It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker Is Loosing The Plot.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The bitterness of this man because The U.K. has decided to leave The E.U. is now turning into a farce.

His latest rant, and i quote " Slowly but surely English is losing importance in Europe and also because France has an election "

Well Mr Juncker, that is a " slap in the face " to two E.U. countries; Malta and Ireland whose official language is English. Also the " International Language " of business is English ( maybe they won't be doing any further business in The E.U. once Britain does a runner ).

And what may i ask has The French having an election have to do with The English Language being of importance ?

Juncker certainly has " Bats In The Belfry "

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
"Because France is having an election" is given as one of the reasons for delivering his speech in French.
English losing its importance is the other reason.

edit on 5-5-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
He's a dangerously insane individual.

Nothing else to say.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Surely but slowly the EU is backed into a corner. I worry they might lash out in the near future and people will not like it one bit.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The EU is being forced to reveal what it is, finally - the biggest ponzi scheme ever created to date.

Did you see when Britain was told that they're not entitled to ANY of the EU's assets? We've been one of the LARGEST contributors to the EU, yet we're somehow exempt from any repatriation. This is absurd, literally it's absurd. If I were to say this to someone I'd be thrown in jail, guess what for..........FRAUD.

The whole EU system is built on fraud, and if the UK is left paying liabilities then WHERE ARE THE ASSETS? This is insanity! I honestly don't know how they're getting away with this!? The whole EU system is a Bureaucratic mess, there's thousands upon thousands of people working for the EU and no one knows what they are or what they do, or how much power they have.....

When the EU comes crashing down, and it will, I want to see what they do with these 'assets' and who 'owns' them. If it's all Brussels then we can see where this going can't we....

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Another example of a EU bureaucrat all bitter and twisted at the UK leaving...Junker sounds like i spoiled child squealing and stomping his feet.

Bla bla English loosing importance bla bla bla cry cry cry ef off Junker you t**t.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

The EU is being forced to reveal what it is, finally - the biggest ponzi scheme ever created to date.

It certainly is.

Did you see when Britain was told that they're not entitled to ANY of the EU's assets? We've been one of the LARGEST contributors to the EU, yet we're somehow exempt from any repatriation. This is absurd, literally it's absurd. If I were to say this to someone I'd be thrown in jail, guess what for..........FRAUD.

Have you heard the figures they are also banding about what they claim th UK will have to pay in a "divorce" bill...so far it has ranged between £50-£100 billion haha yeah OK

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

the EU is bluffing...They are bluffing in order to scare the rest of the Euro skeptics. UK should call their bluff.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I did see that. I think the original phoney number they touted was about 37billion. It's now at 97billion.

These people have no idea what they're doing. They're tinpot dictators who have built walls around themselves. They're despotic narcissists who feel that national state democracy is the enemy to human endeavor. They don't see their own ugly reflection in anything they do, this is why the EU has failed.

In a divorce only the man gets utterly shafted, I feel like the EU is treating us the same, forcing us to pay maintenance to a union we were never really invited to. It's classic mob mentality, you want to leave you pay.

It wouldn't surprise me if the next negotiating position was "The UK can leave, but it must stay". The EU bureaucrats started to lose their minds a long time ago when they called for a EU army. Imagine they had one now!?

I can't wait to see what Junker does when the UK finally laughs it all off and walks away, he'll have egg all over his face and if the UK seeks to get a return on the EU's assets we'll know EXACTLY who they belong to. I'm 100% guessing it's Brussels alone.

Junker said NO EU STATE is entitled to the EU'S assets! I mean WHAT!??? Then what's the bloody point!? I don't know if he's said this because he's stark raving mad, but it says a LOT about their mentality. This is a bloody crime!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Definitely
they are trying to make it seem that its just not worth it to any other members thinking of leaving.

The EU's card is all ready marked in my opinion...it may not happen over night but people are showing their distaste for the current political landscape and are speaking with their votes take Brexit and Trump as examples...the dominoes are now starting to fall and not soon enough i might add.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Meanwhile back in The U.K. we are working out how much Europe owes us for helping repatriate it from The Nazi's.

Our bill will follow.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me if the next negotiating position was "The UK can leave, but it must stay". The EU bureaucrats started to lose their minds a long time ago when they called for a EU army. Imagine they had one now!?

The EU with its own army now that's a truly scary thought...i reckon we would probably be at war by now if they had the EU army they want all ready.

I can't wait to see what Junker does when the UK finally laughs it all off and walks away, he'll have egg all over his face and if the UK seeks to get a return on the EU's assets we'll know EXACTLY who they belong to. I'm 100% guessing it's Brussels alone.

This is why we need May and the Conservatives in power for the negotiations as hard as that is to admit as i never ever thought i would vote Conservative in my life...but could you imagine the "deal" we would end up with under Corbyn's Labour.

Junker said NO EU STATE is entitled to the EU'S assets! I mean WHAT!??? Then what's the bloody point!? I don't know if he's said this because he's stark raving mad, but it says a LOT about their mentality. This is a bloody crime!

If no EU state is entitled to EU assets then who is...does that mean all assets are transferred to EU bureaucrats personal accounts/portfolios.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

If no EU state is entitled to EU assets then who is...does that mean all assets are transferred to EU bureaucrats personal accounts/portfolios.

This is a great question and I truly don't know, but he said it. It's out there now, he can't take it back. The EU does not disclose information like this, it's why their system is similar to the soviets. It's all secrets and lies.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Why aren't the other democratic member nations standing up and objecting to how the EU treats its members? Look what happened to Greece, the EU stood aside and allowed it to be looted and raided.

Now it's trying to stamp down on our neck with its totalitarian jackboot.

Do the other member nations really want to be a part of a union with a leader none of us can vote for or against, and that will blackmail and threaten and if necessary, destroy a country, rather than let it walk out the door? I don't understand it, do the other nations approve of treating a fellow member this way?

As for the ridiculous claims that UK owes billions for commitments we made, why don't they produce signed off audited accounts of revenues and expenditures of such commitments that can prove our obligations and responsibilities? Considering that the EU doesn't have its accounts signed off and hasn't done so for decades, methinks such evidence will not be forthcoming. So as far as I can see, the EU doesn't have a valid claim against us.

Junker needs to lay off the sauce a bit. May needs to tell him to Foxtrot Oscar.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Europeans pre-brexit negotiation talk is turning into a complete farce. Its gone from an amicable separation to all out war of words against us British. This attempt at belittling us is childish and is showing how petty those at the reigns of Europe really are to those other members who are feeling the same way we do.

It may hurt us financially in the short term but if these European bureaucrats continue with this type of treatment I say we walk away and give them absolutely nothing until we are offered better conditions and hold them to ransom for a change.
We keep being told by these idiots in Brussels that we can't do any negotiations about trading until after the brexit deal is done, but all we hear from them is demands about this and that before a brexit deal is even reached.

edit on 5-5-2017 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All this whilst stood in front of a banner written in English.

You couldn't make it up.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

All this whilst stood in front of a banner written in English

He probably thinks it's French.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

He doesn't think. He prefers drinking to thinking.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

He was probably to drunk to even know!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok