It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept. Ordered to Release Clinton Emails on Obama’s Response to Benghazi

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
More hidden things coming out now about the Hillary Clinton emails.

This time it's some redacted "classified at the time" material in several emails.

Apparently a court has ordered some specific items released !!

The organization Judicial Watch got a judge to order the release(s).

The subject was "Benghazi" and who knew what and when.

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson has ordered the State Department to turn over previously redacted material in Hillary Clinton's emails that immediately followed the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi to Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group.

Judicial Watch announced on Friday that the State Department will need to turn over "eight identical paragraphs" of redacted documents from Clinton emails sent on September 13, 2012, detailing phone calls made by then-President Barack Obama to the Egyptian and Libyan leaders after the Benghazi terror attack two days earlier.

The two Clinton emails, which were housed on the former secretary of state's unsecured private server, were the same: "Quick Summary of POTUS Calls to Presidents of Libya and Egypt."

+22 more 
posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

THESE could be interesting.
...even though we all already know Obama has NEVER lied to us about ANYTHING....EVER.

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
More hidden things coming out now about the Hillary Clinton emails.

This time it's some redacted "classified at the time" material in several emails.

Apparently a court has ordered some specific items released !!

The organization Judicial Watch got a judge to order the release(s).

The subject was "Benghazi" and who knew what and when.

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson has ordered the State Department to turn over previously redacted material in Hillary Clinton's emails that immediately followed the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi to Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group.

Judicial Watch announced on Friday that the State Department will need to turn over "eight identical paragraphs" of redacted documents from Clinton emails sent on September 13, 2012, detailing phone calls made by then-President Barack Obama to the Egyptian and Libyan leaders after the Benghazi terror attack two days earlier.

The two Clinton emails, which were housed on the former secretary of state's unsecured private server, were the same: "Quick Summary of POTUS Calls to Presidents of Libya and Egypt."

I really like how JW goes after specific items. Wondering what may be in these communications. I actually really wonder how they find out about these comms in the first place.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...even though we all already know Obama has NEVER lied to us about ANYTHING....EVER.

Wondering if JW figured out his pseudonym and is going after emails containing it.

+17 more 
posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

After the terrorist assault in Benghazi, emails revealed that Clinton emailed her daughter Chelsea saying the attack was carried out by an "al Qaeda-like group."

Later that same night, the former secretary of state released a statement suggesting the terror attack was a spontaneous mob reaction to an anti-Islam YouTube video.

BUSTED!

That's right people LIAR,LIAR Pantsuits on Fire!

+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Na Na Na Na....Na Na Na Na....Hey Hey Hey......GOOOODDDBYEEEEEEE!!!

I will be glad to lead the choir when this atrocious woman actually goes to jail!!!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

After the terrorist assault in Benghazi, emails revealed that Clinton emailed her daughter Chelsea saying the attack was carried out by an "al Qaeda-like group."

Later that same night, the former secretary of state released a statement suggesting the terror attack was a spontaneous mob reaction to an anti-Islam YouTube video.

BUSTED!

That's right people LIAR,LIAR Pantsuits on Fire!

I wonder if the State Dept will release this info in "video" format !!

I'm surprised JW didn't request that.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I will be glad to lead the choir when this atrocious woman actually goes to jail!!!

Susan Rice will be the supervising cheerleader.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That excuse about the youtube video was so ridiculous. I was reminded the other day that they had the director of that film thrown in jail. I forgot about that. There is so much deception and lies by these criminals that it is hard to keep up with.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
HILARY do the right thing because i hear North Korea is good this time of year bitch

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Don't hold your breath. Actually, go ahead.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Don't hold your breath. Actually, go ahead.

I should probably hold my nose...This thread all of a sudden has a little smell to it....

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Lol, how many times they going to claim to order the cover up about Libya exposed... how many times y'all going to fall for it... one_more_time?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No mas pantalones

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I was thinking the same. If she does ever go to jail, I will be extremely surprised.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

i wonder if they'll release the one where they decided to have susan rice say it was the anti muslim video.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96 Hillary Clinton, the secretary of state emailed her daughter to let her know about classified information of the attack?

You would think that you'd be too busy to start talking with chelsia about a catastrophe so soon

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Said 10,000 times at the start of 10,000 of these threads. And yet, nothing. Also:

Lmao. As opposed to the current POTUS who can scarcely finish a sentence without at least one lie.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Be still my heart!!!

Between this -- State Dept. Ordered to Release Clinton Emails on Obama’s Response to Benghazi -- and this -- Gowdy: Congress Will Subpoena Susan Rice to Testify About Unmasking if Necessary -- dare I hope that we're actually going to get real facts and documents and testimony-under-penalty-of-perjury????

Nawww... too soon. I'll believe it when I see it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join