It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Abortion Through USA Bombing Arab Genocide Continues

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So what are you actually doing about any of this instead of virtue signalling on the #ing internet you hack.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Look how much I care;

Why don't you care as much;

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

They have their own government. It has chosen to fight against ISIS, instead of letting them take over the country and kill anyone who doesn't agree with them.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As far as the topic goes.

Genocide is the systematic killing of a people. INTENT.

The US Military does not set out to deliberately kill civilians.

As far as our technology has advanced there still will be collateral damage. NO INTENT.

It happens. It's ugly, but trying to compare it to abortion is about an epic false equivalence one can make.

Abortion has INTENT.

Abortion is GENOCIDE.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It is hard to have high empathy for a people where the majority do not listen to reason and refuse to reform their religions and instead continue to fight each other for tribalism.

Let the dualistically insane continue to kill each other for their prophet and culture.

When a worthy faction that follows the golden rule in all things arrive then I will care. Until then it is predatory animals killing other predatory animals. Live by the sword die by the sword.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
War sucks people die.

No one was purposely aiming for thise civilians.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Who cares about Iraq. Who cares if they did or didn't 9/11. As long as we go shopping for new clothes, new cars, food, pay bills and gas, work our 9-5 5-9 jobs, iraq can die for all we care.

No one really cared, because if we did. The bombs and our egos would have died along time ago.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Do you have an actual source or is this another bash America thread with nothing to support it?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: neo96

Irrelevant. It's still morally wrong to genocide Arabs for no other reason than thought crimes. Do you think the massacre of 200 civilians by a USA bombs in Iraq will prevent any terrorist from hopping on a commercial jet liner in Maine and repeating 9/11. I don't think so. I think all the bombing we are doing in the ME is creating MORE terrorists.

I also find having the US Air Force under control of the Iraqis in terms of defining where to bomb next is a little disturbing.

I don't think Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. Some people think we decimated Iraq because they had a pipeline into Turkey and were going to sell oil to Europe using only Euros. Who knows why we are in Iraq in 2017 bombing civilians.

Stop trying to appeal to peoples emotions, you've already been told why. Blame Daesh for hiding (like cowards) among civilians as a tactic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join