It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey across

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
As far as humanities dawn 6000 years ago, we learned to build a box to place our true feelings, impulses and behavior, for a safe place for humans to evolve in. Yet somehow during the process, the weak and fragile were exploited in ways that not even the cold harsh mother nature would even consider.
Somehow clues were placed for those who still wanted to get out of the human mind maze and a few institutions build boats to safely take people across from world to world.

Journeying across the sea by boat means you pay your dues by the talons placed before your eyes, just so you will not go completely insane. But somehow you dont do the journey by yourself, you travel along with someone else who already took the same passage on the same ferry, you become nothing more than an echo of someone laid out the path for you.

I wanted to see what lies in the depth of the ocean, the treasures hidden by the lady in the lake.

I learned for the last few months, there are rules and obligations to those who learns to swim in that ocean, its a journey of self discovery.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ekwensu

Off to shaky start with the "6000" year beginnings thing. Good luck and hold on. Welcome anyway....

MS

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well not exactly, Humanity is a philosophy with domesticated primates called Homo Sapiens. An amusing specie that can do the exact same procedure each day all by himself almost without any supervision.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ekwensu

"...humanities dawn 6000 years ago..."

Unless I totally misread your statement above..."humanities" did not begin 6000 years ago...neither did Homo Sapians.

Going forward...I will let others with more academia-time debate this with you. Good luck to you

new topics

top topics

join