not going to jail, that's good enough for me. I believe in proof,facts,the rule of law and innocent till proven guilty. But f*ck American ideals right! Lock her up!

Just for the record...my understanding of the law is that if you send classified material insecurely regardless if you realize it or not...you broke the federal law. Clinton did this...her people did this many, many times. They broke the law and were proven guilty based upon the fact they sent classified information unsecured. So...since they were PROVEN guilty...why aren't they locked up?

Care to guess?
edit on 5/7/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join