It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despondent Resolve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Awwwww!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I had almost forgotten I wrote that haha

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

That was beautifully written.

It makes me sad that someone so young would feel that depth of pain though. It took me a lot of years to reach the point of feeling so despondent. I could relate to a lot of what you wrote there.

It will take me a little time to get through all your threads, but I will.
Thank you again for posting the links for me.
You're truly talented and have a unique style. I'm looking forward to reading more by you.

jacy

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanks Jacy. I am an odd one, most face this kind of pain due to the world trapping them and closing in. Kinda like how most people become homeless. Me, though it's because I feel trapped inside of myself, I guess. I was homeless for two years because of it, because I couldn't get myself to change. Writing is what changed me, I started writing,(I used to HATE writing haha) and while at first it was typical rage against the system and the man and all that, eventually I turned my eye inward after some time doing some crazy philosophical experiments haha. That's where I am now, focused on myself, and lately I am coming to realize more and more that I am in a circle and the way out is through servitude.

I try and write, primarily for me, because I need to read what I have to say, cus I'm not good at the whole thinking thing. But it always means a world to me(sometimes a whole universe depending on the person...) When someone feels what I have to say in their heart, when I can help someone else see light or see their not alone in the dark.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I find writing very helpful with self awareness, especially if you are feeling philosophical and trying to work something out. I agree that writing can be easier than just thinking sometimes, lol.

I can be watching a movie and suddenly flip the laptop open because I have an idea that I need to write down before I forget it. Sometimes I think one would make a good thread here, but once I've written it I don't even feel the need to share it. Just writing it was enough for me.

Night Star and I (and quite a few of the others) have all agreed at one point that some of our Shed stories just came out...with barely any thought, the words just wrote themselves.
Even the original Shed was something that I wrote for myself. It started in the short stories forum but ended up in chit-chat, lol. It's the magic and the creative minds of all the participating members that have allowed it to live so long. For that (and for them)...I'm very grateful.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Yeah see that's how it usually is for me when I write. No thought, just writing itself.

Took me so long to reply because I was checking out the original shed... Weird but I was like 'im there, somwehere'

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

... it always means a world to me(sometimes a whole universe depending on the person...) When someone feels what I have to say in their heart, when I can help someone else see light or see their not alone in the dark.

THAT is a true Sheddite!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hehe, still tryna find my place in it though

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You mean, you didn't pick your room out yet? Sheesh, you should have done that when you arrived. You have a very important place in there and have already touched us with your love and light and everything that is you.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yeah I haven't made my space inside the actual shed yet haha.

OMG! Did I really...I used their instead of they're... *Facepalm*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join