It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Hortons Is Offering A ‘Donut Bouquet’ For Mother’s Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Didn't you get the memo. The Ladies love of charming jerk with a playful side.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

you sure?
i just so happen to be a charming jerk with a playful side and only one lady has ever loved me.
i lucked out cause she is the only woman i need/want

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Women love chocolate! My wife always gets a craving for chocolate and makes me drive her down to our local homemade chocolate store. I'm not a chocolate lover, so many times I wait in the car as she goes in and gets her chocolate fix. It's really kind of hilarious because I'm not the only husband waiting in the parking lot while their wives go in and get their chocolates. My wife and I have a big laugh because we've sat in the parking lot and watched how many women enter and leave that store! Its a must gift for many wives on Mother's day and Valentines day for their husbands to give them a box of chocolate covered strawberries.

So what is it with women and chocolate? My wife says it's an aphrodisiac.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

you sure?
i just so happen to be a charming jerk with a playful side and only one lady has ever loved me.
i lucked out cause she is the only woman i need/want

I'll to that.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I am sure. I got to the same point as you but it seems I had a lot more fun along the way than you did.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: NerdGoddess

We are getting a Tim Hortons finally on the main strip of my town I'm so excited!! My family up north tells me how great it is- however I agree with you, mommas worth a whole lot more than a bunch of unhealthy sugar balls.

-Alee

As soon as Burger King bought out Tim Horton's, it took a turn for the worst. They do not even bake their donuts in the store anymore. Don't go in with too high of expectations.

Never been to Tim Hortons....but Mom deserves better.

Now, if Burger King did a bouquet of Whoppers...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: NerdGoddess

We are getting a Tim Hortons finally on the main strip of my town I'm so excited!! My family up north tells me how great it is- however I agree with you, mommas worth a whole lot more than a bunch of unhealthy sugar balls.

-Alee

As soon as Burger King bought out Tim Horton's, it took a turn for the worst. They do not even bake their donuts in the store anymore. Don't go in with too high of expectations.

Never been to Tim Hortons....but Mom deserves better.

Now, if Burger King did a bouquet of Whoppers...

Mmmmmmmm burger-licious.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Although I would laugh if my husband or kids got me this, because I really don't want or expect them to get me anything... I gotta say EWW!!! That's a bouquet of obesity and type II diabetes. No thanks.

(I know, I'm no fun.)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead
Having seen some of your posts I will bet you are a lot of fun. I bet your husband is very proud to be seen with slender head turner on his arm, who respects him enough not to over eat and let herself go. That's the kind of fun that lasts and men love.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
Although I would laugh if my husband or kids got me this, because I really don't want or expect them to get me anything... I gotta say EWW!!! That's a bouquet of obesity and type II diabetes. No thanks.

(I know, I'm no fun.)

Maybe no fun, but very very right.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Never heard of Tim Horton's.

Got my mum a nice watch, neckless and a day at the spa last year.

She said it was fantastic and thats better than donuts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join