It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

thats an interesting question though, should i stay or should i go.

hypothetically if it were to happen, i would go down with the ship.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies
The 'global cyber attack' was just a spread of ransomware and it affected most countries on Friday. Friday was May 12th, not May 13th, so it appears some of you are stretching things a little.

As someone who tracks global events I would be willing to bet that you are wrong and you are making this up as an attention-seeker. Apologies if that seems hurtful.

It is obvious that the world community, led on this issue by US and China, are planning on intervention in North Korea and using the media to prepare people. Inside information would need to be way stronger on details than that.

I guess we'll just wait until you come out with your full disclosure. You should probably do this quite soon or else you may be overtaken by events. Make sure all the information includes lots of details about what is going to happen so we can check with reality over the next 12 months.

Thanks

Well said! Maybe to add the fact that this virus has been stopped by a 22yo kid. So much for alien tech.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

originally posted by: mersaultdies
The 'global cyber attack' was just a spread of ransomware and it affected most countries on Friday. Friday was May 12th, not May 13th, so it appears some of you are stretching things a little.

As someone who tracks global events I would be willing to bet that you are wrong and you are making this up as an attention-seeker. Apologies if that seems hurtful.

It is obvious that the world community, led on this issue by US and China, are planning on intervention in North Korea and using the media to prepare people. Inside information would need to be way stronger on details than that.

I guess we'll just wait until you come out with your full disclosure. You should probably do this quite soon or else you may be overtaken by events. Make sure all the information includes lots of details about what is going to happen so we can check with reality over the next 12 months.

Thanks

Well said! Maybe to add the fact that this virus has been stopped by a 22yo kid. So much for alien tech.

Maybe it has nothing to do with the virus but more to do with U.S politics?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Where Has Jimmy Gone, I want to know more

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington
Any idea as to locations of field offices, Id gladly go check one out in Scotland if there is one !

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
When I always read these threads, visualise how a cow at a big ranch would write a letter to his fellow farm animals.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ekwensu

www.youtube.com... is that what were talking about do you think ?

thecloakedhedgehog.wordpress.com...
edit on 5-6-2017 by northwestuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It seems to me that Jimmy has left. He's given us all the information that we need and/or he can give.

What a story, what a story indeed. Honestly, I think I believe him. Hell- I believe him.

I think that anybody who comes onto these forums have some sort of an inkling as to what life is hiding; they wish to know more or they wish to inform people of MORE.

I am 23 years old and a female from the states. I worked in local politics and grew up with a family who works, currently in politics. They work for the or a Big guy. Big name. Big Money. It gave me access to information and sentiments I would have not known otherwise. And I can tell you this. It is EASY. If you have an agenda in politics, you start local. Then from there, it is cake. People are slow. They follow these rigid norms that their brain has told them is political etiquette. But if you have a plan, an agenda, then well, you can work your way up.

Another tidbit, information, as I read earlier on this thread, sometimes IS given to the lesser guys. How? It's always a funny story...

I have been using Above Top Secret since I was 15 years old. The threads that I have come across, websites, revelations- this is MY FAVORITE site when it comes to, well, topics such as these.

I mean really, where else is one to go to relay this kind of information? This is a forum in which people look for and share information like this. So, they are looking for a platform where they are welcomed and trusted.

Now, I think one has to be able to discern the plausible from the implausible and that is a task that requires research, cross checking, etc. But hey its 2017 and we're "living in the internet" that is nothing new. It's something that any, avid and savvy user will and already does.

ANYWAYS-

Loved this thread. Can't wait to post more.

Cheers
edit on 6-6-2017 by BrendaAlicia23 because: spelling >. extra DIV

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the lack of responses.

Take from the information I provided what you will.

My source, a man to whom I trusted with everything I had turned on me and I'm currently picking up the pieces as a result of their backstabbing decision.

I was made aware that there are at least a few users on this site who may know me or may be aware of the information I provided first hand. This both worries and delights me.

If you are one of the above mentioned individuals and if you have discussed these matters before in the places only the few would be aware of, please message me here.

I don't know what else to say. Thank you so much for hearing me out. I have no more information to share.

Please take care.
edit on 13-6-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I will not reply any further in this thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington

Why?

could it be because you really messed up saying this

My source, a man to whom I trusted with everything I had turned on me and I'm currently picking up the pieces as a result of their backstabbing decision.

Your source, your friend who's funeral you just attended back stabbed you?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Why am I not surprise?

I wish you could do more. Pictures, Documents, Audio Records etc.. anything solid for ATS? No?

Please take care.

You too.

Trust No One.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You will be back 😁

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What happened to this guy? I lurked this thread for ages and then he just disappeared. Was kinda fun to have some good old fashioned alien doom.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have some good news. I am safe, after being royally jammed by certain forces, I am now living with relative ease.

There was a point when I thought I would simply abandon the internet and I did abandon this thread as well as many others across various sites but things have changed.

I can now, with safety as my top concern (as it always was) add any information I had to keep withdrawn.

After apologising to a gentleman who took a lot of unexpected blows due to my using his initial username and compensating him, I am now feeling much safer and have a small group of friends to whom only know me as an every day citizen who works hard and enjoys the small things in life.

The plan, as I briefly mentioned above will take place this month, roughly a few days after the solar eclipse. The eclipse is in no way related to the plan and events but as I do not know the exact date, only a week-wide time frame, I can assure you that it will happen two to seven days after the eclipse.

A recent "leak" attempting to shy away from this information by spreading misinformation. I can assure you that this information is correct.

I honestly do not know exactly how the events will take place, but when it starts to play out (you will know) on that week as I mentioned above, I should hopefully be able to gauge how everything else should fall into place.

Please stay safe.
edit on 1-8-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Welcome back!

Please, any new information is greatly appreciated...

Des

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Why don't you share the location of whatever base you were in and we'll go confirm it on a live stream.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The plan, as I briefly mentioned above will take place this month, roughly a few days after the solar eclipse. The eclipse is in no way related to the plan and events but as I do not know the exact date, only a week-wide time frame, I can assure you that it will happen two to seven days after the eclipse.

A recent "leak" attempting to shy away from this information by spreading misinformation. I can assure you that this information is correct.

I honestly do not know exactly how the events will take place, but when it starts to play out (you will know) on that week as I mentioned above, I should hopefully be able to gauge how everything else should fall into place.

Please stay safe.

Hey Jimmy, anything new to add/share with us now that the eclipse has passed?

Cheers
edit on 22-8-2017 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

I am also waiting for an update on possible coming events.

TIA
Des

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

One week after the eclipse NOTHING will have happened as usual with claims like this, then the excuses will start I bet that is more correct than any claim you have made on this thread.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join