It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House passes GOP Health Bill.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
surgerycenterok.com...
this is the future of healthcare

this facility makes enough money to be profitable and is UP FRONT about the costs
this should be the blueprint

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I guess, overall, we can all agree that this is a huge win for Trump. After all, 6 weeks ago it was a huge loss when the vote did not get to the floor.

That's the common sense approach....Doubt the media will feel the same....

They will probably count it as a loss because he didn't have a more definitive victory..

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Darn you make me laugh, I wonder when leasing organ will become the trend, can not pay, well the repo man will come and get the organ ripped out of you.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: neo96

Yes. You've made it beyond clear to me that you only care about yourself.

Well that piece of paper your currently snipping on.

Is ALL bout the individuals RIGHTS.

We are a people made up of INDIVIDUALS.

That among those inalienable rights is life,LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness.

And I thank no man for the RIGHT and what they are trying to turn in to a 'privilege'.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I didn't like the caca of Obama bill and I am hell bend sure that I will no like this parody of the Caca bill by the Republicans

Why? because as long as the insurance corruption agencies have full control of the health industry we the people will get nothing but crap as usual.

Exactly.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

what are you even talking about?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes you are right, but in a way the Republican prove to the nation that they were completely unprepared with a good health care repeal bill to bring to the table, after years of campaigning that they had just that.

Very disappointing really.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Single payer is absolutely better. If that can't be an option, people need to be limited to owning one insurance company at maximum. Options are great, but the 'walmart own both sides competition' effect in insurance is cancer.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

100% free health care for white people !

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Darn you make me laugh, I wonder when leasing organ will become the trend, can not pay, well the repo man will come and get the organ ripped out of you.

Reminds me of this movie....

Ahhhh William Bell

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Single payer is absolutely better.

No it isn't.

That's been made painfully clear in government ran crap called medicare/medicaid/Tricare.

Even got a real life taste of death panels at the VA.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I clicked on your link and it looks like when you go for plastic surgery, the cost is up front and you get to see the list of procedures.

For some reason that link remind me a movie I seen about and organ repo man going after leased organs in the future.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yes I think that is the movie I am talking about, thanks for posting.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I clicked on your link and it looks like when you go for plastic surgery, the cost is up front and you get to see the list of procedures.

For some reason that link remind me a movie I seen about and organ repo man going after leased organs in the future.

Most plastic surgery is elective surgery and therefore is not covered by insurance. It's one of the best specialties to be in as a MD....Money up front and don't have to fight Insurance companies.....

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Aside from this:
"Premiums for the average American will absolutely go down"
every item in my post is fact, not opinion or speculation.
How 'bout them pesky deductibles?

You mean the ones that went up by 10X for many Americans, including myself, on our employer plans since Obamacare was enacted? The deductables that went so high that I basically have to have something catastrophic happen medically before I see any benefit from an insurance plan that just 7 years ago cost me 1/6th as much in premiums yet covered 100% of costs above $500 per year?

Yup, that'd be them. We don't have them, so I appreciate the explanation. Mrs. Canuck's father was back and forth to the hospital the past weekend. Emerg, ICU, the whole works. Heart attack, CAT scans, angiogram, blood work. Cost us...lemme check...zip. That's why I call your system crap. (I wasn't calling you out on that 'bull#' remark, btw) Americans deserve better...they've just been brainwashed into thinking they can't have it.

link   
- Ends individual mandate, imposes surcharge for coverage lapse
- Ends Obamacare premium subsidies, offers tax credits instead
- Rolls back Medicaid expansion across 30 states
- Allows states to impose Medicaid work requirement
- Expands health savings accounts
- Allows states to waive federal "essential health benefits" requirement and set own standard
- Allows insurers to charge older people up to 5 times as much as younger
- Repeals consumer taxes
- Imposes abortion restriction on tax credits
- Imposes Planned Parenthood restriction for Medicaid
- Requires insurers to allow young adults to stay on parents' plans until 26
- Allows states to permit insurers to charge more for pre-existing conditions
- Allocates $8 billion to help subsidize people with pre-existing conditions in state high-risk pools
- Prohibits insurers from imposing lifetime or annual limits on coverage
- Establishes "patient and state stability fund" to help states service low-income Americans
edit on 4-5-2017 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

that is exactly what they do
you do understand there is a cost involved when you see a doctor?
were you to compare the costs from the link to other hospital you might learn something

this facility was able on its own to do what everyone here is bitching about
no middle man
no bs
maximize the facility and deliver a service at a low cost

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Why is that painfully made clear? Do we have to go over your misunderstanding of monopoly again? There isn't a universally subsidized pool or has been.

Or are you saying right to choose, as in, not to have coverage? Cause then we gotta talk about people that walk ER bills.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You're right. I can't get you to act intelligently and share some tax money to help sick people all as a way to reduce costs later because those people don't have to default on emergency room visits.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

SSI is a stipend, not health insurance or medicare.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join