It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Someone with more artistic skill than me should put a mustache and a pair of glasses on this one.. he is totally the Groucho Marx of the mantis-folk.

1937 ( mantis like )

As far as the OP.. at least you got this into the right forum! This is exactly where such fables that provide ridiculous claims with absolutely no names, no proof, nothing.. should go. Interesting story.. but that's all you got there. If you have actual proof like you say you were provided, why can't you pass it along? If you did, heck.. you'd have a -lot- of people that would quickly help spread the word!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
This came to me a few days ago. I saved it for some reason. But it basically shows what the OP claims , which is also what the bible claims.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well that's just the album cover for Time Keeper from the trash metal band Loudblast, I don't think it actually proves anything, as it was drawn in the 1990s. : )

And also the OP doesn't correlate with the bible whatsoever really.. unless you are suggesting that the OP really means that they are demons, not aliens. And if that was the case, they probably don't need to play around with our cellphone towers is my guess.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I found the video....les stroud....

Bigfoot watching in Texas.......is the search hit

Shape shifty sucker on that video......at the end it stands up like a mantid

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
Sorry, a low level governement "field office" employee would never be aware of this kind of info. I even believe the PRESISDENT has known of the presence for 40 years or more.

Low level people sometimes have more access than anybody. Even the oval office has a janitor.

But this is why large conspiracies are possible, without ever breaking. When someone does come forward, they usually only have a piece of the puzzle. All by itself it's not enough to convince anyone, nor even tell them anything useful.

If you want all the details, only a few puppet masters at the very top of the conspiracy are going to know those.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington
a reply to: butcherguy

I was presented with evidence, both physical, audible and digital. Another means of conveying information was also used to which I am not willing to discuss.

well, you put your finger on the reason why nobody would believe you....YOU have all this evidence, and yet choose not to release it.....we here on ATS are all skeptics, you need to do better than that, or you're just another storyteller....that's the way it works here, pal
edit on 7-5-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
This came to me a few days ago. I saved it for some reason. But it basically shows what the OP claims , which is also what the bible claims.

I don't know what's more disturbing............the huge bug eyes or the giant erect weiner.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

he left a while ago buddy, pretty sure he is a frequent hoaxer, although this one has generated some interesting findings for me, some good ole conspiracy stuff,

but the OP has been here before, pretty sure he had an OP where he called everyone "sir"..... just going by how he words his sentences..... i keep on expecting a "Sir" in these threads by jimmypilkington

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
exactly what I was thinking...that's why we don't have HUGE insects though fun to watch in those old horror movies!!! something no one else mentioned.....in the original post it was said...they have no names.... (here is the actual posted part They do not have a name. They do not go by names." how do they differentiate one from another,,,how do they know which one(s) they are communicating with???? if one of them does something BAD how do they know who did it???

unbreakable..what about that little bald alien in the group on our left reaching for the creatures'...BALLS!!!!

originally posted by: continuousThunder
i'm trying to suspend my disbelief here
but i can't stop my traitor brain from thinking about how we don't have giant insects on earth because of the gravity/oxygen levels in the atmosphere - they'd be too heavy to move and they'd all choke
and normally that would be a side quibble to deal with later
but OP hasn't given us anything solid to think about so that's what i'm stuck with

edit on 7-5-2017 by research100 because: added a space

edit on 7-5-2017 by research100 because: added sentence

edit on 7-5-2017 by research100 because: added line from the first post of this thread

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I believe in alien abductions and maybe this guy is telling the truth.They should never lead you on then run and pretend like they don't really no more.
Sounds like demonic anti-Christ like beings to me.Why in the world would you be that scared and not tell people more?
What the heck does the guy have to lose if it is true.
edit on 7-5-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Ekwensu
PLease dont delete thread - moderators

Why would they do that?

Alien related threads are speculative, that's just how it is. The OP wouldn't be the first and won't be the last to share a story like this without warranting a thread deletion.

Unless of course, there is a legal matter involved or a serious T&C violation going on.

Other than that, I doubt this thread will be deleted.
If this thread is deleted then that would be a reason to believe Him.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm confused. If they can clone, it means they have significantly superior technology. Why bother with a tedious, circuitous route of political and psychological domination?

Everything you're saying simply creates a hypothesis to explain modern events. There are several other suitable hypothesis, many of which are more feasible and better documented.

I don't buy it.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

I have a theory as to what those cell towers have been doing, but if I say it then I could easily be slapped with a political baiting and trolling violation, so I won't...But it's not hard to imagine what it is if you think about it for a while.

When he mentioned cell towers, the first thing that came to mind was Cell by Stephen King. It has a terrifying premise; I think what makes it so terrifying is the fact that it could become reality.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You have my attention. Link, perhaps?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Someone with more artistic skill than me should put a mustache and a pair of glasses on this one.. he is totally the Groucho Marx of the mantis-folk.

1937 ( mantis like )

Dwight D Eisenhower: So it's agreed then, you'll give us technology and we'll let you colonize the earth.
Mantis Groucho Marx: What? I wouldn't colonize any planet that would have me for an inhabitant.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The Bible does tell about giant locust like beings coming to earth.Maybe this is what it means. The Greys or praying mantis.
Also calls them scorpions.
edit on 7-5-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
why are these kind of threads not immediately locked? i am allergic to bull and this thread gave me a bad rash.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington
a reply to: Ekwensu

That is everything I know. My friend (before they departed) alerted me to something regarding cell towers in relation to the Field offices but I honestly cannot share it as, if the information was incorrect then I would inadvertently start a wild goose chase / witch hunt. I am not baiting whatsoever with the previous sentence, I honestly cannot share it and until I find out more, it would not be a good idea to do so. I do know for absolute fact that almost all of the UFO and alien research community are following leads and information that was specifically provided as a means of throwing them off.

Inadvertently start a wild goose chase? Or spread the vital piece of info another researcher may need to crack this whole thing wide open for all to see? Or it may inspire an amateur investigator to discover something big!

Oh, I see... You want to be the one who "discovers aliens" first, just like all the rest... so then when they assassinate you, that will tie up all lose ends for Them, since you faithfully protected the Overlords secret information.

Traitor.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

I don't know what's more disturbing............the huge bug eyes or the giant erect weiner.

Also notice the "subservient" Grey alien reaching for the penis, while another stand at the ready with a chalice...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
why are these kind of threads not immediately locked? i am allergic to bull and this thread gave me a bad rash.

It's in the grey area. The grey area is a place where rashes and all kinds of mental allergies can flare up.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join