It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET / God synonyms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A list of names for ETs used throughout time and today - translated to English as relevant. I tend to say "Extra-Terrestrials" or "Our Creators." Please add as you see fit, include native terminology if known. If you have a cool relevant photo, that would be great.

Wangjina - Australia (Image above)

Annunaki - Sumeria (Sorry don't have an animated GIF with the wings flapping like in Ancient Aliens!)

star beings - American Indian tribes?

Greys - very specific term

Splendor of the Highest - Ezekiel (From Chariots of the Gods) - translation

Guardians of the Sky - Egypt translation

ancient aliens - modern term.

brothers of the stars - unknown

God (External non-human)

sky god - unknown

space beings -- ??

There is another kind of God which talks to us which is not from ET or non-human beings. That would be:

other people you know (via Quantum Entanglement - God - collective thought, misinterpreted as God telling one to do something or not do something)

ego - I - me, myself - own repressed thoughts from past (lives)
edit on 4-5-2017 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2017 by dontneedaname because: added Annunaki

edit on 4-5-2017 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

My personal experience with God is that he's something completely different than what we mere humans can understand. He's not a grey, nor a reptilian or an old man in the clouds. He's not your ego or the "collective".

"God" is something that transcends logic, entropy, matter, and our intellect. It's the ultimate result of evolution - an entity who has gained control of not a rock, a land, a planet, but of actually the entire of spacetime. The closest I think someone has come to describe it is the concept of the Omega Point.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Valum Chivim

The land of the snake people, where our lord Pacal Votan came from.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Watchers?
Shining ones?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Here's an interesting article that refers to "God" as a "Presence." This idea is similar to what I believe in. I believe the entire universe, including Multi-universes exist within God. His "Presence" is everywhere, because we reside within the "God Field."
If you have several minutes, I highly suggest you click on the link to this article.

The way the announcement was made by CERN left the impression that scientists had merely discovered yet another “particle”, another tiny piece of existence, which has little or no apparent relevance to any of our lives. I wanted to shout; “It’s the Field! Tell the whole world about THE FIELD. The Field is the Context. The “particle” is just a moment, a by-product of the Field. There is no “God particle” seperate from the “God Field”.

It is in the midst of this Field of boundless energy that a vast spectrum of transitional states between quantum vacuum zero-spin space and quantum vacuum spin space arise in every moment. Spin can be induced in “empty” Space. Every atom and molecule, every boson, every fermion, every hadron, every quark, every sub-particle of a sub-particle, is being the dynamic modification of this All-Pervading Space. There is this Presence, which is Infinitely Present Everywhere. Most of us have felt this Presence without any technology whatsoever. That is why the acknowledgement of the reality the Boundless Field of Infinite Space is really important news.

The simple truth is this. There is this Presence, this Space, this Field, which is incalculably greater than mere physicality.

We can allow ourselves to feel this Presence right here and right now. We are seamlessly and perfectly related in this Presence. It is our very Nature. The more we adjust to the reality of this Presence, the more the concept of the “other” will vanish from our feeling and the more we can all feel Wholeness that is beyond words. We can tap into our own ever-present Source and power the Earth with clean and abundant energy. We can make Peace and feel Peace even now.

projectearth.com...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There is no better term to fit the modern day experience of the over half a century of UFO sightings than to call them the overlords.

The term is an exact fit blending these superior beings in their ships in the sky with their near god-like abilities over us. The lords aspect of the term has been long used in Western history to classify both human and non-human masters.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Do you mean deities ?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Monkey kingdom?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Nice analogy I think of the almighty as extra universal, beyond space time itself which is after all creation and of course a creator is therefore beyond creation.
Bible refer's to him in a way that suggests beyond time "Before Abraham I am" NOT "was" but "Am" suggesting all time is present before his consciousness and that to god the past and the future are as present as our current reality is.
edit on 4-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
God = All That Is

With that said, you can say that we are God experiencing itself from different points of view. And by doing so God is experiencing its own magnificense through the power of paradox and polarity.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

Also a nice analogy but God is greater than all that is, part of the paradox of a being that is truly aware of all thing's, for a system to model itself (in computer term's) it would have to be greater than itself so a computer for example can Not run a perfect real time simulation of it's own complete system but God is not bound by such law's and of course were I use the analogy simulation replace that with conscious awareness of all thing's including all other consciousness and it's own complete consciousness as a single absolute trans unity state of being.
Infinitely greater than the sum of it's part's and also bringing those part's into being from nothing but itself.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I like your point of view, but it seems like you differentiate the created from the creator. There is no seperation, God is everything. God is both that which is and that which is not. God is this, and that, and all that is neither this nor that.

To put it another way, everything is made of god because there is nothing else to create anything else from.

God at some point was only awareness, and god knew that it was just that. But God wanted more, God wanted to experience itself. But in order for God to be able to experience itself, it needed a reference point outside of itself. In order for this to happen God had to split itself into many portions of itself. Some portions know that they are made of God and are closer their own godhood then others. And once they remember fully, they will choose to forget again, and experience itself anew from another point of view again and again and again.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
God[s]...the seeder[s] of life on this particular piece of rock. We may go on to do the same elsewhere and pose the same questions for a future race of beings.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"Gaods"

quote: ET dinosauroid humanoid [not a reptilian], who is knowledgeable about the biblical story ---- Jonah and the Whale.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

what came first consciousness or matter (the universe).

i feel that God could be a Universal Greater conscious, that permeates all things, and animals have that consciousness within them, and it is that individual consciousness that is within us all that helps God evolve the Universe and possibly evolve God through our individual experiences, then when we die we go back to the source with all we have learned, ready for our next venture......... possibly

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I would love to say something poignant.

But I'm still giggling from Wangjina.

The Dogon's are my favourite example of possible contact tho.
Unfortunately their ideas don't include a specific godhead so it's not really applicable.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Viracocha - Incan (Pre-Incan?) - image from Tihuanaco / Puma Punku

Olympians - (Zeus, Apollo, etc...) - Greece

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Watchers?
Shining ones?

the term Watchers confuses me. I'd heard of it a couple of times a few years ago, after watching an Ancient Aliens episode recently which talks about Watchers...it seems like one explanation was that Watchers were a cross-breed or something. There were a couple explanations from my memory, it was kind of confusing.

Never heard of the Shining Ones. Where does that come from?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

all matter is consciousness, all matter vibrates. Yes even a table or concrete is made of consiousness. There are certain elements that only express their consiousness through vibration, their only purpose is to be, and they do just that.

There is nothing, nothing at all that is not made of God.

Before matter, there was only awareness, and this awareness had the urge to not only know but also to experience, this could only be done through splitting itself and going within, and so it could experience itself. This awareness had been contemplating itself for many billions of times the current age of our universe, so now you see how new is its experience of itself. It longs to experience itself from every possible point of view. Remembrance, coming closer to god. And once it remembers fully its origin, it will split and forget all over again, it never stops.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
what came first consciousness or matter (the universe).

The only consciousness we are aware of needs matter, and matter appears unconscious mostly.

It's not the most difficult question.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join