It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

Jimmy... has been 10 days now. Whats the hold up?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Jimmy... has been 10 days now. Whats the hold up?

Mortein!

Edit - sorry... bad Aussie humor, also known as bug spray

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

Must be an awesome product because still, nothing happened......

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Must be an awesome product because still, nothing happened......

Maybe they've had a change of plans and bugged out... seems Jimmy has lol

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

bugged out

I see what you did there

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, it happened. If you understand what I'm talking about then the next paragraph will make a lot more sense to you. Getting millions to all look up at once, what a test drive.

And the second date I mentioned is now just hours away. Please stay indoors and no matter what you see on the TV, no matter what you see outside, do not even for a second give in to believing it is real.

This will make more sense on the 23rd but please be assured that any information released regarding Antarctica will be false.

edit on 21-9-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington
Well, it happened. If you understand what I'm talking about then the next paragraph will make a lot more sense to you. Getting millions to all look up at once, what a test drive.

And the second date I mentioned is now just hours away. Please stay indoors and no matter what you see on the TV, no matter what you see outside, do not even for a second give in to believing it is real.

This will make more sense on the 23rd but please be assured that any information released regarding Antarctica will be false.

If it's not real then why stay inside?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington

Good to see you back Jimmy.

Ok so I surfed the news this morning for any hints. Headline on CNN is Kim calling Trump a lunatic (more or less) and threatening to test a Hydrogen Bomb out in the Pacific.

So was 2 million people looking skyward the eclipse or are you referring to those that looked up in Japan as missiles flew over?

Another news search this morning says we have a dooms day prediction starting the 23rd (tomorrow!). Heres the link to that one:

Link

edit on 22-9-2017 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2017 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well hell, if there's nothing we can do why even bother posting any info about it all? May as well continuing living in pure, sweet ignorance.

Precisely why is makes absolutely zero sense to "spread the truth" as the OP has requested. What is the point of spreading any information if this were true if there is nothing that can be done to prevent it?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well it's the 26th, and still nothing, methinks Jimmy is a charlatan

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well, good thing this never eventuated...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Their homeplanet is Earth. Think about it for a minute.

Let that sink in.

We do know there were giant insects roaming Earth in the past. We also recently began realizing the intelligence of insects and how different it actually is from the human intelligence.

Theorizing of course. Most else in ops thread is bunk imo, especially world leaders being cloned etc. But you know what some people say - mix in few percent truth within a bunch of non-truths.
edit on 30-10-2017 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 30-10-2017 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join