It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea claims CIA plot to kill Kim Jong-un

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yes, I believe the murderously brutal North Koreans. They would never lie, would they?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Us is sending warships to NK
sending-us-warships-north-korea-prudent- says-us....
Japan is sending its biggest warships to aid US supply ships
Japan-sends-biggest-warship-pacific- north-korea....
China is pulling out its citizens!
China-urges-citizens-leave-North-Korea....
Russia is sending troops to its border with NK
Putin-sends-troops-Russia-s-border-North-Kore a....

All these news reports contradict his report stating they want to silently kill him.
From what i see in the media there is nothing silent about it, everybody is preparing for war.

Does anybody know who would follow in his footsteps once he is taken out, what do we know of this person?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Buck

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Kim Jong-un might be psychotic

Is that true? What evidence is there of that? Did the CIA actually attempt an assignation plot in violation of US law which prohibits assassination of foreign leaders?

edit on 5-5-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't trust much that western media has to say about the President of North Korea.

Quote from Wikipedia below.

A South Korean newspaper reported 80 people were publicly executed in North Korea in November 2013, some for possessing a Bible, while a crowd was herded into a stadium in one city and forced to watch the deaths from machine gun fire.[10] JoongAng Ilbo reported the executions were carried out in seven cities on Nov. 3, 2013

en.wikipedia.org...

But if that South Korean newspaper story is true then why wasn't Kenneth Bae executed for distributing Bibles.
And the President of North Korea's grandfather who created the nation was raised as a Presbyterian. Despite the fact that North Korea's government is secular. It doesn't mean it's current leader is not a Christian.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

dont forget:
North Korea confirms U.S. professor detained

SEOUL, South Korea -- North Korea has confirmed the detention of an American citizen for alleged acts of hostility aimed at overthrowing the country.

The Korean Central News Agency says officials "intercepted" Kim Sang-Duk at Pyongyang International Airport on April 22.

Wednesday's KCNA dispatch says authorities were detaining Kim and are conducting a detailed investigation into his alleged crime.

snip

The North is currently holding at least two other Americans, Kim Dong Chul and Otto Warmbier.

Ofcourse there's alot of 'spying' going on...

How many CIA Assassination attempts was it now there was on Castro ?
A: 100
B: 300
C: 638
?
wiki

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
And finally, if the CIA did that. Dangerous, theologically speaking. The Bible says that people are to obey their nations authority because each nations each authority or leader come was established by God, as is the birthright of the kings born into the bloodlines that rule over them.

I seriously doubt God would have put a spirit unworthy of lordship in charge of North Korea. So, I don't buy into this psychosis thing.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

I don't really see what the fuss is all about....The Supreme leader is a God walking the earth and therefore cannot be killed. Stupid CIA....

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

James Franco and a tank should do it

funny how Art imitates Life

By thier reaction to it, they took the movie as a promise of intent.

I say bomb the border fences and let the people free

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Again, I keep telling folks, Kim Jong-un will be killed and both Korea's will united as one. No other government in the world is threaten anyone with ICBM's and nukes. The boy is a nuisance and a distraction to the world, with daddy finally out the g.d. picture why do we need another repeat 50 years of watching these people starve and die? This form of human slavery and must be wiped out. Now Trump is gonna give the boy a chance to refrain from his childish threats, if he continues, I wouldn't be surprise if China will give "them" the green light to whack him and free his people.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

Hey, this is not a hostage and rescue mission. THe People of NK are by no means hostages.

A attack from us will not be interpreated as a Liberation by them, but as a threat. NK dont know what a Democracy is, they have never been free. These People have been groomed from birth for generations to live by a specific political standard. If we attack them they will fight to their Deaths.

NK looks at Our democracy as a evil thing that only causes them pain. These People Know who have sanctioned them to the brink of starvation. Be sure that "Lill Kim" have told them all about it for what it is Worth.

NK have no reason to trust us because we have never given them a reason to.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As he becomes surrounded, it has become curiously quiet this last week... no 'Merciless destruction' threats, nary a word. It could be soon. It could be any time, that we all wake to the news of a strike on South Korea from the North.

I don't think the NK citizens are as brainwashed as we portray them either. You want to stay alive, smile a lot, clap a lot, and punch more holes in your ever decreasing sized belt.

Perhaps the 'Stockholm effect' is somewhat in play here. At any rate, Kim has to be removed for peace in the region.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
As more information is made available I'm more and more convinced this is nothing more the N.Korean BS.

Here is the full text as released by DPRK (it reads more like a bad pantomime script).

BBC

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I don't really see what the fuss is all about....The Supreme leader is a God walking the earth and therefore cannot be killed. Stupid CIA....

Exactly, the Supreme Leader of North Korea was trained for his birthright and thrown as an excellent spirit in the Mormon pre-existence in Heavenly Father's abode before coming to earth to inherit the thrown of North Korea.

You can always count on spirits who inherited a lower birth like CIA operative to feel they have the right to usurp scripture and God's authority to place the Supreme Leader in power and make an assassination plot.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Meanwhile Russians are showing that they're involved in trade with NK. As if it wasn't obvious already. Here's what they say about current sanctions:

“Such a power scenario is beyond comprehension, because it means a declaration of war,”

source: sputniknews.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Are you being serious? Honestly, I can't tell.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions

Are you being serious? Honestly, I can't tell.

In part yes. The part about all nations leaders are instituted by Divine Right and the concept of birthright.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The Mormon pre-existence thing was jest. However, Divine Right and birthright of kings is scripturally based.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Free will. The ability that Eve used to disobey God was also given by God. We make decisions in life. We are allowed to become whatever we can through actions, opportunity, and even evil. The only thing giving Kim his authority was he happened to be born unto the leader of a nation. Now, he can choose to lead in accordance with the scriptures, but he is not. Every single account given by escapees is that North Korea is hell-like and the Kims are devilIsh.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
1. Ebola in Texas.

2. Meteors over Chelyabinsk.

None of these incidents have occurred in North Korea. If they aren't experiencing judgements, then I assume the North Koreans are fairly righteous nation as is the Supreme Leader.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join