It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Again, Another Hate Crime Turns Out To Be A Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Pretty much.

Criminal behaviour, or it's not. No shades of political overtones need be presented to qualify as a crime. Punish as necessary.

Truly is pitiful. Why do people feel it necessary to manufacture their angst? Surely there's enough real "angsty" material that 'd qualify...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Right...so 2-3 "false flags" out of thousands of real racial religious, ethnicity motivated crimes makes every racial or religious crime commited "fake news" ? Mother of all false flags was 9/11 . Does it mean that all terrorist attacks are false flags just to push an agenda ?

Who exactly said that? Don't put words in peoples mouths.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Without "hate crimes", Dems, Liberals, ANTIFA, lefties in general, et. al., couldn't rely on "identity politics" to rile up their bases...so I imagine they will continue to force the use of the term "hate crime"...

It's really sad what's happened to the left. I've voted left all my adult life until now.

It almost seems contrived that I should feel this way.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Do we ever see fake hate crimes from the right, or only the looney left??

Or maybe the fake outrage only happens when its mentalist leftist loonies doing something stupid.
But when a cop shoots himself/herself and blames it on a black guy, or when some lady claims she was robbed at gun point by blm members, its downplayed on ats as a 'loner' or 'isolated incident' and the threads get a few flags and is a page long.

But everyone chime in when its time to demonize an entire race or political party to make it 'seem like' its a habitual thing- when its repeated or new threads pop up, yea it seems that way.

And if you want to see cases where its the other way around in fake hate crimes , you can google for yourself...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

What cops are shooting themselves lol. Would you shoot yourself to pin it on a black guy?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Mini false flag

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I also remember all the "regressives" bashing anyone that said this might be a hoax. We are all a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists, and then we are proven right, then another hoax event takes place, and we are called conspiracy theorists.

It is a never ending cycle. No matter how many times we are proven right, we still have no credibility and are constantly bashed.

I have been calling the "news" social engineered state sponsored propaganda for as long as I can remember. Wikileaks dropped last year, proving every single allegation to be true. What do I get for my foresight? I get called a conspiracy theorist, lol.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I also remember all the "regressives" bashing anyone that said this might be a hoax. We are all a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists, and then we are proven right, then another hoax event takes place, and we are called conspiracy theorists.

It is a never ending cycle. No matter how many times we are proven right, we still have no credibility and are constantly bashed.

I have been calling the "news" social engineered state sponsored propaganda for as long as I can remember. Wikileaks dropped last year, proving every single allegation to be true. What do I get for my foresight? I get called a conspiracy theorist, lol.

So true and when proof of other subjects in other forums and threads is presented, they do a similar song and dance. It is getting so old I suspect some of the usual ones doing it are getting new accounts to hide their shame or make it appear some one else is seeing it the way they do....

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Well if there's not enough legit hatred and racism going around,seems some people will just make some up.Pathetic

if they are making it up, then perhaps the legit hate and racism is a very small minority. Just some people either hold on to old grudges or they are trying to resurrect racism to begin with.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Seems to be the standard these days. So, where are all of the actual "hate crimes" from Trump supporters, again? These people need only fear themselves, and their puppet masters.

Puppet masters? You're a trump supporter.... people in glass houses etc.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It feels like you're saying this:

"ATS, along with a majority of members, are racist, bigoted, whites. Who use parroting and duplication of single incidental stories of a misguided minority, along with ingenuine statements of concern, as a means to hype their religious, white nationalist fueled agenda of oppression. Especially toward blacks."

But maybe I am just taking words at thier face value.
The way kids use words nowadays, can mean totally different things, right.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

What? you are a racist for showing people the truth... How dare you point out that there are many hate crimes that are hoaxes, and "hate crimes" are being used as an excuse to simply silence the opposition?... (end of sarcasm)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
To the left any lie is for the greater good and therefore excusable.
They are so full of self-righteousness they should be removed from the political and placed in the religious fanatic category.
When they can't find real examples to reinforce their beliefs they have to create them.
Speaks volumes for the integrity of the leftists.

edit on 6-5-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Aaaah the delicious, delicious denial of the cult.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Aaaah the delicious, delicious denial of the cult.

Classic case of projection, right there...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The church needed to victimize itself. The media obliged and carried the tune, the crowd roared... oh, never mind.

It was only religious, racist, mass mind control... the CIA would be proud.

Remember that Jew was calling bomb threats on Jewish synagogues?

How about Wolf on CNN asking Dianne Feinstein if there was any evidence of russians hacking the election?

Feinstein: "Not at this time."

Every single one of those stories was carried by the internet and the MSM , fake news central.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
To the left any lie is for the greater good and therefore excusable.
They are so full of self-righteousness they should be removed from the political and placed in the religious fanatic category.
When they can't find real examples to reinforce their beliefs they have to create them.
Speaks volumes for the integrity of the leftists.

And the media who gleefully carries it because it divides people along religious and race lines.

Stirring the pot.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Seems to be the standard these days. So, where are all of the actual "hate crimes" from Trump supporters, again? These people need only fear themselves, and their puppet masters.

Puppet masters? You're a trump supporter.... people in glass houses etc.

Yet nowhere are Trump supporters rioting, or attacking people, etc. That's the behavior of the anti-Trump, anti-American side. Many don't even really know what they protest. And, yes, I am sure of that; I know people who have spoken to some of these protesters, who couldn't adequately explain what they were protesting, while upset enough about it to be in tears.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

What cops are shooting themselves lol. Would you shoot yourself to pin it on a black guy?

'Lol' huh..

In no particular oder...

Didnt make ats's fake hate crimes outrage

cop shot herself

fake robbery by black male reported by cop

not a cop

3 cops blamed black male

No laughing matter when people are shooting themselves for

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Novaroc

Whatever floats your boat .
Please keep saying things as if its someone else's words.
Whats a society when you cant put words in peoples mouth and call it their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join