It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it me or them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
One exists and therefor one IS?

So how many likes/loves are required to justify one's existance?

The more likes used, the more become necessary to justify that person.

The more likes/loves used the more devalued that (like/love currency) becomes.

So time to embrace REALITY and only like/love what is exceptional......

Everything else is just NORMAL ......

Cant get my head around this need for validation
..Just get over it

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Posting your child's picture on a website is asking for trouble. The ugly option???? Really???

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I don't think it was wrong. I don't think it's a big issue.

That said, if beauty isn't important in your eyes, I wonder what the motive behind the poll was to begin with.

*sorry, I've not yet read the comments. I apologize if this is redundant/answered"

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

One of the cats we got was the ugliest kitten I had ever seen. It barely had hair and looked like a possum. It was Eastern European butt ugly. But then it grew up to be the absolute cutest animal I have ever witness. It hurts my eyes. So there's hope for your child. Sometimes baby doesn't show the true beauty about to unfold.

Here's a picture pretty close to what my cat looks like:

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Here's more info on the breed:

catmess.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

People are just too quick to call someone a troll on ATS.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I would like to add that you should not make the mistake of thinking that when you talk and share with others on social media sites, that those conversations remain just between you and your group of friends. Not only do you have the problem of people not always being who they say they are, you also have those that will take those innocent pictures of your children and use them as commerce in a dark world where some monsters don't see what you see when they look at the pictures of your children.

It is never a good idea to put pictures of your children on the internet for general public consumption. It is just not a safe practice.

As a Forensic Nurse I have seen first hand the damage of indiscriminate sharing of photos on social media sites; this includes children, teens, and adults.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

You're wasting your time, none of this matters.
Peoples opinions are just that - opinions.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
a reply to: LadyGreenEyesI couldn't said it better myself. Kuddos to you! I was trying to get a honest opinion if i was in the wrong.

Glad to be of help! I do try to be as honest as possible. I can understand, too, being curious with your baby, having had several myself! Some are cuter than others, of course, and it's natural to feel some pride in that, as a parent. One of mine, practically everyone we encountered commented on how pretty she was, and I did enjoy that! Most babies are pretty cute, of course!!

No, not in the wrong, as far as that goes. Just curious. If you were all worried about it, that would be different.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
People are overdramatic. Don't worry about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join