It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students suspended for liking racist photos on Instagram

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Thank God....errr, evolution, that someone is taking a stand against hateful thoughts and words.

Where on earth would we be without the thought police on patrol?

We need to put an end to the constitution and all freedoms associated with it. There is no room for hate or disagreement, it's 2017 for crying out loud!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Cant wait to start reporting students for playing rap songs(racism, advocating various crimes, sex, shooting, general degeneracy) based on some of the logic in this thread.

Do we really want to go down this road and apply it equally?

You seriously kill it sometimes, yo!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It is strange its flipped from a world trying to create equal environment where we are all seen as humans yet now these left supporters and the likes are using this as a tool to conquer all that oppose their views. Almost like dictatorship mentality.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yet the diversity officer at a UK university, gets a free pass when she tweets Kill all white men. Yes, it was investigated, but no action was taken and she was allowed to remain in her post...that's not really about equality is it
University officee to remain in post despite Kill All White Men tweet

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Then what about all the anti white hatred and racism like black people on social media stating that whites should be killed? The YT vids where in whitey is always being ripped to shreds as being racist devils for apparently just being white..that "debate" at some college a while ago where the black or Hispanic dude postulated all whites being genocided as a positive step? Should their lives be ruined too? I think ALL racism is ugly and miserable and goddamn Depressing and it makes me despair for this species.But white racism towards other ethnicities is not worse than racism from other ethnicities towards whites.It's all equally despicable.I hate racism more than almost anything else because I have had to live with it in my country every day- from decades ago till present day either white to black or black to white.And it is a terrible thing to have to live with.But if we're going to start ruining people's lives and futures for expressing racist thoughts at least keep it fair and apply the punishment to ALL sides of this stinking destructive coin,imo.

It is a slippery slope though,wanting to destroy people's lives for their opinions and thoughts..ALL citizens of this delightful little planet have them-including you.
edit on 7-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I certainly don't agree with saying things like "all whites should be killed", anymore than I would agree with saying "all blacks should be killed". However, this situation is a bit different as a specific individual was threatened - a specific black student that had to return to the school with that threat hanging over HIS head only. At the very least, it's cyberbullying. Definitely not just "an opinion".

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Lol. No.

(post by Prateek707 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by SizainAmeen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join