It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the attraction?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Whom exactly the question in the post is directed to will become obvious early in this OP. This is not another whine from a basement dwelling beta who can't understand why the girls only date jocks and not geeks. Everyone knows that hot young chicks totally dig sociopathic jerk-boys. The question is for a different demographic and its behaviour, and it is not from someone who has been a victim of that behaviour. This thread does not condemn, attack, or condone,it instead seeks to understand so please do not make a deliberate attempt to derail this thread. If you wish to contribute please be civil, and do please read the warning in the nest paragraph before you read any further.

This subject is controversial. It deals with a modern western phenomena that many find very hard to understand. If you are the type of person that is offended by threads that explore controversial subjects read no further than this. It will require thought and patience to respond to this OP and remain within the T&Cs of this site. I respect ATS, its membership and all that it stands for, so please do not make any deliberate effort to subvert and derail this thread. If you feel cannot stay within the terms and conditions please do not comment. As I said this topic is controversial but I feel it is important and worthy of discussion.

This Antifa crusader outlines on her blog how she fell for the charm and allure of a man and was Imprisoned Raped and Beaten. Her's is just one example of a worrying trend among modern western women. Tales like this one are almost a weekly occurrence.

Lacy MacAuley is a well known radical left-wing Antifa organizer in Washington D.C. She was featured in Project Veritas’ undercover videos which exposed the #DisruptJ20 plot to violently disrupt President Trump’s inauguration.

Like so many other SJW/liberal/leftist women, Lacy fell in love with Islam; a religion, whose doctrines often seems so directly at odds with all that the modern liberal claims to stand for, and became obsessed with helping Syrian ‘refugees. It seems she wholeheartedly believed that Islam is the religion of peace. MacAuley lovingly details her experience dating a Turkish Muslim man, and then describes the hell and fear she lived during her international romance on her blog. Here are some excerpts:

'The first two weeks were quite the love story. I observed that he was drinking heavily, and called him an “alky,” but it was just a joke at first.'

It seems that modern liberal women will hold a submissive western beta male endlessly accountable for the slightest infractions, while promptly forgiving a dominant foreign alpha male the worst transgressions. (See the links at the end of this post, for further examples of this)

'Then came our first fight. I had wanted to interview a local woman for an article on Syrian refugees. He did not approve. He knew the woman and did not like her, so he strictly forbade me from speaking with her. After I questioned his rationale, he yelled and stormed out of the room to go smoke a cigarette. I just stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to do. Of course, as a Western woman, no one had ever forbidden me from speaking with anyone else. It was a strange feeling: Don’t I have a mouth to speak? Why can I not use it as I wish?'

That"strange feeling" she is describing seems to be indicative an increasingly common North/South disconnect among the modern western liberal women, who despite over a half a century of struggling for equality with men, finds being objectified and belittled by a foreign man bypasses all feminist indoctrination in the brain, and causes an unfamiliar and, not unpleasant tingling sensation, further below. This is further evidenced by the fact that she stayed with the man for more than two months, experiencing numerous episodes of his charming and enriching vibrancy.

In a later blog post she makes a rationalising statement that would once have seemed totally counter-intuitive for a modern, feminist indoctrinated women to make. "I honestly think that one of the reasons that I have been silent about this for two months has been that I did not want to feed into the narrative of Muslim men being aggressive. I didn’t want to fuel hatred or racism. But silence breeds complicity, and am now telling this story in order to heal."

“I didn’t want to feed the narrative of anti-Muslim hatred or racism, so I covered up a story of a hateful, abusive Muslim man feeding the narrative.”

A narrative does not spring unseeded from fallow ground; and openly admitting you covered up a story to not feed that narrative, does just that.

Are modern empowered, feminist women sick in the head, or are social pressures and dysfunction in the West simply permitting the omnipresent female id, including its worst instincts, to break out of its cage and roam freely? Perhaps feminists with a pathologically enlarged empathy gland for dominant foreign men more susceptible to indulging their primitive sexual compulsions when societal guardrails are removed?

Perhaps these women are the unattractive, lonely ones, ignored by the alpha White men who are in vanishing supply among their social set. Or are they just garden variety attention whores?

We cannot help but wonder how many women are like Lacy, in full-throated assault against their own culture and White men. Are they heading east to sexually adopt middle eastern and African men as vanity projects? Or perhaps, to affirm their seemingly twisted morality and soothe their undernourished maternal instinct? A thousand? A million? Tens of millions?

The Lacys of the West (and the many others like her) are a wide-open omen of post modern societal collapse coming to an endocrine-disrupted globalized outpost near you.

I have included a just few of the many many instances of this below, but I realise I will probably be subject to all the usual anti-Islam/islamaphobic accusations for bringing this subject to ATS. As I have said on this site before I accept the charge of Islamaphobia: Islam (Mohammedan religion); Phobia (Ancient Greek) Fear, Yes, Islam does scare me. The links below as I say are just a few examples, there are many many more, if you don't want to believe me take a look on the net for yourself. If you prefer to remain wilfully ignorant; you should have heeded my warning at the top of the post and not read this far.

There are of course example of marriages between non-Muslim western women and Muslim men, and not all require a religious conversion on the women's part, but horror stories like the ones featured in the OP and the links are real, and they are becoming increasingly common. The final question has to be; Why? Not why do a large percentage of western women end up in marrying Muslim men and regretting it, but rather, why do so many modern liberal women, that are third generation feminists, find such men so devilishly attractive?

www1.cbn.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... ee.html

heartiste.wordpress.com...

heartiste.wordpress.com...

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 4-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Turkey is a popular destination for British women, especially middle aged and up British women to find partners. Basically the guys who are usually much younger tell them everything they want to hear and they fall for it.

I've had so many clients that went this way it's not even funny. The guys want a visa and eventually permanent residency or a British passport, once they get it there's no need to stay with the woman and they get ditched but while they are married they're controlling, abusive and domineering.

I'm not sure it's a Muslim thing exactly, it's definitely a Turkish thing and is also prevalent in African countries.
edit on 4-5-2017 by MagnaCarta2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think I have found your problem. It appears you are trying to apply reason and logic to this equation.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My take on it is that these ultra-liberal females embrace anything antagonistic to the ideas they hate, such as white males, who take the brunt of hatred over the very idea of Western Civilization. So these SJW females get entangled in relationships with what first appear to be exotic males who must have lived downtrodden lives and been the subject to much discrimination, so they give them a bit of a pass. Besides, a foreign dark, manly male with a sexy accent is pretty heady stuff. for white girls taught to suppress their feelings and sexuality from an early age. So they get enmeshed with these foreign sexy men and only later discover that they are basic macho a$$holes with very backwards ideas of the role of females. At first the cognitive dissonance is so high that these women try to explain away the bad behavior because, after all, she figures she can "fix" her man with little effort. It's only after she gets beaten up a few times that the reality finally becomes obvious. Take this any way you want, but the fact is I have personally seen this happen more than once.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I accept that factor and it does play its part, so thank you for the response. There are plenty of western men who tell women in that demographic what they want to hear, but would not get away with all the other stuff. So we come back to the actual question; why do the women in question find this behavior so alluring when it is displayed by a foreign Muslim man?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

You certainly have a point there. But does it answer the question?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
My take on it is that these ultra-liberal females embrace anything antagonistic to the ideas they hate, such as white males, who take the brunt of hatred over the very idea of Western Civilization. So these SJW females get entangled in relationships with what first appear to be exotic males who must have lived downtrodden lives and been the subject to much discrimination, so they give them a bit of a pass. Besides, a foreign dark, manly male with a sexy accent is pretty heady stuff. for white girls taught to suppress their feelings and sexuality from an early age. So they get enmeshed with these foreign sexy men and only later discover that they are basic macho a$$holes with very backwards ideas of the role of females. At first the cognitive dissonance is so high that these women try to explain away the bad behavior because, after all, she figures she can "fix" her man with little effort. It's only after she gets beaten up a few times that the reality finally becomes obvious. Take this any way you want, but the fact is I have personally seen this happen more than once.

Very comprehensive. Thanks for that strong contribution.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I think I have found your problem. It appears you are trying to apply reason and logic to this equation.

How can you be so insensitive!

edit on 4-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

You certainly have a point there. But does it answer the question?

I apologize for my snarky and non-valuable answer. I have also asked myself this question and many others that closely relate. I have applied all of my logic and reason in the search for answers. I have not progressed even one baby step towards understanding.

Then I removed logic and reason. It started to make sense in a way that I never came close to before.

If I may humbly ask, what are your assumptions in this case? What are you trying to understand?

I have thrown myself at that brick wall many times until I stepped back and actually took a look at the wall itself. Then I arrived at the answer that gives me peace for this particular quest ... 'it is what it is'.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
From the woman's twisted, effed up point of view... she might feel like she "owes" the men for what she sees as Western society suppressing the muslim. Or like many screwed up women who adopt little dogs, they will see the men as victims. The fringe benefit being a man who will give it rough, and the delusional feminist will have all of her insecurities placated. They think they're doing the world a favor. If western women want to make bad decisions, they should jeep that toxic crap to themselves and their simple and abusive men.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I want to say that islam is inherently peaceful, and that the cia is responsible for creating terrorism or "the new evil enemy". That said, I will never empathise with women's bad decisions and whatever happens to them they have coming to them.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

There is no need to apologise. I consider your point to be completely valid and very relevant. As to your question; It has been obvious to me for a long time that western men are making a mistake by attempting to be more feminine.
It is not healthy for society and women do not find effeminate men anything like as attractive as they do masculine ones.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Thank you for your replies. Your perspective brings some other very good points to the discussion

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

There is no doubting the part feelings play in what we are discussing. The question I would like to hear your thoughts on is what stirs those feelings to the degree that leads to the sort of thing we are seeing from the demographic in question.

Thanks for taking part.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

There is no need to apologise. I consider your point to be completely valid and very relevant. As to your question; It has been obvious to me for a long time that western men are making a mistake by attempting to be more feminine.
It is not healthy for society and women do not find effeminate men anything like as attractive as they do masculine ones.

I wish men would just be themselves and stop caring what others thought of them. If you can't directly control other people, then you shouldn't base your self worth on their opinions. I don't think you can or should control anyon else but yourself. Unless the aliens from the 1900s are really here, then all bets are off.

edit on 4-5-2017 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is not a trend, nor is it new, nor is it exclusive to one demographic. It is a known fact that victims of domestic violence commonly exhibit this bizarre, seemingly duplicitous, contradictory behavior. And it's really not about the actual abuser at all...stick the same woman into a different scenario with a different abuser, and the outcome will be the same.

As a woman who has walked away from an abusive situation, I find it difficult to feel any real sympathy for women who call their partner an abuser and themselves a victim, and yet choose to remain in the relationship despite those designations. This will probably piss some people off, but the truth is that when I encounter a "victim" like that...and I've known a good number of them in all my trips around the sun...my gut reaction to their drama is the feeling that they secretly like it. And further, they are usually regarded otherwise in their lives as strong, role-model type women. So they don't just like it. They seek it out, and there is a reason for it somewhere in their past.

Are they just closet masochists or attention seeking or see themselves as martyrs? No. I don't think so. I think somewhere along their path, they were told enough times that they weren't good enough or smart enough or worthy enough or thin enough or pretty enough or whatever else, that deep down in the darkest reaches of their souls, they believed it. And it created a duality in their spirit that they don't want to admit is there. And, as cold hearted as it may sound, it is a choice.

They know what they're doing is stupid...women die every single day because they always think they can control the level of abuse, stop it before it goes too far. This is not obscure information either; this bizarre phenomenon has been widely covered in the media for years. They know that what they're doing is not something that a rational, well-adjusted adult should be doing. But when something is broken inside a person, as long as they remain in denial about it, it will always be broken.

I only took the time to write the above because I think you genuinely care about this issue and want to understand. But this wouldn't even be a "thing" at all if the Muslim angle were removed. This happens every single day, with women from all walks of life, with abusers of both sexes and in all shapes, sizes, religious practices, colors, ethnicity and familial backgrounds.

With regard to this ridiculous "antifa girl", I'm afraid you're wasting your energy, because if this chick is for real then I'm the goddamned Tooth Fairy. This is a stunt; to distract and obfuscate, disrupt and incite, just like all the rest of the bone-wearying onslaught of fear and outrage and just plain old rage that we've been subjected to for the past year.

I'm not in any way dismissing your very well written words or anything like that. It is actually a very real, very disturbing issue. And I am perhaps more jaded than most on the subject. But your chain is being yanked here with respect to this particular individual. Don't believe anything she says or does because she's playing a part. She really is.

It isn't true, you know, that women are always attracted to the bad boys. The only women I know who are attracted to guys like that are the ones who are looking for something that they will never find unless they look inside their own souls. I'm happy to say that I do know a good number of those women who have gotten the help they needed so they could finally walk a positive path, though.

Maybe this stupid girl will inadvertently do something good for humanity by putting her fake victim-turned-psycho routine out there and finally shed some real light on this very real, existing issue that is so alarmingly common in our society. It is pathetic that such things are largely ignored until someone decides to exploit them for political gain. S&F.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I can't imagine, personally. How someone who speaks out about rights can get together with someone else, whose entire culture is against them having any rights at all, makes no sense to me. Brainwashing?

Seriously, some of this is programming, I believe. People are being told Islam is all friendly and great, and we should accept it, and ignore all evidence to the contrary, and at the same time, told that Western men are "evil", "rapists", etc., and women like her buy it, and end up in trouble.

It's not like they didn't have a warning, either. Not Without My Daughter[/] was in print decades ago, with more than enough information on the issues that can occur. Fascinating and chilling, read, for any who haven't. The movie doesn't do it justice.

For any relationship, people need to know the real values of the person, before becoming too involved. If they don't mesh with your own, walk away.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Turkey is a popular destination for British women, especially middle aged and up British women to find partners. Basically the guys who are usually much younger tell them everything they want to hear and they fall for it.

I've had so many clients that went this way it's not even funny. The guys want a visa and eventually permanent residency or a British passport, once they get it there's no need to stay with the woman and they get ditched but while they are married they're controlling, abusive and domineering.

I'm not sure it's a Muslim thing exactly, it's definitely a Turkish thing and is also prevalent in African countries.

You mention Turkey, and that's quite interesting! I used to know someone, American, who fell for a Turkish guy, online, and basically destroyed her life as a result. Didn't end up with him, as it happened, but was actually talking of flying to Turkey to be with the guy, while married to someone else. The whole thing was quite bizarre.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
This is not a trend, nor is it new, nor is it exclusive to one demographic. It is a known fact that victims of domestic violence commonly exhibit this bizarre, seemingly duplicitous, contradictory behavior. And it's really not about the actual abuser at all...stick the same woman into a different scenario with a different abuser, and the outcome will be the same.

**LOVE**

That much maligned cure all!! The female child is indoctrinated from the cradle
with 'fairy tales' of how against ALL odds that *love conquers all*

Rapunzel ... Beauty and the beast ... Cinderella .... Sleeping Beauty et al ...They
would do far better being read stories with a moral and how to work out things
for themselves, like Aesops fables, instead of being rescued by a Prince/Knight
and *love* carrying them through life.

This mind set is why they grow up believing that love and them will conquer ALL
... An alcoholic, a gambler, a jealouse man with a violent temper, an abuser? Isnt
that why a women returns time after time to the arms of an abuser, who invariably
says" Its because I love you so much" (and then using the victim card) "You make
me do it" (and again the salve) "because I love you so much" ???????
So again the woman carries the can! All in the name of LOVE?

As a woman who has walked away from an abusive situation, I find it difficult to feel any real sympathy for women who call their partner an abuser and themselves a victim, and yet choose to remain in the relationship despite those designations. This will probably piss some people off, but the truth is that when I encounter a "victim" like that...and I've known a good number of them in all my trips around the sun...my gut reaction to their drama is the feeling that they secretly like it. And further, they are usually regarded otherwise in their lives as strong, role-model type women. So they don't just like it. They seek it out, and there is a reason for it somewhere in their past.

OR they still believe that their love WILL make it come right?

Are they just closet masochists or attention seeking or see themselves as martyrs? No. I don't think so. I think somewhere along their path, they were told enough times that they weren't good enough or smart enough or worthy enough or thin enough or pretty enough or whatever else, that deep down in the darkest reaches of their souls, they believed it. And it created a duality in their spirit that they don't want to admit is there. And, as cold hearted as it may sound, it is a choice.

Or they have not yet got passed their childhood indoctrination of the Fairy
tale's that "love conquers all"....Its almost like a religion?

They know what they're doing is stupid...women die every single day because they always think they can control the level of abuse, stop it before it goes too far. This is not obscure information either; this bizarre phenomenon has been widely covered in the media for years. They know that what they're doing is not something that a rational, well-adjusted adult should be doing. But when something is broken inside a person, as long as they remain in denial about it, it will always be broken.

Time for females to get a huge dose of 'reality'?

It isn't true, you know, that women are always attracted to the bad boys.

I think young inexperienced women ARE they still believe the Fairy tale.....
Women with experience may not be.....

But AGE does not equate to experience or naivety.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Thanks Tiger, that is a really solid and insightful contribution.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join