It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students suspended for liking racist photos on Instagram

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

How else? How about discussion? Debate? Bring information to stop the misinformation? There are many ways to fight.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

So you want to talk haters in to submission.

Well now that is a LONG LIST indeed.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny I see the same with conservatives here on ATS. Anyway I am just tired of people painting all liberals that way, which imply that I am a racist. Some conservatives get angry when I paint them with a broad brush too.
This is what divides people further apart and the media and the politicians profit from it.
Notice in the articles that they couldn't help but point out that it's close to Berkeley?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So you want to talk haters in to submission.

Well now that is a LONG LIST indeed.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
why do the left hate free speech?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Trust that's what I've been doing.

If you think racism is unreasonable how will reasoning work with unreasonable people?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
kids from an affluent neighborhood have such high moral character as to like posts of black people hanging from nooses. their parents must be teaching them well. *sarcasm*

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So it's pointless to talk to people? Oh since you are here to talk to people, bringing information clearing up misinformation, does that mean you are talking us into submission?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So it's pointless to talk to people? O

As a member since 2008 isn't the answer to that self evident?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So why are you here?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Funny I see the same with conservatives here on ATS. Anyway I am just tired of people painting all liberals that way, which imply that I am a racist. Some conservatives get angry when I paint them with a broad brush too.
This is what divides people further apart and the media and the politicians profit from it.
Notice in the articles that they couldn't help but point out that it's close to Berkeley?

Well I've told many of you now that the SJW mindset has completely infected the Democrat scene, it's long time those of you not like that figure out a way to separate yourselves from that lot, and set about tearing them down. It's up to you, not anybody else.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I've always condemned them and called out for them to stop. But fortunately they are not that many out there. Most are on social network sites whining so we can safely ignore them.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

So why are you here?

Been asking myself that same question for seven years.

I still haven't got a answer.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You know you have been changing people's minds sometimes or helped them understand? So see? It's worth it to talk to people, even if they are stubborn racists and bigots.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Do you understand that people are entitled to their opinions?

Even the ones you don't like ?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes I understand. Talking, debating and discussing with someone doesn't mean you are trying to force them to change their opinion. Being open to discussion indicate they are willing to listen and understand and possibly change their opinions.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It is clear that no one did anything wrong. But this text is enough evidence to know with the Orwellian forces we're dealing with:

Albany is an affluent community adjacent to Berkeley, a city that prides itself on its liberalism and political correctness.

Political Correctness is cancer.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
It is clear that no one did anything wrong. But this text is enough evidence to know with the Orwellian forces we're dealing with:

Albany is an affluent community adjacent to Berkeley, a city that prides itself on its liberalism and political correctness.

Political Correctness is cancer.

See IgnoranceisntBliss? Case in point.

edit on 5/5/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

See IgnoranceisntBliss? Case in point.

See Deaf Alien? Political Correctness has led a school to attempt to punish what people do at home.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Was proving a case with him about the media trying to make it appear as if those type of "liberals" are widespread and that all liberals are like this. The articles just cannot help but mention that the school is near Berkeley.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join