It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET / God synonyms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

There's plenty of good reasons to believe aliens exist.

Confusing that with ideas of god can get messy.
I could easily accept we were created by other beings over time, but only by beings with the same misconceptions that we all have.

God is perfect and incorruptible and therefore fictional.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Still picturing a giant human.. God created everything. He created the tools of creation.

He is not the god of humans, he created everything.

To a mig welder, the wire is not god. The arc is not god, the torch, nor the hand is god, but what surges through is god.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Still picturing a giant human.. God created everything. He created the tools of creation.

Do you accuse me of picturing a giant human whilst you attribute a gender?

This is getting off track.
Apologies to the OP.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Watchers?
Shining ones?

the term Watchers confuses me. I'd heard of it a couple of times a few years ago, after watching an Ancient Aliens episode recently which talks about Watchers...it seems like one explanation was that Watchers were a cross-breed or something. There were a couple explanations from my memory, it was kind of confusing.

Never heard of the Shining Ones. Where does that come from?

The Watchers are from mesopotamia around 5000 years a go, like falling Angels/nephlim etc.

The Shining ones are pretty similar to the Watchers but think that's the name given to the Anunnaki god's like EA and mentioned in Enoch etc..Been a while since i done research on them but I'm pretty sure.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

i like to think of god as the force or a force, the cause and effect, the action that creates movement. Without motion, nothing would be here

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
God=Soul

God is the All-terrestrial

Got being an ET is an understatement.

As the Muslim book says, God is lord of ALL the worlds

ET=Extra terrestrial, all that says is one is outside of something else.

The created-Human being must learn to live with the uncreated (God) then things will get better.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The thing about God and what makes him or her such as awesome being is the capacity to navigate all dimensions easily.

And what makes humans so miserable is the reality that were locked in this decrepit, dying dimension without having any knowledge ( of the spirit) of how to navigate it properly, or get out of it to better dimensions of existence.

All we have is faith that when we die or in some distant era we’ll become better through the intervention of some sky God.

IF an ET can do what God does or other Adepts by being able to navigate worlds then they are of God.

If their just physical from another physical world within this universe then their likely of little help to us.
(We need certain knowledge of ourselves to develop out of our self-destructive tendencies)

Ultimately, though, until something certain arrives, we have to sludge along and help ourselves

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yog-Sothoth
Cthulhu
Hastur the Unspeakable
Azathoth

My gods are better than your gods.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join